Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Man it is really satisfying seeing that my arena defense team was possibly able to beat someone with a +3 Reinhardt. 

If you say that seeing a defense team beat someone is satisfying, then I agree

I still have none

I'm sad

Ignore my envy

Congrats on 900 feathers :O I'm still waiting for my def wins!

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

44 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

While we're at it, can Miriel be a red tome user? Going further, could she, Libra and Gregor be in a banner together?

If Miriel was in the game, she would be a magical powerhouse considering that she give Laurent +3 in magic stat modifiers. However she would have on the the lowest defenses in the game, due to her 25% defensive growth rates. Which  is incredibly low, even by Awakening's standards. Don't know of what tome she would use, maybe Dying Blaze +. A  weapon that has a weight of 15mt, but decreases by 2 every time it is used.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

10 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You hate people, I assume?

What? Of course not! I am just... uh... recommending players to run a red unit with Triangle Adept. That is all.

5 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Man it is really satisfying seeing that my arena defense team was possibly able to beat someone with a +3 Reinhardt. 

Was that me by any chance? I remember losing a couple of times.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

If you say that seeing a defense team beat someone is satisfying, then I agree

I still have none

I'm sad

Ignore my envy

Congrats on 900 feathers :O I'm still waiting for my def wins!

If you hate Reinhardt, that is fine. His sister should be okay though, right? You just need three of her on your defense team and join the dark side. You can also go triple or quadruple pony team since I lose to them quite often.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

What? Of course not! I am just... uh... recommending players to run a red unit with Triangle Adept. That is all.

Three Hectors is easy when I have Palla ;)

Three Reinhardts is... not easy under any circumstance except for DC @Rezzy or DC Camilla

1 minute ago, XRay said:

If you hate Reinhardt, that is fine. His sister should be okay though, right? You just need three of her on your defense team and join the dark side. You can also go triple or quadruple pony team since I lose to them quite often.

No idea! I don't have either of them

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Three Reinhardts is... not easy under any circumstance except for DC @Rezzy or DC Camilla

My Triangle Adept Soren and Triangle Adept Cecilia laugh at the idea of a three Reinhardt defense team. Why yes, I am very glad cravat boy isn't compatible with Cancel Affinity. Thank you for asking.

8 hours ago, XRay said:

I want all of her assets kept, which includes her fives skills and two weapons. I have to combine a few things onto the Weapon to fit everything else.

Oooh, that'd explain the -2 cooldown/Rightful God then...

I dunno even still, just because I can't imagine them trying to ignore the existence of Counter as a universally available skill (to a degree), and it was nerfed in Fates, so unless they were to give her an enemy-exclusive version of it... or perhaps they'd just give her an enemy exclusive seal, "Apotheosis" that always triggers skills like Vantage or Counter in battle, assuming Counter were to be a C slot passive that can only trigger on enemy attacks, under any circumstances, then just give her the normal versions of Vantage and Counter, assuming Counter does get added one day, which it probably will, and might only trigger at certain percentages of HP or if a unit is right next to the Counter unit.

Then Dragonskin just becomes an enemy exclusive A Passive and boom, show me the road to Infernal Anna which will probably just be 99 in every stat, and the best reward is basically the "you tried" sticker.

...anyways, if we have access to Counter, then it might be possible to cheese the fight by having a high Defense Green unit like Beruka tank 4 hits, let her die, then throw another High Defense Green to finish the job, Hector. Both might also want Bonfire precharged.

Also, are we assuming that Apotheosis Anna is alone, or in waves of enemies ala Apotheosis?

Edited by Xenomata

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

My Triangle Adept Soren and Triangle Adept Cecilia laugh at the idea of a three Reinhardt defense team. Why yes, I am very glad cravat boy isn't compatible with Cancel Affinity. Thank you for asking.

MUST

BE

NICE

I'll get DC Camilla one day ;)

33 minutes ago, XRay said:

Do people still run offensive armor teams when they can run Dragon teams instead?

Probably. Armors do have a higher stat total, making it easier to guarantee that all matches are against opponents worth 740 points. Armors are also completely viable at the top with armor-effective Svalinn Shield builds since all 740-point teams run Distant Counter for points instead of Svalinn Shield.

34 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

No idea! I don't have either of them

I see. So... um... for sake of pure science and innocent research, would you rather face a team of 3 Bonfire-Vantage Hectors, 3 Wings of Mercy Hectors, 3 Cancel Affinity Hectors, or a team with all 3 different Hectors? Which team do you not want to face?

Also, if you do not mind me asking, what is your Arena score? That information will be used for... um... helping Anna sell Firesweep Bows to players like you. There is absolutely nothing fishy going on.

22 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I am glad you liked my defense team! A free win is awesome, right? I am not evil, right? You will bow down and clean lick the crevice between my Hectors' toes, right? Ahaha... Haha... Ha...

