• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hopefully the bookmark will still work lol

Yeah, it did thankfully.  I didn't even know that was a thing, until I tried to get back into the game.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

For Roy, would -Atk,+Spd or +Res,-Spd be better?

And for Seliph, would neutral stats or +HP,-Res be better?

If it was me, I'd definitely choose +HP -Res Seliph.

In the meantime, a bit miffed that Eirika got -4 Res instead of -3.

4 minutes ago, Herman Bloom said:

Are the Special Weapon Questions active now? I get confused with different timezones (in the UK). Thanks

They are. Take a look at the fountain, three new tabs appeared there.

DOGASharena WILL CHOKE THIS POINT! And choke the point she did.

T0sPesW.jpg

Robin trapped himself between his teammates and Sharena, leaving her to poke him to death (nine damage at a time! It should be illegal for mages to be so tanky). As Sharena was about to finish him, Lilina rushed in and blew up Raven, allowing Sharena to put her lance through Nowi when she came at us. Serra healed her afterwards to prepare her to meet Lucina.

I'm a master tactician, dammit!

Edited by Vaximillian

Reminds me of the time when I was proud of beating a team of Lucina, Nowi, Tharja, and Azura with no death, in the same lava map no less. Literally had to run around and bait in the bottom area..

Edited by pianime94

4 hours ago, pianime94 said:

If it was me, I'd definitely choose +HP -Res Seliph.

In the meantime, a bit miffed that Eirika got -4 Res instead of -3.

Thanks, any suggestions on the Roy?  I pulled a 5*, but he's the -Spd one.

the only lance user I have is sharena so I have to either get sharena to the point where she can solo all the lance quests or get a lance user before the quest is over

i don't think the hero battles get back to a lance user until after it ends so i think my only other option is to do an early summon with less than 20 and hope there's a few blues

I only had 3 ax users so I just quickly got Gunter to do the orb quests LOL. I just got rid of my subaki and Peri too so now I have 3 Lance users :(. I'll just wait for Donnell this week. Unless, can you use just three people? It doesn't say 4 so I'm wondering . . .

Edited by Arcanite

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I only had 3 ax users so I just quickly got Gunter to do the orb quests LOL. I just got rid of my subaki and Peri too so now I have 3 Lance users :(. I'll just wait for Donnell this week. Unless, can you use just three people? It doesn't say 4 so I'm wondering . . .

you can use whatever number you want but it has to be your full team

i did one of the lance quests with sharena and no one else

1 minute ago, unique said:

you can use whatever number you want but it has to be your full team

i did one of the lance quests with sharena and no one else

Huh so I guess I did that for nothing, oh well. Free feathers for me I guess . . .

31 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Darn, I have a severe lack of usable Lance users at the moment...

I'm seriously worried about the lance quests, too.  Shanna/Florina is asking for trouble.

Just now, eclipse said:

I'm seriously worried about the lance quests, too.  Shanna/Florina is asking for trouble.

I do have Sharena at 4*, and a Sully, but the rest of my Lance units haven't been touched yet. A lot of 2*s too. Gotta get to grinding I suppose. I think I have Shanna too, isn't she better than Florina?

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I do have Sharena at 4*, and a Sully, but the rest of my Lance units haven't been touched yet. A lot of 2*s too. Gotta get to grinding I suppose. I think I have Shanna too, isn't she better than Florina?

Shanna is for ORKOing and slowing things down, Florina is for armors.  Same weapon, same unit type, different roles.

The other lances I use are Sharena and Donnel.  Send help!

Just now, eclipse said:

Shanna is for ORKOing and slowing things down, Florina is for armors.  Same weapon, same unit type, different roles.

The other lances I use are Sharena and Donnel.  Send help!

I know they have different roles, but generally speaking, Shanna just seems more usable to me.

2 minutes ago, MindYourLanguage said:

Hi. I have 5* Nowi and 5* Eirika. Now I'm trying to decide which 2 others to add to my main team between: 4* Olivia/Peri/Gunter/Frederick

Thanks

I'd definitely pick Olivia, then it's a toss up between Gunter and Frederick. Gunter's a decent attacker, and fairly tanky too. Frederick is also pretty good actually, but is a little bit more supportive and defensive. Depends on what you think you need.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I know they have different roles, but generally speaking, Shanna just seems more usable to me.

While Florina's a bit more niche, it's something that Shanna can't do.  I guess it's a matter of overspecialization, in Florina's case!

8 minutes ago, MindYourLanguage said:

Hi. I have 5* Nowi and 5* Eirika. Now I'm trying to decide which 2 others to add to my main team between: 4* Olivia/Peri/Jagen/Gunter/Frederick

Thanks

Even with the addition of Lilina, I'd go with Nowi, Eir, Olivia, and Frederick.  You should have a nice compliment of buffs.  Keep Corrin/Gunter handy, in case of meta shifts (Corrin for debuffing, Gunter if debuffing becomes a huge problem).

Edited by eclipse