Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

The daily refresh happens when I finish work, do I had double the reason for anticipation haha

I missed it when the reset was an hour back, so I don't have to wait til midnight.

Fingers crossed for a Sacred Stones banner anyways. I feel that they might do an Awakening or Fates one though simply because they haven't done one yet. :P

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I missed it when the reset was an hour back, so I don't have to wait til midnight.

Fingers crossed for a Sacred Stones banner anyways. I feel that they might do an Awakening or Fates one though simply because they haven't done one yet. :P

I actually can't wait for Daylight savings here in Australia, because it gives me an hour after work to finish up any daily quests/arena swords before the refresh

i actually hope the new banner isn't too good since I'd like to try for more of the current banners. I don't mind if its Sacred Stones or Jugdral since I haven't played those games so I don't have as big of a connection yet and older fans will be happy.

I keep getting more Stahls lately and that's another pull with no Gray...

• Ross
  • Ilyana
  • Dawn Brigade
  • Life and Death skill
  • Epic looking character
  • Unit that fills a void (Red Mage)
  • Lara 

It has to be one of these things in order for me to care.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm gonna be that guy.

GIVE US MORE FATES AND ECHOES!

Lol Fates didnt have any more character i even remember tbh. Mainly because i dont play BR

Still stuck on Desaix 1 on Echoes and only character i particularly like atm is Clive

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

GIVE US MORE FATES AND ECHOES

Smoke

I thought you were better than this!

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Seth would be pretty cool.

If I get him, he would be the only reason why I'd make a horse emblem team lol

Banner idea summon rates:

5* Focus: Seasonal
5*: Magvel, Jugdral, Tellius,
4*: Archanea, Elibe, Rare Skill Focus, Themed Banners
3*: Awakening, Fates, Voting Gauntlet Participants, Battling GHB

Spoiler

OK, so the frequencies we've seen don't match the rarities, but I pulled this out of a hat.

20 minutes ago, JSND said:

Lol Fates didnt have any more character i even remember tbh. Mainly because i dont play BR

Still stuck on Desaix 1 on Echoes and only character i particularly like atm is Clive

I can't believe someone actually likes Clive.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Because Clive is spineless, boring and lucky af? :D

So far hes honestly pretty likable

The way i see everyone talk about him i thought Clive is some sort of Makarov clone. I was extremely surprised when he is literally Hardin clone. The most Hardin clone ive ever seen since Lyon 

Just now, JSND said:

The way i see everyone talk about him i thought Clive is some sort of Makarov clone. I was extremely surprised when he is literally Hardin clone. The most Hardin clone ive ever seen since Lyon 

Clive has a pretty bad reaction if you let Mathilda die

I mean, understandable but meh

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Clive is also actually just a bad unit unlike HARDOIN

I DITCHED HIM pretyt earlyo n

I can't really call him the worst piece of crap ever, but he's not impressive. Cav Kliff just shits on him.

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

He's not unlikeable, he's just so very generic and boring.

His reaction to Mathilda's death is pretty dumb, but I consider that to be non-canon anyway.

41 minutes ago, JSND said:

I'm still hoping Keaton gets added to Heroes, though I don't see how integrating a beastone into his gameplay would be possible.

Oh yeah, Benny and Kaze too.

I kept Clive around for the entire game if only for the Mathilda support. At the very least Gold Knight bonuses keep him average rather than downright bad.

40 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Smoke

I thought you were better than this!

If I get him, he would be the only reason why I'd make a horse emblem team lol

If I played FE4 or 10 I'd probably be more excited about banners for those, but I haven't. I have plans to start FE4 soon though.

I guess I'd want to see Ishtar, Asvel, Ares, Tina, and Arvis from Jugdral and Mia, Lucia, Jill, Boyd, Oscar, and Harr from Tellius?

31 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

KLIFF????

YES

Edited by MrSmokestack

27 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm still hoping Keaton gets added to Heroes, though I don't see how integrating a beastone into his gameplay would be possible.

Oh yeah, Benny and Kaze too.

Still weird how Saizo's description says he's Kaze's brother but Kaze's nowhere to be found so people who never played Fates will be like 'who???'