Friends of Masu and Lyle

Metal Rabbit

I suspended them from posting until I get to the root of the problem and end it.

I know you care about them, but think carefully before saying anything to either of them because it very well may hinder what I'm trying to do. But if you're a troll then obviously the meaning of this post is lost on you and you're ignoring it.

I suspended them from posting until I get to the root of the problem and end it.

I know you care about them, but think carefully before saying anything to either of them because it very well may hinder what I'm trying to do. But if you're a troll then obviously the meaning of this post is lost on you and you're ignoring it.

All I have to say is good luck because this will be a wonderful time

I guessed this is what you was going to do. This can also give them time to calm the fuck down from whatever is going on.

You should know that this has been going on for at least a month and a half if not two months

You should know that this has been going on for at least a month and a half if not two months

I know they've been at eachother for ages. They should take this as their time to cool off, and to think through what they've done to eachother.

The rivalry is ending tonight. I am making sure of it, as I don't want this to keep reoccurring.

I'll speak with them BOTH. I'm a little tired of this myself, I'm taking no one's side.

Damn it, someone has to be so direct that they take what I was going to say. Well the bolded line anyways.

What happened?

Apparently someone thought MaSu was cheating on Kilvas with Cynthia, and Lyle and MaSu, and Zero got into it. And Lyle and MaSu got suspended

Also don't trust me I just put three and eight together to get fourty.

I'm going to regret asking this, but what exactly just happened? Lyle and MaSu are suspended for what now?

They are HUGE rivals and get pissed at each other like twice a month. Arc and everyone else finally got really annoyed from it.

But my question is...what did they do TODAY?