Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

@Falcom, I wished there was enough time that someone did Lunatic Michalis with the other healers.

I would seriously love to see 4 Wyrs vs Michalis if so.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

I would seriously love to see 4 Serras vs Michalis if so.

Yeah me too

Spoiler

#GotEem #FTFY #AdoreMe #IdNeverAskYouToRubMyShoulders #ItsMyFeetThatAreSore

Does anyone have experience using adult Tiki? She's probably my favorite character of everyone I have so far... but I also have young Tiki, who seems better, so I guess I've been hesitant to invest in her. That Speed is painful.

On the other hand, I can't go on neglecting one of my favorite waifus characters forever... I just need to figure out how to use her.

10 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

Does anyone have experience using adult Tiki? She's probably my favorite character of everyone I have so far... but I also have young Tiki, who seems better, so I guess I've been hesitant to invest in her. That Speed is painful.

On the other hand, I can't go on neglecting one of my favorite waifus characters forever... I just need to figure out how to use her.

Well a tiki is nuts and everything, but you'd just be better off giving her breath to y tiki because I think she has better stats.

I'll edit this post for more info, but right now I'm gonna do some

Calculations hee hee

Edit time!

So adult tiki has:

1 less hp

3 more attack

7 less speed

3 more defense

And 5 less resistance

So basically, 5 star her, then give young tiki her Lightning breath if you want the epic waifu of doom death and destruction.

Edited by Arcanite

13 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I wish I had experience using adult Tiki. *pouts*

Speaking of which, I've been trying to get her through the summons (even as a 3 star) by focusing only on red orbs for a while by trying every 13 orbs, but I wonder if I should just give up for now when the other banners show up (no interest in the Easter banner) and instead just focus on summoning normally at 20 for everything, especially considering most of my 5 stars are red (Roy, Lilina, Karel, and Corrin).

14 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I wish I had experience using adult Tiki. *pouts*

Speaking of which, I've been trying to get her through the summons (even as a 3 star) by focusing only on red orbs for a while by trying every 13 orbs, but I wonder if I should just give up for now when the other banners show up (no interest in the Easter banner) and instead just focus on summoning normally at 20 for everything, especially considering most of my 5 stars are red (Roy, Lilina, Karel, and Corrin).

I expect that sometime there will be a focus with her. All you need to do I'd wait. Assuming you're really dedicated to getting her.

If you aren't, just start doing regular plain old pulls. This way you can get some variety.

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I'm using Adult Tiki at 4* and she seems ok... kinda slow though. I wonder if I should just sacrifice her to give Bonfire to someone. Maybe Michalis?

I'd rather give away her defiant attack, but bonfire is nasty too. Especially on 5 star Michalis with the Hauteclere 

Just now, Arcanite said:

I'd rather give away her defiant attack, but bonfire is nasty too. Especially on 5 star Michalis with the Hauteclere 

Probably won't be able to 5* him yet. I'm still saving up to 20k feathers and need to decide among people like Marth, M!Robin, Palla, Jeorge, etc to promote. Maybe Frederick too. I wish I had more units lol...

52 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

I actually am considering giving Adult Tiki a shot since I got nothing better to do. From what I heard, she really does suffer from speed. Because of that, Darting Blow is kinda a must. And you'll also want to swap bonfire (even if it's super powerful) for something that activates her special faster (such as moonbow) since lightning breath causes her special to not activate until after 5 actions (she's more than likely dead by then). Her B slot should be quick riposte since she counters at both ranges. Her C slot should be either Threaten RES or Threaten SPD. I'm not sure what her assist should be. Any ideas?

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I expect that sometime there will be a focus with her. All you need to do I'd wait. Assuming you're really dedicated to getting her.

If you aren't, just start doing regular plain old pulls. This way you can get some variety.

Eh, I'm thinking I'll try for Tiki for now, and when other focuses pop up, I'll go back to normal pulls for more variety, and if I get Tiki along the way, cool.

