It's about time I made an account here!

RiggyRob

Hello everyone, I'm RiggyRob and I've been a fan of Fire Emblem since 2004 when Blazing Sword was released on GBA. I've played every single Fire Emblem game that's been released in English officially, with the exception of Conquest and Revelations which I am still yet to get to.

I've got a few questions, hopefully they'll get answered here:

• Is there a mobile app or mobile version of the site? I tend to use my phone more than my laptop so it'd be nice if there was an iOS app to use.
  • Is there a night mode? The site tends to be quite bright with the white and light green, so it'd make it easier on the eyes, especially as I'm from the UK and I'd tend to be on at night.
  • When making a thread, are you allowed to doublepost for your own playthrough? I know doubleposting is generally frowned upon, but I was wondering if it applied for updates on an ongoing playthrough.
  • Are you allowed to post a thread of your own Let's Play/streams of a playthrough?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by RiggyRob

Hello and welcome to the Forests! I hope you have a great time here.

I don't think there's an app for the site. However, I do know that if browsing the site via your browser, there is an option to make it "mobile-friendly". I don't know much about it.

While I believe there isn't a night option, there is an option at the bottom of any forum page to change the colour scheme from green to blue or purple. The white is still there iirc but it may be easier on your eyes.

Yes, there is a section for posting creating topics about Let's Plays/Streams, you can find it here.

Edited by CooledSheep

Welcome to the Forest, RiggyRob!

Most of yours questions were answered by CooledSheep.

But if you ever have a doubt you can ask a moderator.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!