Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

So if you could choose between spending 40k on making an Athena with Life and Death or a +Atk Brave Lance Effie, which would you choose? Don't think about what units you have or anything like that, any reason is a good reason lol

Athena, no doubts.

You can never trust a knight who can’t even wear trousers.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Oboro! said:

So if you could choose between spending 40k on making an Athena with Life and Death or a +Atk Brave Lance Effie, which would you choose? Don't think about what units you have or anything like that, any reason is a good reason lol

Brave Lance Effie. Life & Death Swordmasters are dime a dozen. There's only one Effie.

(On a personal bias note, Effie was my first 5* and Hana is a unit that interests me.)

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

This thread goes to so many different subjects it doesn't make any sense 

Ahem

I would personally pick Effie, because while Athena is well-suited for the summer heat, Effie is a good long-term investment for the coming winter. Her armor will block any blizzard while she ORKOs your neighbours' snowmen with ease, even if they have axes.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Brave Lance Effie.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Athena,

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I would personally pick Effie

2 Effie and 1 Athena...

Good reasons btw XD Anyone else want to say something? 

23 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

The humidity is awful here

Typhoons don't sound fun but it sure sounds more exciting than feeling like you stepped into a sauna as soon as you leave your house. I love Taiwan and all, but the weather is terrible there. NYC summers are so bad too... Still, I'd rather be in Taiwan at this time because the food there is actually good

Man, those 30 F days in winter were so fun... they can't come back quickly enough! I sweat a lot if it's above 75 F. I'm not even joking. One time I was wearing short sleeves and sweat in like 57 F weather in California...

Really? I find the food life in America (at least on the Coasts, not sure about the food in the Midwest) to be the best in the world. The competition and variety here is unrivaled. The mom-and-pop ethnic restaurants seems pretty authentic in my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I want to live down south again. It's too fucking cold up here in any month that isn't May, June, July, August, and maybe September.

And Republicans have nothing to do with sea level...

I cannot escape the heat even if I go butt naked, and I prefer to avoid the public swimming pools and the Hudson in New York. The cold can be simply dealt with by wearing more clothes and a shot of whiskey will warm you up in the morning.

I believe in global warming and humanity's effect on climate change. Unless the scientific community says otherwise, I am going to believe in global warming.

Edited by XRay

Damn it. First time triple post.

Edited by XRay

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

I cannot escape the heat even if I go butt naked, and I prefer to avoid the public swimming pools and the Hudson in New York. The cold can be simply dealt with by wearing more clothes and a shot of whiskey will warm you up in the morning.

I believe in global warming and humanity's effect on climate change. Unless the scientific community says otherwise, I am going to believe them.

I cannot escape cold even if I put on my thickest clothes and heaviest coat. And it's uncomfortable having to dress like that anyway. I don't drink whiskey. I prefer not to drink much alcohol at all. I don't use public pools much myself, but I like water slides and all that.

I can understand not liking temperatures that are 95 F and above, that can get kind of annoying after awhile, but 80s and early 90s are great to me.

This is not thread about politics, so I refuse to argue on the subject.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You were one post away from quadding this thread.

Is there anything in Fire Emblem's history that allows for hitting an enemy three, and only, three times? There's doubling, quadding, and 5x hits with Astrum, but no tripling to my knowledge beyond durability (which is why I'm banking on Corrosion as the anti-brave) and 'enemy-running-out-of-health'.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Really? I find the food life in America (at least on the Coasts, not sure about the food in the Midwest) to be the best in the world. The competition and variety here is unrivaled. The mom-and-pop ethnic restaurants seems pretty authentic in my opinion.

I don't like variety or diversity LOL

All I eat is Asian food :P California's Asian food is so much better...

Just now, phineas81707 said:

Is there anything in Fire Emblem's history that allows for hitting an enemy three, and only, three times? There's doubling, quadding, and 5x hits with Astrum, but no tripling to my knowledge beyond durability (which is why I'm banking on Corrosion as the anti-brave) and 'enemy-running-out-of-health'.

Believe it or not, yes. In Echoes, Emma's Trainee Lance has the Art "Solo Triangle Attack", where she does three consecutive hits by herself.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I supose adept and continue can give you exactly 3 hits without the enemy dying.

@Oboro! Athena, because using armours on PP is annoying as hell.

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

I believe in global warming and humanity's effect on climate change. Unless the scientific community says otherwise, I am going to believe in global warming.

Isn’t the backswing after the little ice age one of the reasons of the supposed global warming? 

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Is there anything in Fire Emblem's history that allows for hitting an enemy three, and only, three times?

Adept if it only procs once.

14 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Somebody septupled this thread once.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

...How dangerous would Adept be as a special?

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

That was me. ...I think both server-side and client-side had jitters- I had a poor connection at the time.

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I know. What is the record so far? Seven is a lot.

Is there also a way to delete past posts? Or is that a feature that we do not have yet?

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I cannot escape cold even if I put on my thickest clothes and heaviest coat. And it's uncomfortable having to dress like that anyway. I don't drink whiskey. I prefer not to drink much alcohol at all. I don't use public pools much myself, but I like water slides and all that.

I can understand not liking temperatures that are 95 F and above, that can get kind of annoying after awhile, but 80s and early 90s are great to me.

This is not thread about politics, so I refuse to argue on the subject.

I guess it depends on the person. I usually wear a t-shirt or two underneath a jacket, and that is enough to keep me warm from the coldest weather I have experienced so far. Eggnog and hot chocolate are good substitutes.

I prefer 60s and 70s. 80s and 90s are only bearable for me in California since the humidity is low there.

18 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I don't like variety or diversity LOL

All I eat is Asian food :P California's Asian food is so much better...

Oh. I got sick of my parent's cooking. Once I learned how to cook, I cooked everything except Asian food, besides onigiri and sushi when I had a Japanese food craving phase when I was a teenager.

Mash potatoes, pasta, steak, and stew are what I usually make. For vegetables, I usually just microwave the frozen ones and buy boxed salads.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Isn’t the backswing after the little ice age one of the reasons of the supposed global warming? 

The scientific community agrees that humanity has a major effect on climate change.

Edited by XRay

Just now, XRay said:

Oh. I got sick of my parent's cooking. Once I learned how to cook, I cooked everything except Asian food, besides onigiri and sushi when I had a Japanese food craving phase when I was a teenager.

NOOO 

I can't imagine life without Asian food :(

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So this happens because the thread is bloated, but the bug causes the game to bloat even more... Can we get out of this loop?

I guess we need to reboot... our lives...

Just now, XRay said:

NOOO 

I can't imagine life without Asian food :(

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So this happens because the thread is bloated, but the bug causes the game to bloat even more... Can we get out of this loop?

I guess we need to reboot... our lives...

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Fates though

Mjölnir and Thor Hammer are different things in Fates? Another reason to the pile of why this game is not canon.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I know. What is the record so far?

Is there also a way to delete past posts? Or is that a feature that we do not have yet?

@phineas81707 did a seven-streak.

This is a feature we need, but not the one we deserve.

4 minutes ago, XRay said:

Mash potatoes, pasta, steak, and stew are what I usually make. For vegetables, I usually just microwave the frozen ones and buy boxed salads.

This is actually pretty close to my eating habbits. Great minds think alike it seems.