Jacob is goals

Junkhead

Dear SF members: sorry I have to spoil it, but good job not responding to this topic so far. Keep up the good work!

Disclaimer: this post is not a condemnation of soul fftf threads generally. Just those containing content from Twilight.

Edited by HELP

Dear SF members: sorry I have to spoil it, but good job not responding to this topic so far. Keep up the good work!

Disclaimer: this post is not a condemnation of soul fftf threads generally. Just those containing content from Twilight.

i was gonna condemn this thread honestly

and im the fucker that call people out for condemning soul

alan pls

counterpoint: the twilight movies are good

I dunno. I trust your taste on some things but I'm not sure I do on twilight films. But, to be honest, I didn't watch them, and I'm more using twilight hate as a vehicle than actually hating on something I don't really know about.

The trailers make them look pretty run of the mill bad.

are you fucking insane sir

Even director David Ayer wasn't safe from Leto's twisted vision.

"One time I yelled 'cut' and Jared turned to me and said 'what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled cut? Maybe the monkeys in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to play Joker, or is Joker something that's been in him all along?"

"Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Jared had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if cameras were guns? Would you buy a mass murderer?' and 'Lights. Camera. Insanity.' I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to direct."