Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Well, I'm progressing nicely, even though my first pull was full of bronze 3s and 2 silver 4s. Hopefully I can get something better next time. Looks like that after a failure to get 5 stars, your chances of getting one go up by .25% (.50% since there's normal 5-star and focus 5-star), so hopefully I can remedy the situation before long.

All the regular quests fall fairly easily, but the hard quests look like they're for people at the top of the game's current power system.

Arena protip: Go for the teams with Anna as their leader, I see so many people with the default Alphonse/Girl Lord/Viron/Anna setup... they're pretty easy to beat.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

So in the battle tab I have one locked option that just reads ??? can anyone tell me what that is and how to get it 

Event maybe ???  I already clear the game on hard mode and it's still yet to open. 

Just now, Herman Bloom said:

Hey guys, so with the MyNintendo reward and launch day orbs I have 38 now. Is there a "wrong" way to use them? Or literally I just decide on Deep Devotion or Legendary Heroes, and spin the wheel of fortune?

Do you have the characters you want/Do you want anymore of the focus characters? If you have the characters you want, save them for the next banner.

2 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Do you have the characters you want/Do you want anymore of the focus characters? If you have the characters you want, save them for the next banner.

I don't have any as yet. Played Chapter one and prologue yesterday, just about to start chapter two and came on here to read the starting characters are mediocre.

Edited by Herman Bloom

Just now, Herman Bloom said:

I don't have any as yet. Played Chapter one and prologue yesterday, just about to stat chapter two and cam on here to read the starting characters are mediocre.

Ah, then yeah, pick either of the banners(Legendary Heroes has a higher chance to give you Marth, Lucina, Robin, and Tiki where Deep Devotion has a higher chance to give you Roy, Lucina, Takumi, or Camilla) and have at it. When summoning, summon all 5 units because it will save you 5 orbs overall(you'll spend 20 orbs for 5 units instead of 25 orbs for 5 units). Also, they later in the pull, the better the chance for a higher rarity unit. So if you want 5* Roy or Lyn off of the Deep Devotion banner, select the red orbs last.

2 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Ah, then yeah, pick either of the banners(Legendary Heroes has a higher chance to give you Marth, Lucina, Robin, and Tiki where Deep Devotion has a higher chance to give you Roy, Lucina, Takumi, or Camilla) and have at it. When summoning, summon all 5 units because it will save you 5 orbs overall(you'll spend 20 orbs for 5 units instead of 25 orbs for 5 units). Also, they later in the pull, the better the chance for a higher rarity unit. So if you want 5* Roy or Lyn off of the Deep Devotion banner, select the red orbs last.

Ah good advice thanks!

Yeah seriously at level 20 he had 24 DEF and 15 Speed

Just pick the proper map and the only thing you need to do to raise his level is press the "End Turn" button

Edited by JSND

Is Zephiel the only one character with two completely different poses depending on whether he attacks normally or with a skill?

Spoiler

FEH_Zephiel_02.png

And

Spoiler

FEH_Zephiel_02a.png

No matter what though, that's some badass art, my god. 

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Is Zephiel the only one character with two completely different poses depending on whether he attacks normally or with a skil

I believe it's the same artist who did Ogma, so Ogma.

Edited by pianime94

11 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

How does skill Spur Speed and the likes work? I didn't pay attention to the stat boost indication when in combat.

If unit A with that skill stands near unit B, unit B automatically and passively gets the boost when in combat while still standing near unit A.

Edited by Vaximillian

Spoiler

Roy

72nsmcS.png

Fh19hFW.png

rfbWdSY.png

bWTPK8W.png

Spoiler

Lyn

NwO7gxr.png

vv6OLAU.png

VvQKX65.png

Ie1pSkK.png

Spoiler

Marth

RxeWE3t.png

vUrubrk.png

euDZQbF.png

Wf6KyE1.png

Spoiler

Camilla

9jxi0sd.png

3dZY1Pf.png

B2uZfr0.png

This is probably a really random post, but I took some screenshots of intros of the focus characters I had pulled. I guess I think some people could get some mileage out of them or think they look cool, so I thought I'd post it here.

Anyways, I'm having a fun time with this game so far, can't wait to see what they add in the future.