Just to let you all know

Masu

Princess never '*kissed*' anyone.

That's just how Princess is. You've monitored conversations between me and Princess too Masu.

And it's not like you and Cynthia 'getting cozy' is the only reason she's doing this Masu.

A kiss doesn't mean anything either. In Russia, a kiss is an equivalent to a handshake.

And who said Masu kissed anyone?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess never '*kissed*' anyone.

That's just how Princess is. You've monitored conversations between me and Princess too Masu.

And it's not like you and Cynthia 'getting cozy' is the only reason she's doing this Masu.

I hug her all the time, he never said a word to me.

A kiss doesn't mean anything either. In Russia, a kiss is an equivalent to a handshake.

And who said Masu kissed anyone?

I saw it on their comment page myself.

But this isn't about Cynthia and Masu being together. (Well, the topic is, but I mean why I'm fucking pissed off as hell upset with Masu.)

The least troublesome relationships are often the least active relationships.

If seriously active relationships end up like this, then I can gladly say I'm happy where myself and Fox stand.

Honestly, why don't you people just forget about this?

It's proven that said relationship didn't happen, and if you are willing to give up friends over a petty fight like this, then your life will be filled with regrets.

No one was responsible for this, it was a misunderstanding on everyone's part.

I still respect MaSu, I still respect Lyle, and I still respect Princess. I don't plan on not talking to any of them just because of a disagreement for something that really won't even matter in due time. I doubt anyone will cry themselves to sleep over this within a few weeks, maybe not even tonight.

I saw it on their comment page myself.

But this isn't about Cynthia and Masu being together. (Well, the topic is, but I mean why I'm fucking pissed off as hell upset with Masu.)

Well, for the record, Cynthia was the one who said " *kiss* ".