Birthright Drama CD English Transcript

Nanima

Update time~

This contains the rather infamous tantrum. To be honest, i found the lead up to it more than a little weird, but oh well. Meanwhile, Corrin could hand in an application for sainthood by now.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrin: Yeah, I understand. We are true siblings after all. Although it's difficult between us right now, we will understand each other one day. That's what I believe.

Uh-huh, of course you do. I wonder what would change if that wasn't the case...hmm...

Update time~

Anyone order some dead parents?

Not much to say here, since the fall out is in the next track. Except Corrin actually shows human reactions to things. I am positively surprised.

Update~

The immediate aftermath of what happened last track. Although I am not exactly Ryouma's biggest fan, I found the way he mostly keeps his cool throughout this situation very admirable. Partially ecause I'd run around like a headless chicken

Next track will have some Team Takumi again, so stay tuned for that.

Unfortunately the next update will have to wait until Friday though. There will not be an update tomorrow, as I will be busy pretty much the entire day. Sorry folks.

That explains where Takumi was while that was going on. It was sweet how he didn't want to leave Mikoto's body there. Once again, sisters are noticeably absent--I guess Hinoka just went with him? Her pegasus would have been useful for spotting people in trouble. Kudos to Ryoma for his handling of that situation, I think most everyone would have freaked out between the giant dragon and the terrorist attack.

And awww, Azura's so worried about Corrin ship tease intensifies. Somehow I forgot Kaze was in this CD, so I was pleasantly surprised to see him helping out and doing things. Bro ninja remains awesome.

It's amazing how the plot is completely unaffected by the absence of the sisters VA's. It was pretty obvious during the whole rescue mission arc, but then they cease to have any importance. This drama CD just perfectly demonstrated how superfluous the sisters are to the overal plot afterwards. What a waste and no it's not just me being salty at the lack of cute sibling interaction between Takumi and Sakura.

I've been meaning to say this before, but it's nice to see the characters and world fleshed out though these. In my opinion, that's what drama CDs like these should focus on doing. Hopefully the Nohrian CDs do the same. Keep up the good work.

Mikoto's last thoughts were pretty powerful. I always figured that Takumi (and Hinoka, probably, or maybe she was getting Mikoto's body to safety) was off fighting invaders offscreen, but it's good to know for sure. He proooobably won't take Mikoto's death well though. I also guess that the other retainers are fighting invaders elsewhere too.

And awww, Azura's so worried about Corrin ship tease intensifies. Somehow I forgot Kaze was in this CD, so I was pleasantly surprised to see him helping out and doing things. Bro ninja remains awesome.

Also these especially the shipping, pretty sure there's something going on between them. I always thought that Kaze seemed devoted to Azura as well as Corrin, maybe he ends up pulling double duty as retainer to both of them?

What a waste and no it's not just me being salty at the lack of cute sibling interaction between Takumi and Sakura.

Also true, Takumi always seemed to have issues with his older siblings but appeared to have a soft spot for her. Too bad she's currently in the limbo of not having her VA.

Edited by Lightchao42

Who here wants to bet they'll still include Camilla in Nohr's drama CD, even though the Birthright sisters are nowhere to be seen (or heard!)?

Doubtful. This CD seems to be marketed towards a certain audience which Camilla wouldn't really appeal to. And if she does appear, she'll say like one or two lines.

Who here wants to bet they'll still include Camilla in Nohr's drama CD, even though the Birthright sisters are nowhere to be seen (or heard!)?

They won't, because Camilla's voice actress isn't in the cast list. F!Corrin and Azura are the only princesses that appear.

And maybe Mikoto, depending on if she's actually a princess of Valla or not.

Edited by Lightchao42

I didn't see Sawashiro on the list.

Miyano Mamoru (Leon)

Katsuyuki Konishi (Marx)

Satomi Satou (Female Kamui)

Takehito Koyasu (Zero)

Hidenori Takahashi (Odin)

Ryuichi Kijima (Lazward)

Ai Shimizu (Charlotte)

Yuichi Nakamura (Ryouma)

Kaji Yuki (Takumi)

Sayaka Oohara (Mikoto)

Shimazaki Nobunaga (Male Kamui)

Lynn (Aqua)

Ono Daisuke (Suzukaze)

Tarusuke shingaki (Saizou)

Nozomi Sasaki (Oboro)

Mitsuhiro Ichiki (Hinata)

Ai Kakuma (Flora)

Update time~

And what an update it is guys. It was hard to try and convery all the emotions here through text (the voice acting being amazing as always), and I hope I succeeded. Takumi doesn't take Mikoto's death well at all.. Also, who knew that the Fuujin could double as a grenade launcher.. haha.. ha.

I didn't see Sawashiro on the list.

I didn't know we had a cast list. Oh well, I guess it's equal and fair treatment to ignore the sisters on both sides.

As for today's update, Oboro and Hinata need some kind of award for being such awesome retainers. We also need a Fuujin Grenade Launcher DLC.

I didn't know we had a cast list. Oh well, I guess it's equal and fair treatment to ignore the sisters on both sides.

As much as I dislike Camilla's design, I follow my favorite seiyuu.

If it involves Tomokazu Sugita, Yuichi Nakamura, Mai Nakahara, or Miyuki Sawashiro... I'm usually aware of it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Update time~

Today's translation is pretty short, since most of the track was made up of in-game dialogue. Feels like a bit of a waste to be honest, but it's nice to hear full voice acting instead of just voice grunts. Not that you guys can hear that, but I hope the few original lines are still worth it.

~Final update~

In which the writers decide that you just can't be sympathetic character without liking Corrin.

Sorry this is so late, I had a busier Sunday than expected.

Thank you guys for all your kind words and support. I had fun and learned a lot.

I am kinda sad that I won't be able to do the Nohrian CDs, but my money is currently needed elsewhere.

Still, I hope you enjoyed reading these. See you around~

~Final update~

In which the writers decide that you just can't be sympathetic character without liking Corrin.

Sorry this is so late, I had a busier Sunday than expected.

Thank you guys for all your kind words and support. I had fun and learned a lot.

I am kinda sad that I won't be able to do the Nohrian CDs, but my money is currently needed elsewhere.

Still, I hope you enjoyed reading these. See you around~

Pretty sure that nameless world revolves entirely around Corrin. I bet it'll cease turning the second they stop breathing.

Thanks a lot for translating the drama CD's, it's been interesting to read this!