• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Wait, is that a guy?

...Roy?

I see a cupid-like bow

Actually it's just Camilla in disguise.

My friend instantly thought Lilina and Roy which would be cool. Honestly, the girl could be any number of girls. My brain instantly went to Eliwood when I saw the dude's silhouette. But Roy makes more sense. 

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Actually it's just Camilla in disguise.

My friend instantly thought Lilina and Roy which would be cool. Honestly, the girl could be any number of girls. My brain instantly went to Eliwood when I saw the dude's silhouette. But Roy makes more sense. 

I'd love it if it was actually Eliwood. He needs some love and nice art.

Young Eliwood and Ninian seasonal?

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'll just keep making spur-of-the-moment choices like this, who knows.

Or you can be stupid like me and have a wheel (I put names of units I'm interested in promoting on a wheel, any name the wheel lands on gets taken off; repeats until only one is left) decide for you. The one left standing this time ended up being:

Spoiler

q7wyEl3.png?1

Would you believe me if I said that Clarisse ended up being the last one eliminated, leaving only Legion left? Because she was.

@LordFrigid Is that you?

Spoiler

Pretty cool clear of the Manakete lunatic map with MM, Anna, Wrys, Olivia and no SI(?). 

31 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But Ignis is 5 CD with her breath. It won’t go off until her attack.

Of course it will, on EP since she'll get doubled a lot with her 20 SPD. 

Enemy hit -2, Tiki hit -1, enemy hit -2, Tiki procs Ignis on her follow up attack (QR). 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Enemy hit -2, Tiki hit -1, enemy hit -2, Tiki procs Ignis on her follow up attack (QR). 

She does have Ignis learnt, actually. I’ll need to give it a try, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She does have Ignis learnt, actually. I’ll need to give it a try, I guess.

Now that I think of it: I do have a +ATK/-SPD Tiki in my promote list. And a spare BH!Ike. And a spare Siegbert for ATK tactics (to not boost Tikis speed while boosting her ATK). 

Possible team: Tiki, Myrrh, Ninian, +non infantry unit with ATK tactics (prefferably blue). 

49 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:
  Hide contents

DVaRHw2WsAAC2OA.png

Looks like we got a teaser for the new special banner!

So a males and females banner. Might pass on the guy if it's Roy. Depends on how good he is.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Something I only realized just recently despite using Steady Breath Lukas quite extensively, is that Steady Breath gives an extra -1 cooldown for your attacks as well as the enemies attacks as long as the enemy initiates. I actually realized it during this TT while using Warding Breath on L!ike.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Might just be wishful thinking, but I see Marth, not Roy.

Dang, Looking at their artworks, it could very well be Marth if it isn't Roy. It does look like a younger character though. I guess Marth isn't exactly "manly" looking.

If it is Marth, the female looks like it could easily be Caeda. It looks like Caeda more than Lilina.

Well if one pair is Marth+Caeda or Roy+Lilina who is the other pair going to be? Alm+Celica? Or maybe the 4 will be Marth, Roy, Caeda, and Lilina, and the banner is one of each pair...

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I never claimed to make the most optimal use of my feathers.

He's no Cherche in Atk or Def, but even woodcutters need some love too. Maybe next time I'll promote Sharena or Anna... or I'll just keep making spur-of-the-moment choices like this, who knows.

I commend you, you did was I was too chicken to do. He's actually surprisingly speedy so if you got a +SPD one more power to you still. I really should get around to promoting one of my 3 optimal nature Barsts, but with B!Ike, PA!Azura and now Amelia all falling into my lap within a short time period, I'm not exactly hurting for Axes. Now if some green mages would just show up...

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

True. I suppose if I want to go Slaying Axe then +Spd is the way to go...but no Amelia.

I mean, I can give him Killer Axe+ I guess. Then I can just upgrade that right? Does it matter if he upgrades it to Salying or if the Killer Axe holder upgrades it to Salying Axe, then passes it onto him?

Wasn;t there a particular oddity about Killer and Slaying Axe inheritance?

Pretty sure they fixed whatever glitch there was, I remember seeing it. Giving Barst a Killer Axe+ should go ahead and let you upgrade it. I have a Killer Axe+ as of the +ATK/-DEF Sheena that spooked me when I was gunning for Dorcas. I just don't have anyone to give the Axe to as everyone I have is a Brave Axe+ user or a Prf user. 

The banner will be interesting if it has non Fates/Awakening characters on it, otherwise pass. Actually... pass anyways. I'll be surprised if I'm enticed into spending orbs on it.

Edited by Zeo

37 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Might just be wishful thinking, but I see Marth, not Roy.

if he faces to the right it's Marth. If it's to the left, it's more likely Roy (i think I see an ear on the right side)

Not quite sure if the girl is facing to the left or right either. It could be anyone depending on the angle. For some reason the pigtails remind me of Mist but that's a random choice for Valentine's.

Maybe Elincia with a veil instead of a ponytail? /shrug

@Zeo Watch as they release a dagger user (chocolates?) that has the perfect skill for Matthew

58 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Something I only realized just recently despite using Steady Breath Lukas quite extensively, is that Steady Breath gives an extra -1 cooldown for your attacks as well as the enemies attacks as long as the enemy initiates. I actually realized it during this TT while using Warding Breath on L!ike.

Cool, I keep forgetting about that. Then @Vaximillian could go Aether with his Tiki. 

39 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

The question on everyone's lips: Is Marth or Roy on this banner?

Perhaps this banner will be a reference to the short haired ladies and long haired gents banner. Just to confuse people like they did with the last TTs.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Pretty cool clear of the Manakete lunatic map with MM, Anna, Wrys, Olivia and no SI(?). 

Yeah, that’s me. Correct on the no SI, just a few seals because those dragons are so darn fast. Just proper AI manipulation, ft. Wrys.

Edited by LordFrigid

What is confusing me is, why the heck does the silhouette extend all the way to the bottom right of the picture? Is that an absurdly wide dress or is it a mount? And on the guy's side he clearly is wearing a cape. All of the little things around the edges are weird though. Are those bows and ribbons and stuff like that? Why is there a bunch of debris on the girls side?

Flying Bow Caeda?? If that is Caeda, she clearly has a bow, and it would make sense for her to retain her pegasus in a different variation of her. Plus it would make sense on IS's part because they know that people would jump at the opportunity for a Bow Flyer. In which case there will be a 2nd colorless just to pity break and piss people off.

24 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Yeah, that’s me. Correct on the no SI, just a few seals because those dragons are so darn fast. Just proper AI manipulation, ft. Wrys.

Great, I enjoyed it, even if I watched only the final map. Nice use of the "hole" in those defense tiles. In AA, Anna is very useful against all those dragons for me. I guess the important part was to bait them in the right direction to have them arrive one by one. 

I was surprised how I got the suggestion on my phone. Usually I get only notifications for cooking/baking videos by YouTube, because my family is using my tablet in kitchen. ^^'

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Flying Bow Caeda?? If that is Caeda, she clearly has a bow, and it would make sense for her to retain her pegasus in a different variation of her. Plus it would make sense on IS's part because they know that people would jump at the opportunity for a Bow Flyer. In which case there will be a 2nd colorless just to pity break and piss people off.

A flying Archer would be very cool. So far I haven't spend on FEH this year (except for the starter package and one or two of the smallest orb packs). 

23 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

A flying Archer would be very cool. So far I haven't spend on FEH this year (except for the starter package and one or two of the smallest orb packs). 

That sounds amazing. A flying archer would be pretty cool. I do hope it is a flying archer as our only canon flying archer is from Fates.