[FE8] Str/Mag Split and HP Bar?

AxelTheMage

So... I've been seeing some hacks when Strength and Magic are separate stats... I've been able to study it more from this Destiny patch I've found earlier, but still don't understand to incorporate it. And while I'm talking about the Destiny patch, just curious, I've seen an HP bar as well. But my main question is, how do you modify the file so either the Strength and Magic stats are separated and/or the HP bar showing up.

Lots of hard work and assembly code, to put it simply.

The people involved in making both are active over on feuniverse's discord server, if you're interested in learning more.

Ah, well that kinda sucks then... I may look into the Discord server later, so thanks for the info.

I made a str/mag split for fe7, which is available on FEU, that doesn't replace any stats. The FE8 version will hopefully be coming out...soon.

Alright, I may just have to wait in that case. I'll see what I can do until then.

Destiny also uses con as mag which is not ideal for most people.

Ah, I didn't notice that until you mentioned it... That's something I do not wish to do for this, so thanks for pointing that out.