PVP Optimizations

Infinite99

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if you guys could help me out with optimizing each child in IK. Here are my current choices:

Charlotte!Siegbert

Sakura!Forrest

Rinkah!Ignatius

Camilla!Velouria

Effie!Percy

Elise!Ophelia

Hana!Soleil

Nyx!Nina

Rinkah!Shiro

Oboro!Kiragi

Charlotte!Asugi

Hinoka!Selkie

Selena!Hisame

Effie!Mitama

Selena!Caeldori

Nyx!Rhajat

Oboro!Dwyer

Mozu!Sophie

Azura!Midori

Kaze!Shigure

Since these are for Endgame/PVP, I'll be grinding, so growths won't matter to me. Also, I don't care much about skills, since I can get them from online. Thanks in advancE

Edited by Infinite99

First off, if you want to use Lazlow as a rally bot he needs access to Falcon Knight. He can only get it from Selena and Azura. Azura is the slightly better choice as she melds with his mods well. If you still want a fast Midori, use Setsuna!Midori.

You have used Charlotte, Nyx, Effie, Oboro, Rinkah and Selena twice and you haven't used Beruka, Orochi, Setsuna, Felicia, Kagerou and Pieri. Selena's best pairing is Hinata so that she can get swordmaster access and Hisame can work with her mods. I would also give Mozu to Percy, to create the all American family.

The best advice I can give you is choose which children you like the best (tier them) and then maximize their mods and use what you have left over as best you can.

If you don't mind abusing skill buying, here's what you do:

Midori Skills:
Nohrian Trust

Hoshidan Utility

Quixotic
Vantage
Awakening

Kaze Skills:

Pavise

Aegis

Miracle
Lethality
Aether

Pair them up and put Midori in the lead. Congratulations, you've now won 90+ % of your matches.

First off, if you want to use Lazlow as a rally bot he needs access to Falcon Knight. He can only get it from Selena and Azura. Azura is the slightly better choice as she melds with his mods well. If you still want a fast Midori, use Setsuna!Midori.

You have used Charlotte, Nyx, Effie, Oboro, Rinkah and Selena twice and you haven't used Beruka, Orochi, Setsuna, Felicia, Kagerou and Pieri. Selena's best pairing is Hinata so that she can get swordmaster access and Hisame can work with her mods. I would also give Mozu to Percy, to create the all American family.

The best advice I can give you is choose which children you like the best (tier them) and then maximize their mods and use what you have left over as best you can.

I was thinking I could just optimize a different child in each playthrough, and then just add it to my logbook. Or is that not possible?

Are there any kids you want to prioritize? Kids like Velouria would benefit a lot from having Kamui as their mother for example.

I can come up with a list of generally considered "good pairings" later on (gotta go to work!).

Not particularly... Alternatively, if you could just provide me a list of the top two-three parents for each child, that would also be fantastic. Thanks so much though!

Alright I will take a crack at a priority list for the kids, ratings go left to right, but there are many ties along the way. Note: I am also looking at what the mothers bring to their respective partners in terms of pair up and class options. Some children have a much wider selection pool of greatness to work from

Shiro - Kagerou, Oboro, Camilla

Seigbert - Charlotte, Hinoka, Selena

Caeldori - Oboro, Sakura, Rinka (Tank)

Percy - Effie, Setsuna, Camilla, Peri, Mozu (Percy has a lot of likes)

Kiragi - Kagero, Oboro, Camilla, Hana, Setsuna

Forrest - Felicia, Sakura, Nyx

Asugi - Charlotte, Oboro, Orochi, Kagero, Beruka, Hana (Throw a rock... Asugi can probably use it)

Ophelia - Felicia, Orochi, Elise (Elise gets the most benefits from Odin and she can be hard to pair. Ophelia doesn't mind her though)

Nina - Camilla, Oboro, Setsuna, Beruka, Charlotte, Nyx (Fairly flexible and hard to screw up, leans magic/speed)

Sophie - Hinoka, Selena, Kagero, Azura, Setsuna, Oboro, Camilla, Beruka (Silas wants speed from a pair up, all of these blend with Sophie though)

Selkie - Oboro, Charlotte, Peri

Velouria - Charlotte, Camilla, Hana

Soleil - Charlotte, Peri, Hana (all 3 are the same tier), Azura (ranked lower for Soleil, but critical for pvp rallybot Laslow), Felicia

Mitama - Effie, Kagero, Oboro

Rhajat - Nyx, Orochi, Sakura, Felicia (pick one, they are all great)

Ignatus - Camilla, Peri, Oboro, Rinka (Rinka gains the most from the pairing, the other mothers like Benny's bulk)

Hisame - Kagero, Oboro, Peri, Selena, Rinka, Sakura, Hana, Orochi Setsuna, Hinoka, Mozu, Azura. (The worst choice is Felicia, and even that is an A rank choice. First 3 are SS, everything else is S rank. Throw a rock, whatever it hits will work)

Dwyer - Kagero, Charlotte, Hana, Setsuna, Selena (Dwyer has one of the least useful personal skills, I don't value him too highly in pvp)

