Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

54 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

When Genealogy Gen 1 comes, I hope for Sigurd, Quan, Ethlyn, and Finn as an all-horse banner. Also I hope Finn will have a brave lance of Jugdrali design, not this see-through travesty. Also also I hope for Ethlyn to actually use a sword but know it will never happen.

but then, no green? 

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

but then, no green? 

Yep, until I actually get a Julia. (kidding)

I just can’t imagine Sigurd coming without his sister, and her without her husband, and him without Finn.

Lex will be cool, but we already have two Draugs, one of them is already on a horse. Lex would come along with Azelle anyway, and Ayra and Tailtiu can join them.

Lewyn I can’t imagine coming without Erinys, Silvia, and Claud. This makes sense too.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yep, until I actually get a Julia. (kidding)

I just can’t imagine Sigurd coming without his sister, and her without her husband, and him without Finn.

Lex will be cool, but we already have two Draugs, one of them is already on a horse. Lex would come along with Azelle anyway, and Ayra and Tailtiu can join them.

Lewyn I can’t imagine coming without Erinys, Silvia, and Claud. This makes sense too.

The last group, I hope it will be  a focus that feature units of all color with Claud being staff, Lewyn being green, Erinys should be blue, and hopefully Silvia is red. 

7 hours ago, KongDude said:

Is anyone else bothered by the body size difference in mounted units and infantry? I'm training Summer Corrin and Regular Female Corrin, and Summer looks like she's a kid sister when they're side by side. I'm pretty sure the case is the same in main series entry, but because these sprites are cleaner, it's more easy to notice.

I haven't noticed in Heroes, but I've noticed it in the main series.

3OjFUDd.png

9 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The last group, I hope it will be  a focus that feature units of all color with Claud being staff, Lewyn being green, Erinys should be blue, and hopefully Silvia is red. 

Yes, I’m expecting the same. I also hope they don’t tackle any sort of refresher bullshit onto Lewyn. Jugdrali bards are magic users, not support.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

I haven't noticed in Heroes, but I've noticed it in the main series.

3OjFUDd.png

That's Cecilia? omg, she looks like a pre-teen there

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, I’m expecting the same. I also hope they don’t tackle any sort of refresher bullshit onto Lewyn. Jugdrali bards are magic users, not support.

iirc the newcomer banner that covers all color is just Celica's one., I hope there will be more banners like that too. Well.... to be fair Eirika wasn't a buffbot in SS despite how whatever reason becomes a bride in Awakening? and where did they pull Aura and Dark Aura's support effect anyway?  

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Alkaid My Michalis tanked the Brave Sword user on Lunatic 11-4 and ORKO'd him <3 I love Close Defense

Wow, you let him eat a Summer Tiki? I applaud the flier dedication. :D

8 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

That's Cecilia? omg, she looks like a pre-teen there

Yep. Ursula has the same sprite, although I don't think her game has anyone quite as enormous as Zephiel.

nUwXojL.png

The pegasus knights look even younger. They really are younger than Cecilia and Ursula, but still.

XpCqt9d.png

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nergal though.

True, he's pretty huge too.

quintessence.jpg

At least FE8 finally made the villain a regular size person.

hqdefault.jpg

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Of course :D It was either Close Defense for him or Melon axe for Legion. I don't really use Legion anyway...

I have an extra Tiki too and have been wondering what to do with her. I don't use Legion either, and I don't have anybody I use that'd really want Close Counter.  I'm almost considering Melon Axe for Camilla if I ever do the DC build for her later. Both for memes and it seems pretty gud on her with that build. I'm too indecisive so I'll just save it for now though lol

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Nergal's size in gameplay is just bullshit. I mean, Hardin characters are equally large in cutscenes and gameplay, but you can see in  cutscenes that Nergal is supposed to be in normal human size. 

Maybe his cloak is really large and hollow and he climbs into it when he's fighting someone. I don't know.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I have an extra Tiki too and have been wondering what to do with her. I don't use Legion either, and I don't have anybody I use that'd really want Close Counter.  I'm almost considering Melon Axe for Camilla if I ever do the DC build for her later. Both for memes and it seems pretty gud on her with that build. I'm too indecisive so I'll just save it for now though lol

Yeah, just save it if you're indecisive. I just really like QR units so I thought Michalis would benefit greatly from it. I was originally going to give it to Catria but I figured that it would be better on Michalis. Fortify Fliers + Close Defense= 47 defense. If he's on a defense tile... Kreygasm

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

When Genealogy Gen 1 comes, I hope for Sigurd, Quan, Ethlyn, and Finn as an all-horse banner. Also I hope Finn will have a brave lance of Jugdrali design, not this see-through travesty. Also also I hope for Ethlyn to actually use a sword but know it will never happen.

Finn will probably be saved for T776. Though Finn was really popular in one poll a while ago, there is a slim chance they could give us 1st Gen Boy Finn and 776 Father Finn. Though for color, they could replace him with Lex- the one 1st Gen natural axe user in the form of Lex (maybe with Axe Experience or Axe Valor to replicate Paragon).

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well Silvia could be thrown in as a dancer, her outfit is very fanservicey, that should sell orbs; and perhaps she could get the Defender sword (not a personal weapon). For T776, Lara being a Thief on top of a dancer means we could get a dagger dancer.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Why did IS have to make quests that require beating chapter 11 without losing anyone? Beating 11-3 without losing anyone isn't possible because of how many enemies you end up facing on such a horrible map. I've tried many team combinations and different positions, nothing works. And I've never cleared 11-5 on Lunatic. Not possible for me personally.

Also, they STILL are putting the "all allies must remain alive" requirement on too many quests, imo.

Glad to see Light's Blessings finally back though. Even if I can't get them...

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why did IS have to make quests that require beating chapter 11 without losing anyone? Beating 11-3 without losing anyone isn't possible because of how many enemies you end up facing on such a horrible map. I've tried many team combinations and different positions, nothing works. And I've never cleared 11-5 on Lunatic. Not possible for me personally.

Also, they STILL are putting the "all allies must remain alive" requirement on too many quests, imo.

Glad to see Light's Blessings finally back though. Even if I can't get them...

Back then  mkv SOLO-ed 11-3 with free 3* Subaki. 

Yeah, I hate that too. And CC on chapter 10 because what is defending lmao .

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well Silvia could be thrown in as a dancer, her outfit is very fanservicey, that should sell orbs; and perhaps she could get the Defender sword (not a personal weapon). For T776, Lara being a Thief on top of a dancer means we could get a dagger dancer.

being refresh unit doesn't equal sex appeal tho, I mean we have Leanne and Ninian

Back then  mkv SOLO-ed 11-3 with free 3* Subaki. 

Can't be possible when there's an axe peg there. Subaki's Sapphire Lance would do zero damage.

being refresh unit doesn't equal sex appeal tho, I mean we have Leanne and Ninian

I didn't mean to say refresher has to equal sexy. What I meant by that is "even if Jugdral has too many good characters to include all at once, Silvia could be squeezed into the first wave b/c a skimpy outfit gets peoples' attention" (the current beach battle is indicative of sex appeal selling).

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Three Finns or riot

Yeah, I think I have daggers for Lara in my table.

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I see... He didn't even attack the Peg knight. Guess I'll grab my 4 star Subaki and imitate this when I have stamina again.