Best class for Corrin!Dwyer?

Trashbird

So I'm playing my first Birthright run as a +Mag/-Lck Corrin, and I married Jakob early in the game. I got Dwyer, and I currently have him as a Strategist; I've also been considering reclassing him into Hoshidan Noble to make use of his mixed Str and Mag stats.

What I was wondering is: what is his ideal class? I also don't have any child units at A+ or S with each other, so I can give him any of his available partner and friendship classes.

Thank you!

So I'm playing my first Birthright run as a +Mag/-Lck Corrin, and I married Jakob early in the game. I got Dwyer, and I currently have him as a Strategist; I've also been considering reclassing him into Hoshidan Noble to make use of his mixed Str and Mag stats.

What I was wondering is: what is his ideal class? I also don't have any child units at A+ or S with each other, so I can give him any of his available partner and friendship classes.

Thank you!

Hoshido Noble is a fine choice. Keeping him as a Butler works well, too. He's a good match for most hybrid classes.

With a Corrin!Dwyer, he'll be good in any class. No joke. His only questionable stat is speed, and Corrin gives him enough. What do you want him to do? Heal or attack? If it's healing, I'd leave him as a Butler tbh. Whichever class you like will honestly be great for him. I had a Corrin!Dwyer as well, and he was great. With magic boon, he's very well rounded.