Viable Bond Units

BlueBloodEmblazer

What bond unit sets are the best? I know there is the 6 breaker skills set, but that is so hard to get. So what are some slightly more simple ones?

There are various sets with 6 proc skills, which are designed to be pair up fodder for someone with the "nohr" skill. There are plenty of people who set up proc skills on their avatars specificaly to make this more likely.

Edited by sirmola

there's always monsters like this as an option too

That's a Peri's Lance. In other words as long as she can deal just 1 damage to you, you have a 44% chance of *instantly dying*, even at 1-2 range. And she replicates so she can do that *twice* and doesn't need pair-up so she can just galeforce off it to tear through enemy lines and destroy *everything*. She can also pair up with herself for that crazy 11 mov, or use brave weapons at melee range for improved damage. The levin sword is just a last resort in case she gets walled, but usually I just hope for Aether's luna side to cut their def in half; it also functions as a form of recovery, too.

This is an entirely legit bond unit and I love how fucking perfect she came out. The next best thing I had was one with Even Better and Better Odds with access to Renewal with the personal skill of Perfectionist who could class into Swordmaster, but the first two skills are technically illegal.