Shigure - Laslow, Silas, Takumi, Hinata, Kaze, Kaden, Niles, Arthur (all are similar ranking)

Midori - Rinka (benefits Kaze over Midori), Beruka, Effie, Camilla, Pieri, Oboro, Kagero, Setsuna, Mozu (Benefits Midori over Kaze)

Alright I will take a crack at a priority list for the kids, ratings go left to right, but there are many ties along the way. Note: I am also looking at what the mothers bring to their respective partners in terms of pair up and class options. Some children have a much wider selection pool of greatness to work from

Shiro - Kagerou, Oboro, Camilla

Seigbert - Charlotte, Hinoka, Selena

Caeldori - Oboro, Sakura, Rinka (Tank)

Percy - Effie, Setsuna, Camilla, Peri, Mozu (Percy has a lot of likes)

Kiragi - Kagero, Oboro, Camilla, Hana, Setsuna

Forrest - Felicia, Sakura, Nyx

Asugi - Charlotte, Oboro, Orochi, Kagero, Beruka, Hana (Throw a rock... Asugi can probably use it)

Ophelia - Felicia, Orochi, Elise (Elise gets the most benefits from Odin and she can be hard to pair. Ophelia doesn't mind her though)

Nina - Camilla, Oboro, Setsuna, Beruka, Charlotte, Nyx (Fairly flexible and hard to screw up, leans magic/speed)

Sophie - Hinoka, Selena, Kagero, Azura, Setsuna, Oboro, Camilla, Beruka (Silas wants speed from a pair up, all of these blend with Sophie though)

Selkie - Oboro, Charlotte, Peri

Velouria - Charlotte, Camilla, Hana

Soleil - Charlotte, Peri, Hana (all 3 are the same tier), Azura (ranked lower for Soleil, but critical for pvp rallybot Laslow), Felicia

Mitama - Effie, Kagero, Oboro

Rhajat - Nyx, Orochi, Sakura, Felicia (pick one, they are all great)

Ignatus - Camilla, Peri, Oboro, Rinka (Rinka gains the most from the pairing, the other mothers like Benny's bulk)

Hisame - Kagero, Oboro, Peri, Selena, Rinka, Sakura, Hana, Orochi Setsuna, Hinoka, Mozu, Azura. (The worst choice is Felicia, and even that is an A rank choice. First 3 are SS, everything else is S rank. Throw a rock, whatever it hits will work)

Dwyer - Kagero, Charlotte, Hana, Setsuna, Selena (Dwyer has one of the least useful personal skills, I don't value him too highly in pvp)

Shigure - Laslow, Silas, Takumi, Hinata, Kaze, Kaden, Niles, Arthur (all are similar ranking)

Midori - Rinka (benefits Kaze over Midori), Beruka, Effie, Camilla, Pieri, Oboro, Kagero, Setsuna, Mozu (Benefits Midori over Kaze)

Ah, thank you! This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Anyone else's opinions would also be highly valued :)

Edited by Infinite99

Okay here's what I suggest:

The best kids:

Velour: Charlotte, Effie, Camilla

Shinonome: Oboro, Camilla, Setsuna, Aqua, Kagerou

Midoriko: Aqua, Setsuna, Mozume

Mitama: Effie, Oboro, Setsuna

Sophie: Camilla, Oboro, Mozume, Charlotte

Ignis: Belka

Kinu: Charlotte, Setsuna, Aqua

Kisaragi: Setsuna, Kazahana, Oboro, Mozume, Kagerou

Soleil: Camilla, Charlotte, Kazahana

Lutz: Kagerou, Effie, Charlotte

Gurei: Charlotte, Oboro, Sakura (Orochi maybe?)

Dia: Oboro, Camilla, Charlotte

Siegbert: Mozume, Charlotte, Effie

Shigure: Suzukaze, Ryouma

Syalla: Nyx, Orochi

Ophelia: Orochi, Felicia, Nyx, Elise

Matoi: Oboro, (Hinoka for Lancer but mods are not that great)

Foleo: Sakura, Felicia, Nyx

Eponine: Setsuna, Elise, Felicia, Nyx

Hisame: Pieri, Luna

I think that's it. If you have to use Rinka as a mother, give her to a kid you don't really care for in terms of mods.

Thanks guys! Here are my final pairings:

Shiro - Kagero

Siegbert - Hinoka

Caeldori - Sakura

Percy - Setsuna

Kiragi - Hana

Forrest - Felicia

Asugi - Oboro

Ophelia - Elise

Nina - Nyx

Sophie - Selena

Selkie - Charlotte

Velouria - Camilla

Soleil - Azura

Mitama - Effie

Rhajat - Orochi

Hisame - Peri

Ignatius - Beruka

Dwyer - Rinkah

Shigure - Laslow

Midori - Mozu

Edited by Infinite99

That is a pretty solid setup. If you want to save a strong Kana for the log book, marry Charlotte!Siegbert, recruit the Kana and make it into a Einherjar card and save in a different slot. Then go back prior to the Charlotte x Xander marriage and continue your normal setup. You can hire the Kana that can lift in your main file then :P