Kemer

This is so cheap, so unfun to go against, and the most op thing in the game.

Abusing breakers,avoid and Nohrian Trust People can get these units.

Especially selkie is a classic.

I want this to be nerfed. I cant have Certain blow and quixotic on everyone!!!

Its impossible to beat almost.Its Low risk and High Reward, (nothing should be this rewarding)

this just plainly breaks the game for me.

post-26435-0-91752500-1473230471_thumb.jpeg

Evasion builds are one of the easier things to counter in pvp. First off always bring a variety of weapon types between all of your attackers. Second always take a moment at the start of a battle to determine what the biggest enemy threat is and what unit is your win condition. This type of build either requires large setup time (for replicates/tonics) which will give you a positioning advantage or you will outnumber them. And in both cases, bait becomes your best friend, give up a unit that isn't a strong counter to your opponents biggest threat and mop up everything you can when he gets into your strike range. If you can eliminate the lead unit you are in a great position (3-range weapons are great for finishing off a 1-2 range unit in vantage range)

Also, if you run into these types of teams often bring one certain blow/quixotic unit as a counter (kinshi knight works well for this).

Yeah it's good to have Overpowered units with pure power to destroy these types of players. From looking at this setup you just showed it can be possible to beat. So first you need to take down the other units so that Nohrian Trust won't operate, second is like DragonSlayer everything DragonSlayer said. It's frustrating at first but the more you encounter of them the more you can adapt to this playstyle.

Am I the only one more focused on how beautiful this 3DS is though.

They don't have an advantage against all weapon types.

There will always be a weakness to these builds.

Particularly, the fact that depending on what they equip. If Quixotic+Debuffs from battle pretty much kill them.

And since it's a Nohrian Trust build, Joker/Jakob won't be killing any of your units after they drop from being a pair up partner.

A sword skill Jakob supporting a breaker Avatar with high Hit and Avo is never fun. I went against someone who had Nohrian Trust, Swordbreaker, Tomebreaker, Lancebreaker, and Shurikenbreaker as a sword-wielder (something I'm debating whether I should keep a set-up like that, it just doesn't say "me") and everything was locked in their Chevois Castle, killing some effective approach options for me since I haven't progressed far enough to get more powerful units. I don't bother with online battles much, only Castle Battles to get skills and such. Like others said, try equipping Quixotic, Certain Blow, or a breaker skill yourself depending on what weapon type they have (if it's a Dragonstone however I don't know what to tell you).