There Will Be Brawl

Smashy B

http://therewillbebrawl.com/index.php

I thought I made a thread about this a while ago, but turns out I never got around to doing it...

Anyway, this is a fan made independent web series based off of Brawl. The guys that make this are very clever with how they are making this and how they reference characters, events, and easter eggs from other games and of other characters. The series is also set up in a noir type scenario, which made it that much more unique and creative. It is very well done and I encourage you to check it out.

There is a forum community there, which as of now is a small community with a few frequent posters. Along with the main episodes (which there is only one of), there are little bonus videos like Lakitut news and such. Also, the next episode of the web series should be coming out sometime in the near future (i think) because the first episode was released on like the 21st of September.

So check it out!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another episode should be coming out soon; they are actually finishing up on filming chapter 3. The reason for the delay on ep 2 is that the creaters are possibly being picked up by another web site and if that happens, then they would fund TWBB production and let them run independently and the episodes will be featured on their site.

Another episode should be coming out soon; they are actually finishing up on filming chapter 3. The reason for the delay on ep 2 is that the creaters are possibly being picked up by another web site and if that happens, then they would fund TWBB production and let them run independently and the episodes will be featured on their site.

Badass.