Lemon's Sprites and Stuff

LemonTart

So, I thought I should probably start being more active on this forum, because I'm a huge fan of FE as a series, plus I've got a bit of a project going on during my spare time, so might as well post what I've put together here.

Here are some maps and sprites I've designed for this currently unnamed project. I might make a separate topic for more details about it later.

Sprites

CKa2zur.png1JszRek.pngAPso9qO.png

Maps (updated!)

v355AxP.png

A simple, early bandit map set in a town being raided by brigands.

L5GWwia.png

A harbor setting, where the player must circle around a cluster of strong enemies to take on the boss aboard the ship, something similar to the Fargus chapter in FE7.

ZuPoNLB.png

One of my first attempts at a snow map. Two routes to take, both offering a different kind of challenge.

Zmm944a.png

A map set in an underground catacomb, where the player must defend the large gate in the middle from hordes of monsters lurking in the darkness.

LkaZxbw.png

A legendary weapon chapter, where the player's forces are split in half, much like in the durandal chapter in FE7. The chest in the bottom middle can be accessed by a flyer, though the player has to hurry, as enemy archers will spawn as reinforcements a few turns in.

tRH5KUJ.png

A newer map heavily inspired by FE4, where the player has to take on multiple bosses, while defending the castle to the southwest.

IYtbXkT.png

A chapter with a pirate-setting. Enemy reinforcements will spawn over time in the house tiles around the middle of the map and more reinforcements will spawn from the caverns in the mountains, once the player gets close enough. The villages will also spawn enemies with droppable loot, much like in the ice tribe chapter in FE Birthright.

Portraits

o62Ksg5.png

Feel free to give feedback and stuff.

Edited by LemonTart

the dude in the middle with the brown hair looks awesome, but the guy with the hat looks a little corny...

That portrait's kind of light-hearted and based around one of my online friends. It probably seems even less fitting when you know that he is a pegasus knight.

A general rule of thumb: Most GBA sprites use 15 colors, plus an extra color for the background. All of these have ~20 or more colors, and you'd have to remove them if you wanted to use them in a hack.

Thanks for the tip. I'll see about tweaking around with them a little.

Those maps are S-E-X-Y! That first one looks really good. I like them. The mugs are good too especially the brown haired paladin.

Thanks! I'll probably post a few more later today.

o62Ksg5.png The wizard hat guy has no upper head. It's either extremely shrunk, and deformed, or that hat is part of his skull.

Probably a horrifying combination of all three. The world may never know...