Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

5 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'm starting to think Mackc2 is the mole due to how much he sabotages this thread.

Combined with Sully outright claiming to be the mole, sometimes I wonder why I'm normally the main suspect...

Well, ignoring the whole "mole for an avatar" thing. Although in my defense, I never had that as an avatar during the initial accusations.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Combined with Sully outright claiming to be the mole, sometimes I wonder why I'm normally the main suspect...

Well, ignoring the whole "mole for an avatar" thing. Although in my defense, I never had that as an avatar during the initial accusations.

Well, you were kind of already established as the mole before Sully claimed or Mack started being suicidal. Also, weren't you trying to strike a deal with eclipse in this thread?

Also, seriously @Mackc2? I thought we were past this...

All in favor of lynching mack? Otherwise I might need to put my assasins to work again

60 61.

God damn it Natalie, stop... wait 61 is a prime....

I'm okay with this.

Also, did you just watch "Your name" or soemthing?

Edited by Bartozio

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Well, you were kind of already established as the mole before Sully claimed or Mack started being suicidal. Also, weren't you trying to strike a deal with eclipse in this thread?

Also, seriously @Mackc2? I thought we were past this...

All in favor of lynching mack? Otherwise I might need to put my assasins to work again

I'd say "wrongfully accused" instead of "established", but that's just me. I can neither confirm nor deny these accusations of dealing with mods.

Sure, his posts have seemed a bit scummy lately.

##Vote: Mackc2

It's gonna be hard to get to hammer when there's a fluctuating amount of people here, though...

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I might have gotten a temp ban for that stunt, if you are there eclipse I apologise 

Well, you can't say she didn't warn you.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

You look suspicious. Or something. Frankly, I just jump on the bandwagon.

And I'm going for it as well.

##Vote: Mackc2

... How many do we need to hammer? 62?

Edited by Rex Glacies

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

How many do we need to hammer?

I was gonna go with some disgustingly high number, but if we go off of how many people are Following the thread, we could probably hammer in 3-4 votes. Although I'm not sure if votes from non-Followers should count.

*cough*Rex*cough*

Also, starting with me, nobody noticed that we doubled up on 61. So we should actually be at 65 right now.

So.

18 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

i like to think that he who shall not be named has a tab open on this thread just waiting for the perfect time to ruin the streak.

*she who should not be named*