Inappropriate names on FE Fates PvP...

realAstraMC

post-26444-0-27042800-1472703601_thumb.jpg

So I just played against this guy on wifi. Just posting this because I have never seen someone online go this extreme with weapon names. Also, to add to the fire, this guy stalled all 5 minutes of his turn before running away. People like this disgust me... I hope IS does something to fix the online.

well it's NoA and how the english names work, it's pretty easy to get around

also, having spent any amount of time on the internet one should develop a very thick skin

Edited by Captain Karnage

well it's NoA and how the english names work, it's pretty easy to get around

also, having spent any amount of time on the internet one should develop a very thick skin

I wasn't offended by this, I actually laughed a bit and wanted to share this. It's just sad this is what some people find fun.

I saw somebody who had "I eat ass" on their card. Yeah, it's immature, but...it's either that or the flawed censor in Pokemon that blocks normal innocent words because they happen to include a curse word in French or something.

Well, after seeing a dad not give a flying rat's fart about his 4 year old daughter pulling her pants down, sticking her finger in bum, wiggling it around, then licking off the 'not actually rocky road ice cream' at the local mall today, it doesn't surprise me one bit that people routinely act like giant donkeycaves and think themselves clever or funny.

I mean, seriously, myself and the dozen plus people who saw this happen were ready to throttle the idiot father, who watched this happen, and then just casually went back to haggling over getting himself a better cell phone deal!

Well, after seeing a dad not give a flying rat's fart about his 4 year old daughter pulling her pants down, sticking her finger in bum, wiggling it around, then licking off the 'not actually rocky road ice cream' at the local mall today, it doesn't surprise me one bit that people routinely act like giant donkeycaves and think themselves clever or funny.

I mean, seriously, myself and the dozen plus people who saw this happen were ready to throttle the idiot father, who watched this happen, and then just casually went back to haggling over getting himself a better cell phone deal!

*pulls the Hammer back on my Smith&Wesson*