Well...

Raven

A bit daunted, I'll have you know. You see, the mysteries of life confound me. I have yet to find correct recipe for Mudkip Pie. I has a Mudkip. I has a Pie. But something is...missing. Oh, how it taunts me so... Why must cruel fate see its way to cross paths with me and leave me a shattered and broken remnant of the once proud man that I was.

But other than that, I'm fine. You?

A bit daunted, I'll have you know. You see, the mysteries of life confound me. I have yet to find correct recipe for Mudkip Pie. I has a Mudkip. I has a Pie. But something is...missing. Oh, how it taunts me so... Why must cruel fate see its way to cross paths with me and leave me a shattered and broken remnant of the once proud man that I was.

But other than that, I'm fine. You?

Holy fuck, what is it with people and food? Fuck, it's like the whole forest is against me, and wants me to now that I'm slowly starving myself. Screw this, I'm gonna eat some ready salted Walkers.

Edit: I'm fine thanks. I'm not losing my fucking mind.

Edited by Razgriz

Holy fuck, what is it with people and food? Fuck, it's like the whole forest is against me, and wants me to now that I'm slowly starving myself. Screw this, I'm gonna eat some ready salted Walkers.

Edit: I'm fine thanks. I'm not losing my fucking mind.

Good to hear, old friend. But you see, food is a vital ingredient of existance. Without it we shall all die horrible painful deaths. Emphasis on painful. So when you ask "what is with people and food" I'm afraid the answer is dreadfully simple. People are the predator and food is the prey. It's as simple as that.

Good to hear, old friend. But you see, food is a vital ingredient of existance. Without it we shall all die horrible painful deaths. Emphasis on painful. So when you ask "what is with people and food" I'm afraid the answer is dreadfully simple. People are the predator and food is the prey. It's as simple as that.

Damn right. These crisps never knew what hit 'em.

Employing guerilla-type tactics are we? My my, what a cunning and ruthless general you are, Razgriz.

You know me too well. One at a time, one by one, they go down... Down... Down... Brown... Plop... Flush...

You know me too well. One at a time, one by one, they go down... Down... Down... Brown... Plop... Flush...

Search and destroy. Bringing their ranks down, one at a time. Relentlessly slaying them. A brutal, but amazing strategy indeed. I do believe my respect for you has grown, general.