Just to let you all know

Masu

Come on Masu. You and I have so much in common. You and Lyle were even closer. Stop acting this way.
Come on...he and I are sort of friends, but it won't continue if he doesn't grow up. Lyle never did a God damn thing to him until recently, and even then it was self defense...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I also love how just because I have a job or OTHER THINGS TO BE DOING BESIDES TALKING ON AN INTERNET FORUM that im a heartless sell out who treats people like shit. I TOLD Princess half the time when she would message me that im busy with something else when i was. If i missed a message of hers and she would usually leave a message like "........." or ".______." i TOLD HER why i didnt respond instantly! Zero you're just being some Cheerleader on the sidelines and kissing Lyle's ass. You just need to but out.

Shut up. Your really not making it better for yourself. I may be here for Lyle and Princess, but I'm also here for me! We want to be your friends again Masu, what's wrong with us trying?

I also love how just because I have a job or OTHER THINGS TO BE DOING BESIDES TALKING ON AN INTERNET FORUM that im a heartless sell out who treats people like shit. I TOLD Princess half the time when she would message me that im busy with something else when i was. If i missed a message of hers and she would usually leave a message like "........." or ".______." i TOLD HER why i didnt respond instantly! Zero you're just being some Cheerleader on the sidelines and kissing Lyle's ass. You just need to but out.

You also seemed to show no remorse when Princess actually told you it was over. You simply shrugged it off. That's what I'm talking about. I understand that you're busy. But you're treating people like shit.

I remember a time when you would create a topic crying about how you missed Princess when she had only been gone for one day and she TOLD you she would be gone for that day. How can you go from that, to not giving two shits?

Don't be rude Zero.

Cynthia, I'm not quite sure you're getting everything that's going on. That was a wonderful speech, especially to me because I value friendship so much. And I love you, but this situation has little to do with you.

Actually it DOES. This has NOTHING to do with that "Lyle vs Masu" bullshit. This all started because Lyle and princess were going arround thinking I was getting cozy with cynthia. And I love how im being yelled at, yet not a word was said about princess going arround *hugging* every person she could on a daily basis. And Lyle dont even spout some "She's being friendly " bullshit because thats exactly what cynthia was doing and you all instantly went "OH MAH GAWD MASU IS A CHEETING" LAnd I also think that princess had very little trust in me in the first place since she was always monitoring my convos with any other girl member on the forum (i would always see that she recently visited her page after i would leave a comment)

Listen here.

The fact of the matter remains.

Lyle needs to stay out of things that don't concern him, and Princess is responsible for her own actions.

Princess, I have nothing against you, but you really have a problem communicating. It's not my fault either, as I came to you in private and asked you specifically. There is no reason you could not have said, "I have a problem with you and MaSu speaking, this is my problem:..."

This is more than just the things with Masu and Princess, It's also about Lyle and Masu's friendship. Lyle is trying to bury the hatchet.

Masu and Lyle, I love the two of you. I tried everything up my sleeve to end the hostilities torwards eachother.

But now I've fucking lost it. I think I might have to break my promise.

That promise being?

Masu and Lyle, I love the two of you. I tried everything up my sleeve to end the hostilities torwards eachother.

Arc, if it bothers you, just leave. But this conversation needs to go on. We need to work this stuff out. Dramatic as it may be.

If it annoys you that this is happenening, then please ignore it. But the rest of us need to get this out of our systems.

Whatever the fuck it is, do it. This is... annoying, at the very least.

When we all fall down, who will take the blame?

Don't be rude Zero.

Cynthia, I'm not quite sure you're getting everything that's going on. That was a wonderful speech, especially to me because I value friendship so much. And I love you, but this situation has little to do with you.

This has to do with me.

My name is mentioned specifically in the topic.

In all honesty, Lyle sent me a PM directly telling me NOT to date MaSu, which I am not doing in the first place, so I think that means I am a part of this.

Why does this even MATTER to you people? Why care? Two people break up, big deal. Happens EVERY day. Why is it when it happens to a popular person, that everyone points the finger at someone and makes it public knowledge and business. Why can't Lyle learn to not speak about things Princess has told him, as I'm sure they were meant to be for his eyes only, otherwise she'd have told everyone, now wouldn't she?

Lyle, I respect you and all, but you're really jumping into a battle with half the information. Princess I'm sure didn't mention I wasn't dating MaSu, as you were under the impression I was.

Whatever the fuck it is, do it. This is... annoying, at the very least.

When we all fall down, who will take the blame?

At least the two of us can be thankful there hasn't been any controversy in our relationship.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Arc, if it bothers you, just leave. But this conversation needs to go on. We need to work this stuff out. Dramatic as it may be.

If it annoys you that this is happenening, then please ignore it. But the rest of us need to get this out of our systems.

Why must you all do it in public? This fact alone is a total pisstake. If I had any sort of fucking power, I'd lock this motherfucker. Personal FUCKING Message.

At least the two of us can be thankful there hasn't been any controversy in our relationship.

Agreed... I'm glad what we've got hasn't ever faced anything like this.

Actually it DOES. This has NOTHING to do with that "Lyle vs Masu" bullshit. This all started because Lyle and princess were going arround thinking I was getting cozy with cynthia. And I love how im being yelled at, yet not a word was said about princess going arround *hugging* every person she could on a daily basis. And Lyle dont even spout some "She's being friendly " bullshit because thats exactly what cynthia was doing and you all instantly went "OH MAH GAWD MASU IS A CHEETING" LAnd I also think that princess had very little trust in me in the first place since she was always monitoring my convos with any other girl member on the forum (i would always see that she recently visited her page after i would leave a comment)

Princess never '*kissed*' anyone.

That's just how Princess is. You've monitored conversations between me and Princess too Masu.

And it's not like you and Cynthia 'getting cozy' is the only reason she's doing this Masu.

Shut up. Your really not making it better for yourself. I may be here for Lyle and Princess, but I'm also here for me! We want to be your friends again Masu, what's wrong with us trying?

going behind my back and assuming things about me and my friend has ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT I GUARANTEE.

IF YOU DONT SEE THE SARCASM IN THIS POST THEN YOU SUCK AT LIFE

Why must you all do it in public? This fact alone is a total pisstake. If I had any sort of fucking power, I'd lock this motherfucker. Personal FUCKING Message.

Because there are more than two people who want to have this conversation.

If you don't like it Raven. DON'T LOOK. It's pretty simple. (Note: I still hold great respect for you despite this discrepancy.)