So! Now that you are satisfied with getting a free win, how would you like to help Anna sell Firesweep Bows? Would you rather face a team of 3 Bonfire-Vantage Hectors, 3 Wings of Mercy Hectors, 3 Cancel Affinity Hectors, or a team with all 3 different Hectors? Which team do you not want to face? And what is your Arena scoring range? I am sure Anna will repay you during your next summoning session for that valuable market research information.

14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Probably. Armors do have a higher stat total, making it easier to guarantee that all matches are against opponents worth 740 points. Armors are also completely viable at the top with armor-effective Svalinn Shield builds since all 740-point teams run Distant Counter for points instead of Svalinn Shield.

Hm... That is something to aim for after I finish my dragon team. I need a lot more Hectors though.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I see. So... um... for sake of pure science and innocent research, would you rather face a team of 3 Bonfire-Vantage Hectors, 3 Wings of Mercy Hectors, 3 Cancel Affinity Hectors, or a team with all 3 different Hectors? Which team do you not want to face?

Also, if you do not mind me asking, what is your Arena score? That information will be used for... um... helping Anna sell Firesweep Bows to players like you. There is absolutely nothing fishy going on.

Bonfire-Vantage loses to Palla. Wings of Mercy probably does too

Cancel Affinity Hector would probably tear Palla into pieces :( So if you want to screw me over, that works

My Arena Score is in the low 4800s. I will probably not run into you anyway :PP

54 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I remember a similar line from Age of Empires II for when you put a certain number in the enter box "Monk! I need a monk!" the way it was said was hilarious. XD

And Frederick says "Healer! I need a healer!" after eating bear meat in his support with Robin in Awakening, but that's surely not it. lol I just realized it was kinda similar.

Cookie for you! :)
It is indeed Age of Empires 2 - The Age of Kings, it's taunt #18 to be precise (on PC at least).
You know, it could be - the AoM games were big hits back in the day (still are considering AOM II HD recently got a new XP), I mean I still see the occasional "Wololoo" & "Monk Conversion" jokes here and there.

30 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

If Miriel was in the game, she would be a magical powerhouse considering that she give Laurent +3 in magic stat modifiers. However she would have on the the lowest defenses in the game, due to her 25% defensive growth rates. Which  is incredibly low, even by Awakening's standards. Don't know of what tome she would use, maybe Dying Blaze +. A  weapon that has a weight of 15mt, but decreases by 2 every time it is used.

Hm..my main reason for making her red was the Fire Tome in her initial inventory and her support with Laurent about fireworks, so a Dying Flame would sort of work.
And glass cannon stats seem fitting - the RNG in my current run is being adamant in reminding me just how rare it is to see any + Def when she levels up.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Hm... That is something to aim for after I finish my dragon team. I need a lot more Hectors though.

For the record, I am getting guaranteed 740-point opponents in Arena Assault with a lead team of Mystery Tiki, Nowi, Effie, and Fae, so all you really need is one armor.

The dragons are all (Lightning Breath+, Reposition, Aether, Triangle Adept 3, Quick Riposte 3, Fortify Dragons, [flexible]), and Effie is (Heavy Spear+, Rally Def/Res, Aether, Distant Counter, Wary Fighter 3, Goad Armor, [flexible]), though skills can obviously be substituted for others of the same SP cost.

I'm going to try dropping Distant Counter down to Death Blow 3 and see if I can keep getting only 740-points opponents.

3 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Cookie for you! :)
It is indeed Age of Empires 2 - The Age of Kings, it's taunt #18 to be precise (on PC at least).
You know, it could be - the AoM games were big hits back in the day (still are considering AOM II HD recently got a new XP), I mean I still see the occasional "Wololoo" & "Monk Conversion" jokes here and there.

Oh, the AoEII line was actually it? Haha, awesome! And gotcha, it's been quite awhile since I last played.

It IS an awesome game, and I got the HD version from Steam some time ago. I'm actually no good at the game though, truth be told. I used cheats a lot after my brothers taught them to me. :P I never learned much about RTS games.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Bonfire-Vantage loses to Palla. Wings of Mercy probably does too

Cancel Affinity Hector would probably tear Palla into pieces :( So if you want to screw me over, that works

My Arena Score is in the low 4800s. I will probably not run into you anyway :PP

Oh, okay, so your enemy scoring range is around 685 right? I will buy some sending stones from Anna in the future so you can meet my wonderful Hectors some day. Do not worry, I promise they would not hurt a fly. I definitely am not crossing my fingers.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Oh, okay, so your enemy scoring range is around 685 right? I will buy some sending stones from Anna in the future so you can meet my wonderful Hectors some day. Do not worry, I promise they would not hurt a fly. I definitely am not crossing my fingers.

It ranges from 686-690 or slightly higher. Maybe it'll be even higher once I merge Catria

Is she sending your "stones"? 

12 hours ago, mcsilas said:

well the mysterious Loki guy is currently using the Anna form, maybe he will be the final boss as Apotheosis Anna?