@GuiltyLove, anyone with high defense would benefit from Bonfire or Ignis e.g. any of the knights which includes Draug, Effie, Gwendolyn, Hector, and Sheena; Beruka, Ephraim, Frederick, Gunter, Hinata, Matthew, Michalis, Oboro, Saizo, Selena, Stahl, and Subaki. Preferably, giving it to a unit without a special by default would be best, but if you've got a plan for them, then sure, go ahead. Bonfire has a lower cooldown which you won't see with adult Tiki if she has Lightning Breath equipped since it ups special cooldown by 1 for a built-in Distant Counter. Defiant Attack is good too. It depends on the build you want.

@Falcom, LordFrigid's running a Reciprocal Aid adult Tiki. So long as she won't be taking noticeable damage from anyone or dealing with mages, you can keep her at critical health for a boost in attack from her Defiant Attack.

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Kaden said:

@GuiltyLove, anyone with high defense would benefit from Bonfire or Ignis e.g. any of the knights which includes Draug, Effie, Gwendolyn, Hector, and Sheena; Beruka, Ephraim, Frederick, Gunter, Hinata, Matthew, Michalis, Oboro, Saizo, Selena, Stahl, and Subaki. Preferably, giving it to a unit without a special by default would be best, but if you've got a plan for them, then sure, go ahead. Bonfire has a lower cooldown which you won't see with adult Tiki is she has Lightning Breath equipped since it ups special cooldown by 1 for a built-in Distant Counter. Defiant Attack is good too. It depends on the build you want.

Who gets Ignis other than F!Robin? I'm not sure if I should pass Bonfire or Defiant Attack... If I pass Bonfire then I'll only be able to pass one of the Defiant Attack skills, right?

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

@Falcom, LordFrigid's running a Reciprocal Aid adult Tiki. So long as she won't be taking noticeable damage from anyone or dealing with mages, you can keep her at critical health for a boost in attack from her Defiant Attack.

Ah I see. I suppose that can work. But I'm wondering what it would be if the A slot is not defiant ATK.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Who gets Ignis other than F!Robin? I'm not sure if I should pass Bonfire or Defiant Attack... If I pass Bonfire then I'll only be able to pass one of the Defiant Attack skills, right?

Henry does.

He also gets G tomebreaker 3 at 4 stars and Defiant defense 3 at 5 stars

Whoa! What's up with all the pinkness? Is this a temporary thing or is the site officially Sakura's Forest now???

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Whoa! What's up with all the pinkness? Is this a temporary thing or is the site officially Sakura's Forest now???

April Fool's joke :P Should be back to our usual green color scheme tomorrow

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Kiran

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Today is April fool's day.

Keep up my guy ;)

Edit: three of us just straight up bombarded this man with replies lol

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

it's for April Fools' and it's a good layout. pink is my favorite color :)

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

April Fool's joke :P Should be back to our usual green color scheme tomorrow

Edit: Ninja'd

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Today is April fool's day.

Keep up my guy ;)

Oh lol, I didn't even realize today was april 1st. It was pretty surprising when I opened the page, I thought I was on the wrong site XD

I'm trying but there's only so much time I can spend on this forum

okay okay back on topic folks keep it movin

So, anyone else sorta getting bored of the battle theme? It's usually the same song, no matter the map, and it's pretty repetitive...

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

So, anyone else sorta getting bored of the battle theme? It's usually the same song, no matter the map, and it's pretty repetitive...

I have. I usually play with the music off now and put on my own battle music. I think it would be really cool if they used a remixed version of the songs that were originally played on those maps, but it would probably be too much trouble to implement.

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I'm pretty sure the theme changes sometimes. It switches between 3 if I'm remembering correctly.

I have recently cheched the Inheritnace Tier List in the Fire Emblem Wiki

http://feheroes.wiki/Inheritance_Tier_List

And I would like to know what do you think about the C Tier characters. They deserved there? Why? Why not?

Thanks for your attention :D

PD: I love this pink Sakura theme.