I need you paricipationfor avatar run lunatic revelation

Williaaaa

Hello I launch a LDC it has to say a game onlyhad of misadventure of other players. "" to copyadhesive of the LDC topic thank you forconquest has the author: D rules: If you wantto take part (and to help me) it is simple it is enough to have a new game then to updateyour castle by leaving only your misadventure. -Your misadventure must be niv 8~12 - It mustbe already reclassifies if you want to make acharacter with a class DLC you can - C is asan expert thus not Berserker +cha/-FRC - Notmore 2fois the same class in T2 - I accept prepromoted if you want to make a jeigan it shouldbe promoted in levels 10~15 - Specify desiredT2 - If you have access to no-claims bonus bypoint of visit you can use some - If you haveaccess to a martialis you can use them if youare not with the sword I thus make noble Nohrnot second as that I take 12 characters - Not12 archers/heals please Form: Namepersonally: Class: Donation/defect: Addresscastle: N.B.: I do not make a fiction as thatwas already done on this forum but if you wantI can give news on the advance of the partThank you in advance

Hello I launch a LDC it has to say a game onlyhad of misadventure of other players. "" to copyadhesive of the LDC topic thank you forconquest has the author: D “rules: If you wantto take part (and to help me) it is simple it is enough to have a new game then to updateyour castle by leaving only your misadventure. -Your misadventure must be niv 8~12 - It mustbe already reclassifies if you want to make acharacter with a class DLC you can - C is asan expert thus not Berserker +cha/-FRC - Notmore 2fois the same class in T2 - I accept prepromoted if you want to make a jeigan it shouldbe promoted in levels 10~15 - Specify desiredT2 - If you have access to no-claims bonus bypoint of visit you can use some - If you haveaccess to a martialis you can use them if youare not with the sword I thus make noble Nohrnot second as that I take 12 characters - Not12 archers/heals please Form: Namepersonally: Class: Donation/defect: Addresscastle: N.B.: I do not make a fiction as thatwas already done on this forum but if you wantI can give news on the advance of the partThank you in advance

Hi... um... I don't want to be rude but I didn't understand a word of that ;p