• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So because of the xp event, I got my 3* Michalis to level 30 so that I can get a head start on the threaten defense and save some sp if I five star him. My question is; should I get him to level 40 3 stars or should I just get him to 4 stars now and Yolo it?

Also, after some hardcore grinding, I was able to get my Lyn to brash 3. Used some stamina potions of course, and now I have 23 left over! There are probably a lot of people with way more potions than me though lol

2 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

We don't need a large number of ranged fliers for Flier Emblem to be viable though. After all, Horse Emblem is ridiculous right now, and all you really need are one or two horses with blade tomes. I really do hope they give Sumia a tome though, as the main thing setting her apart from Cordelia was how magically oriented she was (inb4 flying healer). 

It's true there doesn't need to be many of them, but it would still be nice to have variety to choose from. And pull, in case they are gacha-only. If one of them is a grand hero battle though, it won't matter that much though.

I agree about Sumia. Flying healer will obviously be Elincia.

1 minute ago, Sylphid said:

I agree about Sumia. Flying healer will obviously be Elincia.

Weapon + healing skill on at least one of these? They missed a chance with Lachesis and Lucius, they might still make it right with them.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Weapon + healing skill on at least one of these? They missed a chance with Lachesis and Lucius, they might still make it right with them.

Weapon + healing skill is probably gonna be Micaiah if anyone. 

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Weapon + healing skill is probably gonna be Micaiah if anyone. 

Sacrifice is not a healing skill per se. I mean, even Florina and the like already have it.
I was thinking about a staff line or even a staff.

But yes, talking Micaiah, I hope her Sacrifice will transfer up to her (max HP − 1) like it did in RD. It should be different.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Sacrifice is not a healing skill per se. I mean, even Florina and the like already have it.
I was thinking about a staff line or even a staff.

Oh okay I think I understand where you're going with this. (Still salty about Lucius.)

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Oh okay I think I understand where you're going with this. (Still salty about Lucius.)

The Lachesis precedent (also Lucius now) obviously means Ethlyn and Nanna (and Jeanne, we remember you, girl) will also be reduced to staffbots à la Awakening. This is what makes me saltier than the Dead Sea. Jugdrali troubadours apparently never promoted into paladins, it was but a myth.

Edited by Vaximillian

Now I feel bad for not saving Subaki... If somehow I get him again I'll Leveled Up even if I don't like too much.

So yesterday I yolo'd and pulled 2 sessions from the fe7 banner and got nothing new, but it was worth it. Got Olivia which gave Klein Hone Atk 3 and Subaki that gave Swap to Alfonse. Got Tiki that will be 4*'d later on to give Defiant Atk 3 to Nowi. Got a 4* Lon'qu worse than the one I have and gave Vantage 3 to Nowi as well... aaaand 3* Eliwood that will be 4*'d to give Ward Cav to Priscilla to enable her to swap between Spur Def and Ward cav to ve versatile among different teams. Also, a 3* Sully that gave Eliwood Draw Back to hit and run with Cecilia plus enhancing her defenses.

Onto the topic, beat Michalis Lunatic quite easily. Two words: Alfonse OP.

The team was:

5* Alfonse (Swap/Swordbreaker 3)

5* Klein +Atk -Def (Hone Atk 3)

5* Nowi +Atk -HP (Ignis/Defiant Atk 2)

5* Priscilla

Sneaked by the right border of the mountain. Klein one shotted the lance/fort flier peg, then Rally Def!Alfonse Swaps with Klein. He tanks both honed Michalis and one round Sols the incoming cav (michalis deals 10x2 dmg, 30 in return, and cav deals 20dmg and dies in return thanks to swordbreaker 3). Alfonse finishes Michalis 36dmg and is rehabilitated by Priscy. The sword peg comes, deals 7 dmg and is rekt back. The heavy spear dude is dealt by klein and nowi combo. End of story.

Will save orbs for eli banner cuz I spent them on trying to get karel :(

Edited by Quintessence

3 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

So yesterday I yolo'd and pulled 2 sessions from the fe7 banner and got nothing new, but it was worth it. Got Olivia which gave Klein Hone Atk 3 and Subaki that gave Swap to Alfonse. Got Tiki that will be 4*'d later on to give Defiant Atk 3 to Nowi. Got a 4* Lon'qu worse than the one I have and gave Vantage 3 to Nowi as well... aaaand 3* Eliwood that will be 4*'d to give Ward Cav to Priscilla to enable her to swap between Spur Def and Ward cav to ve versatile among different teams. Also, a 3* Sully that gave Eliwood Draw Back to hit and run with Cecilia plus enhancing her defenses.