12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Uh, I think you meant to mention me. I was the one who brought up Apotheosis!Anna. I also only brought her up in jest. I don't seriously expect to see that Anna in Heroes at any point.

Hath I been summoned? 

Yeah I agree. I've actually never posted here before (that i remember), so it couldn't have been me.

6 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Aye, I remember trying to do Armour Emblem with my Hector and Effie today.

Let us never speak of it again.

Well, now I can finally attempt them even though training stratum re-rolling exists now since I have have an axe knight to help out. :p

6 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

R A O U R B L A D E  F O D D E R 

Let me remind you that my only red mages are -Atk Henry, starter Raigh, neutral Sophia from a quest a while back, and today's newest addition, -Spd Tharja. The worst part is that even though she's crippled in speed, Tharja's still the best user since Raigh would only match her in speed if he were +Spd as a 5* since otherwise, -Spd 4* Tharja is as fast a neutral speed 5* Raigh; Henry probably shouldn't be using any tome other than his default tome or maybe Rauorowl which he can't inherit without getting Fire and Elfire so that's a hassle, and Sophia would rather use Rauorraven because she doesn't even hit as hard as Lilina or Sanaki.

Nobody I have can even use it and with my luck that will stay for like +100 more summons or until a red mage GHB shows up and who knows, maybe Arvis, Aversa, Lyon, whoever will have a good legendary/personal tome so that gives me less incentive to give them Rauorblade compared to Lilina because silver tomes suck.

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Next time when you bet a better Tharja, use that one to get skills, then merge.

Yeah... next time. It took me 45 total summons to get a different red mage only to get a slap in the face with +Def, -Atk 3* Henry. I like Henry and it would be fun to make an anti-axe and colorless red mage tank, but looks like that isn't happening soon. Worst part is if I had summoned another Henry, it would actually help me out since G Tomebreaker 3 could go on Sophia so she can be a better anti-green mage for shenanigans like Boey, Merric, and Veronica -- I hate fighting high defense green mages so much. Also, Ignis would be useful and so would Rauorraven+. Now I'm at 58 total summons only to get a +Def, -Spd 4* Tharja who is still my best offensive red mage all things considered as sad as it may be. I probably won't get Tharja or any summonable red mage who isn't Raigh or Sophia in a very long time.

I really need a red mage GHB soon...

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Is she sending your "stones"? 

I am not sure what you mean. Is that something from the gutter? I offered Anna my two most valuable Orbs already, and she can do whatever she wants with them.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I am not sure what you mean. Is that something from the gutter? I offered Anna my two most valuable Orbs already, and she can do whatever she wants with them.

You gave her your "two orbs"?

I'm... sorry. Did it hurt getting removed?

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Let me remind you that my only red mages are -Atk Henry, starter Raigh, neutral Sophia from a quest a while back, and today's newest addition, -Spd Tharja. The worst part is that even though she's crippled in speed, Tharja's still the best user since Raigh would only match her in speed if he were +Spd as a 5* since otherwise, -Spd 4* Tharja is as fast a neutral speed 5* Raigh; Henry probably shouldn't be using any tome other than his default tome or maybe Rauorowl which he can't inherit without getting Fire and Elfire so that's a hassle, and Sophia would rather use Rauorraven because she doesn't even hit as hard as Lilina or Sanaki.

Nobody I have can even use it and with my luck that will stay for like +100 more summons or until a red mage GHB shows up and who knows, maybe Arvis, Aversa, Lyon, whoever will have a good legendary/personal tome so that gives me less incentive to give them Rauorblade compared to Lilina because silver tomes suck.

Poor you :(

I hate Raigh after getting so many of him lol

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

You gave her your "two orbs"?

I'm... sorry. Did it hurt getting removed?

They are still attached to my body, but they are no longer mine. Anna just owns them.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Bolting

I want a Rng 3 tome!

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Yes because horses need to have their effective range increased from 5 to 6 :dry:

Might as well give them Boots too ;-;

We do have Boots in Arena Assault! Although the AI cannot use them.

42 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am glad you liked my defense team! A free win is awesome, right? I am not evil, right? You will bow down and clean lick the crevice between my Hectors' toes, right? Ahaha... Haha... Ha...

So! Now that you are satisfied with getting a free win, how would you like to help Anna sell Firesweep Bows? Would you rather face a team of 3 Bonfire-Vantage Hectors, 3 Wings of Mercy Hectors, 3 Cancel Affinity Hectors, or a team with all 3 different Hectors? Which team do you not want to face? And what is your Arena scoring range? I am sure Anna will repay you during your next summoning session for that valuable market research information.

Just for the record, I've never seen your team in the arena. I was just putting it out there that Reinhardt doesn't intimidate me at all as long as my Soren is around, regardless of how many of him there are on a team.

Oh and if you must know, my scoring range is in the 680s, at least with the team I'm electing to use.