• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm at 16,5k. Two more weeks!..

If I can keep my rank over 30,000 I can get a five star next pay out. Can't wait to put my hands on those feathers . . . 

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think my rank usually sits somewhere around 7500.

P̶s̶h̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶

I only have 2 particularly, fairly, okayish, half-good five stars so . . . . Not to mention the fact that I had to stop using my original team because of the stupid bonus heroes and their stupid stupidness with their stupidity. But I guess I can't complain cause at the very very very least, I am still in the top 100,000 of the game right?

Spoiler

Right :'(

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

P̶s̶h̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶

I only have 2 particularly, fairly, okayish, half-good five stars so . . . . Not to mention the fact that I had to stop using my original team because of the stupid bonus heroes and their stupid stupidness with their stupidity. But I guess I can't complain cause at the very very very least, I am still in the top 100,000 of the game right?

Hide contents

Right :'(

It's okay, you'll get your chance another day...

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I really wish we didn't have the stupid 50 Friend limit, other wise I'd add everybody on SF.

Absolutely this. I'd also want the Greet button not be disabled after the first greeting per day. People send their heroes to me, and I can't send my Serra (already replaced by Cecilia though) to them back!

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Absolutely this. I'd also want the Greet button not be disabled after the first greeting per day. People send their heroes to me, and I can't send my Serra (already replaced by Cecilia though) to them back!

I noticed that not all the Heroes say who sent them.  I've gotten Baby Tiki a few times, and she doesn't say where she's from.

I accepted every Friend Request I originally got, but now I'm at the limit.  I hate that I'd have to go and purge people, in order to add more.  I imagine many of the people on my list are people who faced my Arena team, but I still don't know why Nintendo makes it so easy to add friends, but then gives us stupidly low limits on Friends.  The 3DS is the same way.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ya know, this is gonna sound funny cause I never noticed it before until I saw this but, what does that greet button do exactly?

Spoiler

Don't call me noob please

Just now, Arcanite said:

Ya know, this is gonna sound funny cause I never noticed it before until I saw this but, what does that greet button do exactly?

It sends your leader (the leftmost unit in the leftmost team) to your random friend(s) bearing gifts, I suppose.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

It sends your leader (the leftmost unit in the leftmost team) to your random friend(s) bearing gifts, I suppose.

So basically, it does absolutely nothing? Huh. Well that's pretty moronic. They should make it so that when you tap greet you get 10 feathers for every friend on your list. I can use a crisp clean 500 feathers fresh of the . . . . . pegasus?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don't think I've ever actually clicked it, since whenever I log in for the day, it automatically sends out greeting whenever I see my first visitor for the day.

I really think they should give more feathers for interacting with Friends.  You only get 15 free ones a day, that means you'd have to log in everyday for over three and a half years, if that's your only source of feathers, to promote a single unit from 4* to 5*.  The could easily increase the number tenfold, and it would still take quite a while.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I don't think I've ever actually clicked it, since whenever I log in for the day, it automatically sends out greeting whenever I see my first visitor for the day.

I really think they should give more feathers for interacting with Friends.  You only get 15 free ones a day, that means you'd have to log in everyday for over three and a half years, if that's your only source of feathers, to promote a single unit from 4* to 5*.  The could easily increase the number tenfold, and it would still take quite a while.

I did tap it once or twice, because I actually refrained from tapping the visitor. Just because I wanted to send Serra for a walk. Then I still saw the visitor because why not.

Yeah, 15 feathers per day is less than pocket change. It's absolutely symbolic. It's almost insulting.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I did tap it once or twice, because I actually refrained from tapping the visitor. Just because I wanted to send Serra for a walk. Then I still saw the visitor because why not.

Yeah, 15 feathers per day is less than pocket change. It's absolutely symbolic. It's almost insulting.

I'm surprised they haven't increased that amount yet to be honest.  Did someone mention a way to contact Nintendo or IS with feedback?  I'd like to send suggestions, if they're actually listening.

I expect to see some sort of adjustment with various things, if not the price of Orbs, at least the amount of Feathers, Stamina Potions, and Crests that you can get in-game.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did someone mention a way to contact Nintendo or IS with feedback?  I'd like to send suggestions, if they're actually listening.

Misc. > FAQ/Etc. > Customer Support > Feedback.
I suppose they are listening one way or another, because the whole recent QoL stuff (like training tower stamina) has to come from somewhere.

Edited by Vaximillian

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I suppose they are listening one way or another, because the whole recent QoL stuff (like training tower stamina) has to come from somewhere.

I think I'll make a point that it should be harder to accidentally delete all your data.  I hate having that option so easy to get to.

Welp, I caved in, and decided to send two 4*s home (bye Henry and Gwendolyn) so that I could promote Sharena. And boy does that promotion do her good. I used crystals to get her to level 27, and I'm working my way up to 40 now. Looking forward to having her on the team.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep, thanks.  Just told them that they're not seeing any money from me until they do something about certain design decisions.

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

To be precise, you get 5 extra feathers (if you have 5+ friends...) when you send greetings. You'll get this by clicking a visitor too since you'll automatically send greetings when you do. You've probably noticed you get 5 feathers twice from visitors, the other one's actually from sending your own greetings.

5 friends being the limit when the max is 50 is just one more thing wrong with the friend system.

Man, I have 24 orbs saved up now, which is definitely enough for another full pull, and I'm really tempted to try for Ephraim or some other acceptable 5 star unit right now. But I also really want to save plenty of orbs for when Ike is in the game.

I don't know which to do. :(

For all I know, I will land Ephraim, and maybe another 5 star.

But I could end up with more shitty luck too... Should I pull one more time before Ephraim's banner is over?

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, I have 24 orbs saved up now, which is definitely enough for another full pull, and I'm really tempted to try for Ephraim or some other acceptable 5 star unit right now. But I also really want to save plenty of orbs for when Ike is in the game.

I don't know which to do. :(

For all I know, I will land Ephraim, and maybe another 5 star.

But I could end up with more shitty luck too... Should I pull one more time before Ephraim's banner is over?

If you have more than 3% to get a 5* or focus, I may tell you to pull not to lose it. But since we don't know anything about the next focus, it may contain some good characters, so it's up to you.

1 minute ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

If you have more than 3% to get a 5* or focus, I may tell you to pull not to lose it. But since we don't know anything about the next focus, it may contain some good characters, so it's up to you.

I do have a 3.25% chance for both 5 star and 5 star focus. But yeah, that's the thing, who knows what the next focus will be.