Got drafted into another FE hack

LowTierFE7Tresh

So me and another friend of mine are working on a modifed version of FE6. It is supposed to enhance the stat growths of a unit based

This is what he goes off of: (may or may not cause inner rage and this his thing so please dont exert your anger on me)

Eliwood is the father of Roy

Hector is the father of Lilina

Hawkeye is the father of Igrene

Pent and Louise are the parents of Klein and Clarine

Rath is the father of Sue

Canas is the father of Hugh

Nino is the mother of Lugh and Raigh

Matthew and Serra are the parents of Cath

Bartre and Karla are the parents of Fir

So not counting the ones with two parents(with the exception of Canas)we will discuss on who to make the parent for each child,and determine that enhanced stat boosts(Example:If we made Ninian Roy's mother,then Roy will have an enhanced speed growth)

We are still on some of its early stages,and I probably may hold a poll for parent deciding,to maximize fairness

inb4 it gets moved cause I posted in the wrong section

It'll probably take longer than the other hack,I'm working on but it'll be worth it as long as you all are pleased

This is Tresh,signin' out

;)

Ineteresting idea, but anyone can make it in Nightmare for around five minutes and growths aren't all of FE6's flaws. Try adding something spicier to make your hack uniqiue. Anyways, good luck.

Ineteresting idea, but anyone can make it in Nightmare for around five minutes and growths aren't all of FE6's flaws. Try adding something spicier to make your hack uniqiue. Anyways, good luck.

Actually,he also plans to add Fell Contracts,which could end making your thieves,not as useless

This is what he goes off of: (may or may not cause inner rage and this his thing so please dont exert your anger on me)

Eliwood is the father of Roy

Hector is the father of Lilina

Hawkeye is the father of Igrene

Pent and Louise are the parents of Klein and Clarine

Rath is the father of Sue

Canas is the father of Hugh

Nino is the mother of Lugh and Raigh

Matthew and Serra are the parents of Cath

Bartre and Karla are the parents of Fir

Cath:

“So you can just do whatever you want as long you say you’re protecting us? You can burn down villages and ruin our crops?”

Roy:

“Burned? We never… …Wait a minute, was your…?”

Cath:

“…My village was burned to the ground by our marquess. He said that he had no choice because he needed to prepare for Bern’s attacks.”

Roy:

“Well…that’s…”

Cath:

“We always only had just enough to eat and survive, and then… Just like that, we lost everything…our homes, our crops… And you have the nerve to tell me not to take from other people? Ha! Don’t make me laugh. You bastards up in your nest take from us to live in luxury, while we suffer!”

Unless Hector is burning villages... that doesn't make any sense

there's also this

but other than that, literally all of the others are canon from fe7 lol, why would anyone be upset

• 3 weeks later...