Master Seal

MeddlingMage

if you're sure you're just going to use him has a Pair Up bot, then you should really just stop feeding him exp now and also Master Seal him ASAP and put him in the role now. unless you really need an extra attacker (you should still Seal ASAP). for the most part, especially if you take advantage of a lot of Paralogues, you'll reach 18-20 by endgame for most of your units, even if you're training a full 16, thus if you're going to properly use a unit as an attacker, just go for 20

Edited by GoXDS

Ok, If the goal is to make him good for the S Support only, Do Vanguard for him and make sure that they both have good end non DLC skills so that Percy is good for Beserker and prepare for the revelation that Vanguard S is plus 7 strength (at least it was for my Nohr Hard Mode pair Arthur and Effie) That's pretty much what I did, and I survived.

Edit: Heh, you must choose between mine and XD's advice.

Edited by InigoPadalin

Ok, If the goal is to make him good for the S Support only, Do Vanguard for him and make sure that they both have good end non DLC skills so that Percy is good for Beserker and prepare for the revelation that Vanguard S is plus 7 strength (at least it was for my Nohr Hard Mode pair Arthur and Effie) That's pretty much what I did, and I survived.

Edit: Heh, you must choose between mine and XD's advice.

depends. Berserker and Vanguard both give +5 Str (+2 Str comes from Arthur himself). then it's a choice between Berserker's 3 Spd or Vanguard's 3 Def. if Arthur's gonna be backpack, why do his skills matter? o-o unless you're talkng about passing on a good skill?

I go by the rule that if I'm going to use a unit for more than a stat backpack, it's to level 20 before promotion, unless we're talking about Benny or Mozu. The former needs Wary Fighter as soon as possible in order to be useful, so I tend to promote him immediately upon recrution. Mozu is much better off leveling with a different class than Villager, so she gets instantly promoted aswell.

Edited by Funky Tim

depends. Berserker and Vanguard both give +5 Str (+2 Str comes from Arthur himself). then it's a choice between Berserker's 3 Spd or Vanguard's 3 Def. if Arthur's gonna be backpack, why do his skills matter? o-o unless you're talkng about passing on a good skill?

Yeah, because in my play through I not only wanted Percy to be good, but remember that when the main unit falls, Arthur will have to fight too, and if you give him the Def, then he can actually fight for himself when separated from the main force after Beruka retreats/dies, and Beruka can resist more attacks from the physical enemies. Edited by InigoPadalin

Yeah, because in my play through I not only wanted Percy to be good, but remember that when the main unit falls, Arthur will have to fight too, and if you give him the Def, then he can actually fight for himself when separated from the main force after Beruka retreats/dies, and Beruka can resist more attacks from the physical enemies.

Good point, though only applicable when playing on Casual or without resets.

I only plan on using the DLC to help grind some of the supports for the kids that I won't be using (mainly kids like Dwyer, Ignatius, Shigure, Sophie, possibly Midori). The only kids I plan on using in this run are all the Royal's kids (so Kana, Ophelia [is going to be Kana's sister], Soliel [Camilla is Soliel's mom), Nina [Elise is Nina's mom], Forrest, and Siegbert), Velouria, and maybe Percy.

Edited by MeddlingMage

I only plan on using the DLC to help grind some of the supports for the kids that I won't be using (mainly kids like Dwyer, Ignatius, Shigure, Sophie, possibly Midori). The only kids I plan on using in this run are all the Royal's kids (so Kana, Ophelia [is going to be Kana's sister], Soliel [Camilla is Soliel's mom), Nina [Elise is Nina's mom], Forrest, and Siegbert), Velouria, and maybe Percy.

You know, in Boo Camp you can put a unit in the swamp and have Elise spam healing, so for Nina, you put niles in the swamp, and spam heal, S Support and overpowered Strategist! Edited by InigoPadalin