Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Just ignore me I'm not the ground rat 

I believe you. I know how it feels to be suspected. It cuts deep, man. It cuts deep. I wouldn't want to do that to anyone.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

I believe you. I know how it feels to be suspected. It cuts deep, man. It cuts deep. I wouldn't want to do that to anyone.

I didn't even know you suspected me, I just heard there was talk of chemical units and I wanted to specify.

14 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I didn't even know you suspected me, I just heard there was talk of chemical units and I wanted to specify.

N-no, I don't suspect YOU, I suspected myself.

Wait, no, I mean, you suspected the mole.

I mean

Arcanite suspected the scum.

No, wait

The suspect murdered Rex?

Shoot, wait

I'm getting lost in the plot a little here, please forgive me. I should probably lie down for a while.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

N-no, I don't suspect YOU, I suspected myself.

Wait, no, I mean, you suspected the mole.

I mean

Arcanite suspected the scum.

No, wait

The suspect murdered Rex?

Shoot, wait

I'm getting lost in the plot a little here, please forgive me. I should probably lie down for a while.

But I thought I murdered Arcanite... maybe you do need to go lie down I think you are reading things that aren't there

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

But I thought I murdered Arcanite... maybe you do need to go lie down I think you are reading things that aren't there

That does sound correct, now that you mention it...

I think you're right, I just need to clear my head. In the meantime, I leave all of the power that I may or may not have in your hands. I trust you wholly and completely to make sure things are safe and unmurdered.

5 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

But I thought I murdered Arcanite... 

If you killed me, you'd be dead too

3 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

I'm gonna call a mod here. HAHA.

I'll break your shin

Spoiler

;p

8 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

It's been hard, but I've finally come to terms with my status as the mole. I know this is shocking for everyone, but no one is more surprised than I am. I feel appalled, betrayed, confused, but above all, I feel disappointed. Disappointed in myself for letting this go on for so long without even telling myself. Disappointed in my mountain of evidence for lying to me. I know rebuilding my status will take time, but I hope that you all will come to trust me once again. Trust must be earned, and I intend to do everything in my power to fight for that privilege. And maybe, just maybe, I can help everyone here to reach our goal of... whatever our goal is. Hitting 1,000? Sure, I'll go with that for now.

I'm not here for a few hours and I miss this whole plot...

Oh well, glad we found the mole. Try to not kill anyone guys.

2*7*17

Just now, Arcanite said:

Because robots can be easily rebuilt

Cmon Bart, you're smarter than that 

Reveal hidden contents

reece.JPG.5da5f9ae647db40ffff6de7eb6c473d2.JPG

The way I see it, if they can easily rebuild you, someone did a poor job at killing you.

Like, how is your memory still intact? Did they not destroy the hard drive? Did they forget to target the back ups? I know I'm never hiring these guys again.

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Like, how is your memory still intact? Did they not destroy the hard drive? Did they forget to target the back ups?

You think I'm walking around with all of my examinations and observations vulnerable to complete evisceration? Everything I see is being saved and stored.

I don't fear those who can destroy the body heh Especially since I can always get a new one!

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I know I'm never hiring these guys again.

Hire all you want, they'll fail~

am optimized for warfare, but I prefer to not fight back against you guys

Just now, Arcanite said:

You think I'm walking around with all of my examinations and observations vulnerable to complete evisceration? Everything I see is being saved and stored.

I don't fear those who can destroy the body heh Especially since I can always get a new one!

Which is why I said it's not a good murder if they didn't target the back ups...

Just now, Arcanite said:

Hire all you want, they'll fail~

am optimized for warfare, but I prefer to not fight back against you guys

...But... what does surviving an assisination attempt have to do with warfare?

I should probably stop trusting people who say they'll murder someone for a penny and let me call myself the mastermind, huh?