Just to let you all know

Masu

I'm assuming it's some sort of drama? Like a soap opera?

That's what's going on here. Only I'm involved and not watching.

That is it. It has about 4 x 25 minutes a week. It's probably one of the most depressing soaps in Britain, because so many bad things happen, and almost all of them involve death or relationship problems, it's fucking great.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I am actually kind of concerned at home many people are concerned over my personal life first of all, and think this is in a way, an invasion of my privacy to even assume such things and spread them...

Secondly, I am not dating MaSu. We are friends, yes that much is true, however I don't even consider making people hurt others as an option in pursuing romance. I was pretty straightforward with Princess stating if she didn't like how I was acting or there was something she wanted to tell me, I would listen and comply.

She however did not have a word for me on the subject, therefore it would be her own fault for this, "break up," as she had a perfect opportunity to communicate how she felt to me, and what she thought I was doing that was bothering her. No offense to her, as I have nothing against her, but it is her own fault. It's not as if I didn't go out of my way to make sure she was okay, as I did. I was not required to have her consent on anything I do, but I was kind and decent enough to speak to her in private about it.

The fact that people even worry themselves over this is simply preposterous, and pointless.

I have no romantic interest in MaSu.

I am a very open person when it comes to my friends. I remind my friends I love them, and that I care about them, as a long time ago I had a friend that the last thing I got to tell them was that I wasn't interested in them, and three days later they died. So it goes without saying, I don't want a day to come where another friend goes and the last thing I say to them is pointless. I'd much rather it be me reminding them I love them, than just some random comment.

As for hugging and kissing, well last I checked it was okay to hug someone without dating them. Also I am known for being a friendly kisser, in the sense of I kiss my friends as sort of a greeting or farewell. It's common in older people, as I'm sure you've seen it. It doesn't mean I'm sexually attracted to that person.

I am seriously disappointed that people would jump to such blind conclusions, with no proof. It's rather sad and immature, as I remember there being a level of maturity among us. Not to mention an obsession with OTHERS' private life and affairs. The least you can do is get your information correct if you're going to do it...

Anyone who preaches this kind of thing is wasting both their time and mine, and is not only wrong, but breaking the rules, as it's invading others' privacy, and I believe the staff has a policy to discourage gossiping, not to mention it's considered flaming to some extent.

Lyle, I think you need to first of all mind your own business.

Princess needs to learn to speak up when she has a problem, as what I said before, I am NOT a mind reader, nor to I comply with tasks not even asked of me. Not to mention you get jealous too easy, as I've seen you giving hugs to Lyle all the time on his profile.

As for everyone else, you need to stop believing rumors, and start looking for the FACTS.

Stay out of this. This is Lyle's business.

I don't like Lyle plain and simple MaSu I trust with my life

Okay. That's fair enough. But I still respect you as a human being. I may not LIKE you. But I also wouldn't sell your soul to the devil for a slice of pie. Which I'm sure Masu would. (Depending on the pie.)

ARE YOU A FREAKING IDIOT?

WHAT THE FUCK DOES PRINCESS THINKING IM WITH CYNTHIA HAVE THE FUCK TO DO WITH LYLE!?

YOU STAY OUT OF IT. You dont know shit to begin with!

Don't be rude Zero.

Cynthia, I'm not quite sure you're getting everything that's going on. That was a wonderful speech, especially to me because I value friendship so much. And I love you, but this situation has little to do with you.

Okay. That's fair enough. But I still respect you as a human being. I may not LIKE you. But I also wouldn't sell your soul to the devil for a slice of pie. Which I'm sure Masu would. (Depending on the pie.)

Same with you. without the pie part.

Don't be rude Zero.

Cynthia, I'm not quite sure you're getting everything that's going on. That was a wonderful speech, especially to me because I value friendship so much. And I love you, but this situation has little to do with you.

Fine, just Princess is my sister and I won't let anyone hurt her feelings.

No. It's everyone's business.

@Cynthia: It is my business. Masu is treating me, and my friends like crap. You, I consider my friend. I don't know whether the feelings are mutual, but I sent you that message because I was concerned. There could have been no merit to those rumors at all, but I did that in order to help you. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. But my intention was to help.

Someone needs to paint a whole picture... people are jumping in left, right and centre, and not knowing the whole damn story. What the fuck is going on?

If it can't be said, or if links to the problem can't be given, then keep it the fuck to PM's.

This is also my business. What the hell are you even doing in this topic besides spamming.

I also love how just because I have a job or OTHER THINGS TO BE DOING BESIDES TALKING ON AN INTERNET FORUM that im a heartless sell out who treats people like shit. I TOLD Princess half the time when she would message me that im busy with something else when i was. If i missed a message of hers and she would usually leave a message like "........." or ".______." i TOLD HER why i didnt respond instantly! Zero you're just being some Cheerleader on the sidelines and kissing Lyle's ass. You just need to but out.

Listen here.

The fact of the matter remains.

Lyle needs to stay out of things that don't concern him, and Princess is responsible for her own actions.

Princess, I have nothing against you, but you really have a problem communicating. It's not my fault either, as I came to you in private and asked you specifically. There is no reason you could not have said, "I have a problem with you and MaSu speaking, this is my problem:..."