Just to let you all know

Masu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I don't really care whether you and Cynthia are together or not.

What I DO care about, is how you've been treating Princess, (And a few others around you) like trash.

I remember a time when you used to adore Princess, and now you toss her aside like they aren't worth anything. You may not like the person, but you seem to forget that those people are human beings. I don't care if you treat me like that, but when you treat people around you like that, especially Princess, who has been by your side and has done so much for you, that's what pisses me off.

If I was a mod here, I'd ban your ass you slimey, filfthy, pig.

Okay well enjoy yourselves with worthless insults and such. I truly dont give a damn about what you all think about me. Call me what you like. Its wasted breath. Wanna spread petty gossip? Have at it. Its your lives you're wasting acting like stupid idiots, not mine. And this is directed at EVERYONE.

What I DO care about, is how you've been treating Princess, (And a few others around you) like trash.

I remember a time when you used to adore Princess, and now you toss her aside like they aren't worth anything. You may not like the person, but you seem to forget that those people are human beings. I don't care if you treat me like that, but when you treat people around you like that, especially Princess, who has been by your side and has done so much for you, that's what pisses me off.

Says the guy who spouts BS about loving bianchi yet tried to get Princess and other girls in the forest. How funny.

Okay well enjoy yourselves with worthless insults and such. I truly dont give a damn about what you all think about me. Call me what you like. Its wasted breath. Wanna spread petty gossip? Have at it. Its your lives you're wasting acting like stupid idiots, not mine. And this is directed at EVERYONE.

<(*_*)>

If you didn't care, why make this topic...?

*approved*

Edited by Zero the Hero

Says the guy who spouts BS about loving bianchi yet tried to get Princess and other girls in the forest. How funny.

I'm just nice to PEOPLE Masu. Sure I have some feelings for other people. But that doesn't mean they're intamite.

Also, I never ONCE stopped respecting Bianchi as a person. You seem to forget that people have value just for being humans.

And, do you remember how you yelled at me for all of that?