Hello! I'm not sure what to put in my title!

Qwest

I don't know what to put in here... so I'll just talk about myself. I play a lot of Fire Emblem (obviously), the Mother series, including 100%ing Mother 3, even though I've never actually beaten Earthbound, and a lot of Smash. Mainly Project M, since that's the game that Lucas is actually good in. I'm pretty introverted and shy, but I like talking to people through text. I tend to go through long periods of being hyper-focused on one thing, and then suddenly switch to another. That's why I'm not super good at any one character in Smash, but can do decently good with half the cast. Lucas is my favorite character in gaming, One Punch Man is the shining light of good anime in a sea of modern mediocrity, Roy is my favorite lord in the series, and Selena is best girl.

I wish I could say I knew how hard 100%ing Mother 3 is, but I've hardly played that series, unfortunately. Though 100% any game really is no easy task.

I feel ya' on the talking through text bit. I'm the same way. Much easier than speaking to someone in person.

Greetings, Zdravo, Ciao, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

It involves a lot of grinding for low-chance item drops, sneaking behind every enemy in the game in the overworld (or using one characters reversal ability mid-fight), and beating the game on hard mode. Worth it though.

And thank you! I've been on here for a while but didn't realize there were introduction threads.

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

even though I've never actually beaten Earthbound

Duuude Earthbound is gooood. Ya gotta get on that game.

Mainly Project M, since that's the game that Lucas is actually good in.

3.02 Lucas was so fun to play, right up there with Pit and Mewtwo. Look up Neon vs. M2K if you wanna see one of the greatest sets in PM history.

One Punch Man is the shining light of good anime in a sea of modern mediocrity

I don't know man, the past few seasons have had some really good anime. We've had quite a lack of mediocre series' recently (but that's all gonna change when the Fall season comes around).

Selena is best girl.

Adorable Tsundere or Gorgeous Gemstone General?