I need even MORE help on FE4 nightmare editing

OliKad

Hey there once again! I know that I've asked something about these very recently, but I'd need some help once more. I've managed to open the modules forr the game and linked them to a unpatched FE4 rom, but every time I open the character editor - and other editors as well -, I always get non0sensical informations, such as Sigurd having 20 strength and Resistance at base... as a Dracomaster? And then, I can see that the Hand Axe has an absurd 2000 might and weight! What the hell is happening?

Would anyone mind to help me on that? Thanks!

I am using Nightmare 2 on Windows 7, if it changes anything.

You have the wrong version of the ROM, .sfc files won't work with the nightmare modules. Find the other version (name slips my mind right now) of the ROM and all should be fine.

I'm also not a fan of Nightmare 2.0, but it should still cause no problems.

You have the wrong version of the ROM, .sfc files won't work with the nightmare modules. Find the other version (name slips my mind right now) of the ROM and all should be fine.

I'm also not a fan of Nightmare 2.0, but it should still cause no problems.

Okay! I'll check it out this evening. Thanks! ^^

It's weird because it seemed to work fine with every other game I have(FE1,FE2,FE7,etc.)

Hey! I just wanted you to know that it works perfectly fine now, both with FE3 and FE4, thanks to the new .smc file type.

Thank you for your help! ^^

• 3 weeks later...