So what's everyone doing for Halloween?

Anacybele

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty mid-toned. I'm not super dark because my mother is white, but I'm not white either because my father is middle-eastern.

Tfw there aren't very many mixed race characters out there to dress up as ;~;

I wouldn't worry too much about skin tone. I'm sure you're beautiful, and it doesn't really matter if your tone matches up exactly, especially considering we have stuff like characters with blue and green hair.

I'll probably be staying at home passing out candy and playing my Wii (lol) while my family goes around trick-or-treating

Maybe I'll buy a Godzilla mask too, idk

That's a pretty expensive mask.

Since it'll be a Monday, and there's a high chance I'll have homework, I'll probably be doing homework. sorry I'm being a party pooper

If I'm lucky and get none, I'll probably eat any sort of sweets stashed away in my house. Ask my parents to get a ton of sweets from the shops, and just eat them. Maybe, if my friends are free, we'll get together and just eat sweets together while watching horror movies even though I'm extremely scared of horror movies.

I'm probably going to stay at home and pass out candy with my parents. My sister's going to be making me a costume though, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be good because she's a really experienced cosplayer for her age (she's only 14).

Change of plans.

1) Stay home

2) Be sick

3) Work on finals

4) Cry because my birthday is horrible

5) Be a bit okay because I think my boyfriend said he was going to send me something but idk what it is

And if I don't have work/get done early...

Well, I have some Critical Role to watch...

Man, sorry to those of you who have to do schoolwork or something. :( That sucks.

On another note, I forgot to post this! I carved two pumpkins this year. Never again though, because that was too much work. lol

14884653_1204012459663370_13533292012527

Sorry for the bad picture quality, my phone's camera is horrible in the dark. But you wouldn't see the cool color change lights as well if I turned the light on, so... :P I did these because Zelda and Pokemon have notable anniversaries this year. ^^

Man, sorry to those of you who have to do schoolwork or something. :( That sucks.

On another note, I forgot to post this! I carved two pumpkins this year. Never again though, because that was too much work. lol

14884653_1204012459663370_13533292012527

Sorry for the bad picture quality, my phone's camera is horrible in the dark. But you wouldn't see the cool color change lights as well if I turned the light on, so... :P I did these because Zelda and Pokemon have notable anniversaries this year. ^^

Those are pretty nice! I actually carved my first pumpkin today in like 20 years. We made a bat, which turned out okay, I suppose. I think next time, I'll use a scalpel, so I can have a bit more finesse. Oh, and we still need to see your Halloween costume, tomorrow!

You carved a pumpkin? But haven't you been in the hospital? Or were you somehow able to do it in the hospital? o.O ...Or are you actually doing a home birth? I wouldn't recommend that though, it's obviously safer in the hospital with doctors around to do tests and stuff...

But anyway, thanks! :) If you want to make it a little easier next time though, you should buy one of those carving kits that you can find in Walmart and all kinds of other places. They come with booklets filled with patterns you can use. You just tape it to the pumpkin or cut it out and trace it on the pumpkin or something like that and carve it by following the lines, just like you would do when cutting a picture out with scissors.

You carved a pumpkin? But haven't you been in the hospital? Or were you somehow able to do it in the hospital? o.O ...Or are you actually doing a home birth? I wouldn't recommend that though, it's obviously safer in the hospital with doctors around to do tests and stuff...

But anyway, thanks! :) If you want to make it a little easier next time though, you should buy one of those carving kits that you can find in Walmart and all kinds of other places. They come with booklets filled with patterns you can use. You just tape it to the pumpkin or cut it out and trace it on the pumpkin or something like that and carve it by following the lines, just like you would do when cutting a picture out with scissors.

Nope, I haven't gone to the hospital yet. I almost did yesterday, but the contractions didn't go quite long enough. We will be going to the hospital when the time comes, though.

Nope, I haven't gone to the hospital yet. I almost did yesterday, but the contractions didn't go quite long enough. We will be going to the hospital when the time comes, though.

Oh, really? I thought a pregnant woman went to the hospital as soon as labor kicked in. I guess only some women do that, then. xP

But enough about that, I'll be sure to get a pic of me in my costume tomorrow. Though I don't know how I'll do it yet, as no one will be around all day but me since everyone else has work and school. xP

Oh, really? I thought a pregnant woman went to the hospital as soon as labor kicked in. I guess only some women do that, then. xP

But enough about that, I'll be sure to get a pic of me in my costume tomorrow. Though I don't know how I'll do it yet, as no one will be around all day but me since everyone else has work and school. xP

You have to have the contractions 5 minutes apart for over an hour before they want you going to the hospital.

'Scuse the double post, but I now have a costume photo. ^^ I really like how the pic came out too, even down to my hair (and I pretty much never think my hair looks good in my photos). I had trouble keeping the ears on the hat standing up, but I pulled it off. I used the timer feature on my phone's camera to get this. I just needed a good place to set the phone, and the table in the hall where the front door is worked nicely. Sorry about the security system on the wall showing, so random. lol

14915349_1204846642913285_52879637542996

Edited by Anacybele

'Scuse the double post, but I now have a costume photo. ^^ I really like how the pic came out too, even down to my hair (and I pretty much never think my hair looks good in my photos). I had trouble keeping the ears on the hat standing up, but I pulled it off. I used the timer feature on my phone's camera to get this. I just needed a good place to set the phone, and the table in the hall where the front door is worked nicely. Sorry about the security system on the wall showing, so random. lol

Very nice, those pants look like an orange version of my scrub pants.

Nice! I kinda surprised about the head, I thought it was a hood.

Oh wait a minute, I'm dumb, if that would have been a hood, the head would have probably be unconfortable to wear considiring how long are your hair.

Edited by Nym