Mozu! Soliel

MeddlingMage

Probably pretty good, just make sure you have both Laslow and Mozu pass down Archer-tree skills if you want them as Soleil won't have access to the class.

If it were me, I'd pass down Quick Draw from Archer Mozu (+4 damage off the bat is better than +3 to all stats by 20/20). Also Aptitude doesn't work when the child auto-levels before the stage, since she doesn't has it equipped until you enter the stage, I've tested this myself, so keep that in mind if you want to recruit Mozu during or after chapter 19 to save on the Master Seal.

As for Laslow skill, pass down something she wouldn't learn, like Sol or something. It's fine if you don't since Quick Draw and Strong Riposte make good synergy already.

Soliel likes to get big hp from her mother and had no need for aptitude whatsoever.

Also she's better off in master ninja as a "final class"'

That said it's fucking Soliel, if your not trying to thuper optimize she does well in pretty much any phys build.