Yeah I just got this game

Serene

eh

BK battle isn't so important that you need to burn all your bexp on a unit you don't even want to use outside of that battle. (In fact, I give it zero importance. The only real importance it has is for a sense of accomplishment in beating the BK, which you don't need to do.)

I do recommend using Mist, but not because of that battle.

Also, what tome was Soren using? Elwind works best on ravens. Other than a forged wind tome, which is really expensive and not worth it.

Edited by Reikken

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh

BK battle isn't so important that you need to burn all your bexp on a unit you don't even want to use outside of that battle. (In fact, I give it zero importance. The only real importance it has is for a sense of accomplishment in beating the BK, which you don't need to do.)

I do recommend using Mist, but not because of that battle.

Also, what tome was Soren using? Elwind works best on ravens. Other than a forged wind tome, which is really expensive and not worth it.

True but personally I just prefer Rhys out of the gate better than Mist. That and the fact I really wasn't going to use her anyways

Also it's an Elwind tome

Oh, he's only level 8. Yeah, that would be the problem. You haven't leveled him much.

Yeah it's because Ilyana is sucking what chances I can get dry because most of the time he can't kill most soldiers with 12 hp left while Ilyana can double them with a basic fire tome (yes I do know Ilyana is Thunder)

Edited by Marth117

I expected a suggestion of Volke...

Just try to only use like one per class (except paladins) Example: Mia or Zihark, Brom or Gatrie, Rolf or Shinon, Soren, Ilyana or Tormod. But don't use all of the pre-promotes.

I am guilty of this crime..........(MAGIC TEAM FTW. MY TORMOD ILYANA AND SOREN ARE FUCKING AMAZING. But my Ike has SHIT STR. Its lower than RHYS.)

Thanks guys well I just have to say this

The Gambit General has returned

Dead:

Boyd

Kierran

Rolf

Didn't recruit: Zhark

Sucking horendously: Mia

On the nipple with is BEXP: Mist (only for BK battle)

Favorite Laguz: Lethe

Also I'm on chapter 13, and the chapter beforehand my Soren had a hard time even getting 10 damage on a raven WTF

OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh geez MaSu I'm actually doing a bit better because of the fact that Boyd spd was 7 at lvl 10 barely doubling anything. So I'm just using some other units that can double

Oh geez MaSu I'm actually doing a bit better because of the fact that Boyd spd was 7 at lvl 10 barely doubling anything. So I'm just using some other units that can double

A moment of silence for your RNG screwed boyd...............

Yeah cheer or wonder why now.

So I'm wondering what characters (besides Ike) should I at least use, what characters are okay. And what characters deserve to be hit by a bus

USE:

Soren

Janaff

Oscar

Rolf

Shinon

Ulki

Maurim

Stefan

Rhys

OK:

Titania

Mist

Makalov

Astrid

Boyd

Gatrie

Tormod

Marcia

HIT BY A BUS:

Mia

Ilyana

Sothe (XD)

Based on my playthroughs. :D

Gatrie rocks as a general ;)

He is the strongest of all the three generals, Brom is good but I don't think he is that good compared to Gatrie.

Actually I never had much luck with Brom, he sucks for me.

Edited by Luxord

Well Mai is not all the good. Female swordmasters in FE9 are not good compared to Zihark and Stefan.

Who's Mai?

Mia may not be as good as Zihark, but she's still a pretty good character. She most definitely does not deserve "hit by a bus."

Who's Mai?[/s]

Mia may not be as good as Zihark, but she's still a pretty good character. She most definitely does not deserve "hit by a bus."

Well you seem to know anyway <_<

She gets killed too easily and needs someone to protect her. She has terrible defense compared to Zihark.

You might as well use Zihark since he turns out great and is the best swordmaster. Zihark just has poor resistence.

Well you seem to know anyway <_<

She gets killed too easily and needs someone to protect her. She has terrible defense compared to Zihark.

You might as well use Zihark since he turns out great and is the best swordmaster. Zihark just has poor resistence.

I said she's not as good as Zihark.... But SM's have bad defense in general. That's why she has great speed.