The team was:

5* Priscilla

Sneaked by the right border of the mountain. Klein one shotted the lance/fort flier peg, then Rally Def!Alfonse Swaps with Klein. He tanks both honed Michalis and one round Sols the incoming cav (michalis deals 10x2 dmg, 30 in return, and cav deals 20dmg and dies in return thanks to swordbreaker 3). Alfonse finishes Michalis 36dmg and is rehabilitated by Priscy. The sword peg comes, deals 7 dmg and is rekt back. The heavy spear dude is dealt by klein and nowi combo. End of story.

Will save orbs for eli banner cuz I spent then on trying to get karel :(

Love how you posted this here instead of the Battling Michalis thread lmao

Glad to see Alfonse has been working out for you though! I've been pretty hesitant to feather him because I wasn't comfortable with his speed, but I suppose a breaker would fix that (and his attack and bulk are respectable). He'll probably still be the last one I 5* of the trio though. Waifus come first :P

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

14 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

The team was:

5* Priscilla

Will save orbs for eli banner cuz I spent them on trying to get karel :(

the only thing i caught on from this post is you have more than one Sully

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NzEU1YyqGLE/hqdefault.jpg

Edited by JSND

12 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

No, I had only one :P:

Also, a 3* Sully that gave Eliwood Draw Back

Thats either several Sully or several Cain both of which = Salty JSND

Bidoof got exposed :B):

Edited by JSND

What would you guys give Azura for skills? I gave her Wings of Mercy 2 so far and she has 600SP points left and a A, C and Special skill open. Fury could always be good I guess, adding to her survivability a bit. Hone/Fortify for Nino/Tharja could be good aswell. Team is below (Will train a new Eirika if I get one probably):

Spoiler

Edit: Might have been a better question for the the skill inheritance topics, I'll put it there, my bad >.<

Edited by Birdy

Just now, pianime94 said:

Azura with Threaten is a good idea if she has somebody to tank for her.

Hmm, could be, though my team is all squish. Main strategy is to buff Tharja and Nino > Attack > Sing > Draw Back and do that all over again if I can't delete them next turn. So far games in the Arena have been really easy with this. 

40 minutes ago, JSND said:

Also, a 3* Sully that gave Eliwood Draw Back

Thats either several Sully or several Cain both of which = Salty JSND

Bidoof got exposed :B):

You got the wrong one! I hadn't the Bull but the Panther! The old 4* Panther gave SB3 to Alfonse :B):

Edited by Quintessence

I got a 4* Camilla the other day, and since I already had a 5* I just checked her banes/boons and moved on, not really caring. But looking again, and seeing that the max stats of 4* and 5* both total out at the same (according to the IV calculator I was using, anyway) I'm wondering if it's worth just using my 4* Camilla which is completely neutral, over my 5* which is -atk and +def, because I sometimes feel like she can do with that extra attack. Plus, if it's not an error, it seems like I could just inherit her brave axe+ over to the not attack screwed Camilla.

Also, someone please tell me if that's an error on the calculator's part, because having the only difference between a 4* and 5* unit to be their levelling stats seems incredibly stupid...

Edit: Yeah, no it definitely seem like an error on the calculator's part, as it's doing it with every character I compare, so nevermind.

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Edited by Frenzify

11 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

I got a 4* Camilla the other day, and since I already had a 5* I just checked her banes/boons and moved on, not really caring. But looking again, and seeing that the max stats of 4* and 5* both total out at the same (according to the IV calculator I was using, anyway) I'm wondering if it's worth just using my 4* Camilla which is completely neutral, over my 5* which is -atk and +def, because I sometimes feel like she can do with that extra attack. Plus, if it's not an error, it seems like I could just inherit her brave axe+ over to the not attack screwed Camilla.

Also, someone please tell me if that's an error on the calculator's part, because having the only difference between a 4* and 5* unit to be their levelling stats seems incredibly stupid...

Edit: Yeah, no it definitely seem like an error on the calculator's part, as it's doing it with every character I compare, so nevermind.

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Try this.

Make sure you take off weapons and any other stat enhancing skill!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm getting so frustrated! The arena gives me such a hard time and I have trouble getting more than 2000 points. Meanwhile I see everyone getting 4.4k or so... not sure how to get better

How much 5 stars ya got?