Revelations (Lunatic/Casual) "Protagonist run" (US)

Vavakun

In order to have a bit of fun with how far we can push the avatar creation system, I thought I'd give this idea out there, a run relying only on Corrins/avatars that are as close as they can be in appearance, name, class, and boon/bane, to past FE lords.

To be added into the run, just post your castle address, the protagonist made, their class (base class or dlc/amiibo class, levels 7-10) and their boon/bane

Only one of each protag shall be accepted, as such, I'll keep an updated list of this, my own Corrin included.

1. Ephriam (Spear fighter, +skill/-res)

2. Leif (Nohr Prince, +Luck/-Strength)

3. Micaiah (Diviner, +magic/-defense)

4. Hector (Oni Savage, +defense, -speed)

5.Celica (Dark mage, +magic, -defense)

6. Lyn (samurai, +speed, -defense)

7. Roy (mercenary, +skill, -magic)

Edited by Vavakun

Damn. I am sorry, I would have helped you out, but my 3ds was messing up when I tried to boot it up. I wish you luck though

Hope it works for you man, not sure how much those cost to repair, but I'd imagine a decent amount

One problem I foresee is the amount of Heroes on your team. Judging based on looks, Alm, Leif, Ike (Unless you have Vanguard Dawn), Roy, and Chrom are all Heroes. You also have a ton of Paladins: Sigurd, Ephraim, Eirika (unless you make her SM), Seliph, and Eliwood all have horses. Another thing I noticed is how compatible Hector is with Oni --> Blacksmith!

Also you only have Celica (who was made for the Grandmaster class btw) and Micaiah for Magic users.

Edited by Wayward Alchemist

One problem I foresee is the amount of Heroes on your team. Judging based on looks, Alm, Leif, Ike (Unless you have Vanguard Dawn), Roy, and Chrom are all Heroes. You also have a ton of Paladins: Sigurd, Ephraim, Eirika (unless you make her SM), Seliph, and Eliwood all have horses. Another thing I noticed is how compatible Hector is with Oni --> Blacksmith!

Also you only have Celica (who was made for the Grandmaster class btw) and Micaiah for Magic users.

Vanguard Dawn has been something I've been able to aquire

Though, I suppose that will add to the challenge with the diminished class variety

Actually, Hoshido Noble looks like Leif a bit and you get the Thracia Staff inside joke as well as a Mag stat for Levin Sword Thracia jokes. Also he'd stand out as the only Staff user outside of like Onmyoji Micaiah.

well, I look forward to seeing him when he's ready

13958-89429

96008-09574

Leif is up, and he ain't messing around. He has had some phenomenal level ups. He is +Lck -Strength but he STILL HAS 14 STRENGTH.

And recruited, looking forward to that C rank, planning to forge a "Light Brand" for him to use until he promotes