Is this sig acceptable/legal?

Dr. Tarrasque

lol wrong one. we were talking about how many he can have.

Oh, well the rule states:

"500px by 300px is the image limit. Though 550px by 300px is OK as long as it isn't ridiculously huge"

So we're both right.

Oh, well the rule states:

"500px by 300px is the image limit. Though 550px by 300px is OK as long as it isn't ridiculously huge"

So we're both right.

The rule is as I have said 2 time's in this topic it is 550x300 not 500x300

Eh no...

In the topic title I asked "Is this sig acceptable/legal" as in "Does it go past the size limit, is it offensive or not allowed here". In the post I asked if I can have more than 1 pic in the sig, Suzaku answered that the first time, Got it, didn't need that answer again (but he answered the same thing again). Suzaku then answered about the size limit and that picture didn't go past it as it is 300x280. That's it...

Eh no...

In the topic title I asked "Is this sig acceptable/legal" as in "Does it go past the size limit, is it offensive or not allowed here". In the post I asked if I can have more than 1 pic in the sig, Suzaku answered that the first time, Got it, didn't need that answer again (but he answered the same thing again). Suzaku then answered about the size limit and that picture didn't go past it as it is 300x280. That's it...

yeah, that sig can be 550x300 Idk where Fefl is geting 500x300

Oh, does it really matter? No matter what 550 is acceptable. Plus, I'm playing my guitar atm so I'm not really paying too much attention. XD

if you knew why were you yelling out 500x300?

if you knew why were you yelling out 500x300?

Because last time I read the rules how long ago was that eh? it said 500 is max, but 550 is acceptable, as long as it isn't too large.

Fox, Arc close please? XD

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

Because last time I read the rules how long ago was that eh? it said 500 is max, but 550 is acceptable, as long as it isn't too large.

it has been 550x300 for the whole time the fourm been up