Branch of Fate?

weeaboo_chan

So originally I had downloaded Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Later I bought conquest and revelations, My friend said he'd give me his physical copy of Conquest (Yes, I know it's stupid now but I really want a physical copy.) I had paid the $40 for birthright digitally would I be able to download Birthright on the conquest copy still?

I'm pretty sure you'd have to pay again if you wanted Birthright connected to Conquest. the first Birthright was a full game. the Birthright you want connected is a DLC, technically, and thus the contents are slightly different and/or it's stored in memory differently and/or physical wouldn't know to look for it. maaaaaybe the system's some cleverly enough that it would work but I highly doubt it could always ask to test it first

Edited by GoXDS

Since you already have downloaded Birthright already you should be able to play it normally without paying anything extra with your new Conquest physical copy. Would be a different story I think if your Birthright copy was physical.

And holy sweet I just got Ninja'd

Edited by FoliFF