Greetings Everyone.

DarkDefeater

Hello Everyone. I am throughly enjoying playing fire emblem fates, my first fire emblem game. I loved the story and developments in all three pathways and I also love the unique gameplay of classic mode, where every decision counts.

It makes losses all the more painful, and victories all the more sweet. I could write a book about how I felt with every single chapter with every single pathway, but that would take a very long time and be very full of spoilers.

Currently, I am playing Conquest on hard/classic mode. It's challenging but highly enjoyable. Sadly I have lost two units, Effie and Niles, but hopefully I will not be losing anymore. I can't wait to play lunatic/classic. What fun that will be.

Suffice to say, I love the game, and I can't wait to play other fire emblem games (Should I get awakening? What other games do you all recommend?), and I'm excited to join the community.

...to be completly honest, I also have a bit of an ulterior selfish motive for joining...I really would like to have more visit and battle points. Watching youtubers obtain points so quickly has made me a bit jealous...Getting points is one of the perks of being a youtuber I suppose.

So, my address is 18153-35584-82648-01280. I can't wait to play others, and I'm open to suggestions on how I can improve castle defense...or maybe I should just forget defense and just go to the one hit or ez seize route. Let me know what yall think.

Thank you everyone for this community!

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

If you like Conquest, I'd recommend playing the Tellius series (FE9 and FE10, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn respectively). Probably the closest in terms of gameplay, and they have arguably the best story and character development in the western releases of the series. They can be tough to find if you don't have a powerful computer though.

If you like Birthright and Revelations, then try Awakening or Sacred Stones. Birthright has almost the same gameplay as Awakening, and Sacred Stones is fairly similar to both of them in terms of gameplay as well.

Welcome! I am Lyko. Currently Lycheee because of shenanagains that happened in chat, lol.

I agree with Yed. Tellius series is really gripping and indepth, my personal favorite games of all Fire Emblem.

I also recommend FE7 (Otherwise known as Fire Emblem Blazing Sword) due to the fact that it is also in depth story with great gameplay.

Also: Permadeath is a normal thing in all games pre-Awakening, so just be careful when playing through the previous games.

Enjoy your stay and once again, Welcome!

Hello,and welcome to the forums if you like the challenge you can do lunatic Awakening or Lunatic+,or Radiant Dawn hardest difficulty and also try out the GBA Fire Emblem Games the story is great,characters feel somewhat relatable and its sort of challenging

Welcome to the Forest, DarkDefeater!

I highly recommend you to play the GBA titles (FE6, FE7 and FE8)!

But something tells me that you'll do the whole series at some point...

For Castle Code go check over there : http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=61196

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you everyone for warm welcomes. It's going to be great. And I only have one fire emblem game right now. The possibilities are endless. :)

@Ycine I do indeed plan to do the whole series, but that is going to take a long time. I still need to finish the Legend of Zelda series and I'm so far behind on games right now, thanks to the time-consuming awesomeness of Xenoblade Chronicles X.