Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 hours ago, Othin said:

Is Mirabilis in your catalog?

Ah, nope, that's it. It's her. I dunno how I missed that. I guess that question mark has been there a bit longer and I just didn't notice...but, then again, I ignore nearly every Heroes OC, sooooo.

*Ahem* As for future Resplendents, I'm waiting for Marth. I feel like he's once again getting an undeserved short end of the stick.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

29 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

*Ahem* As for future Resplendents, I'm waiting for Marth. I feel like he's once again getting an undeserved short end of the stick.

With all due respect, that man just got an alt (and fairly good and easy to +10 one at that) in April andĀ a Duo Hero alt with Elice last December. He is not that starved for attentionĀ unlike poor Sigurd and Seliph, who both died from neglect at least half of a year ago.

Lucina and Eirika, meanwhile, have both gotten literally nothing since 2018. Marth will get his Resplendent, but it'd be nice if they prioritized more neglected characters first.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Ah, nope, that's it. It's her. I dunno how I missed that. I guess that question mark has been there a bit longer and I just didn't notice...but, then again, I ignore nearly every Heroes OC, sooooo.

Like Tybrosion said, while I like MarthĀ and do think he will get a resplendent alt someday it is getting kind of hard to say he isn't getting enough attention since he does have 5 alts in the game now which isĀ the same number Hector, Ephraim, Chrom and Ike have. He actually has more than Roy, Alm and Eliwood and didn't need to win CYL to force an alt.

I like the Awakening Tiki and/or F Corrin calls. If I needed to come up with my own while sticking with the summonable Book 1 heroes and assuming 3-4* next, I'll name one of each colour: Athena, Florina, Arthur and Lissa. The two "A's might not be popular enough admittedly, though Sophia got one and she's not much higher surely. If we're talking just stats then Titania, but odds are that any new art for her would be a downgrade.

I'd struggle to justify giving a Resplendent to anyone with a trainee BST boost because they have an advantage as-is, so they should get in line behind all the non-trainees.

10 hours ago, Thane said:

Not a big fan of Linde's new look. I can't even put my fingers on what it is exactly, besides it looking like she's got weird horns and her chest looks like it's being highlighted in a painful manner by metal.

For me, it's the fact that her idle art has a Mayo mouth (pretty sure Mayo's the artist, and even if not, it still has a Mayo mouth). The cloth part of the dress is kind of plain and extremely smooth (and is glued to her leg), compared to Kippu's which has a lot of folds and is also shaded to reflect a bitĀ like silk. Her center line down the front is a bit too far to the right (our right) at her chest (making her left breast look not quite there) and a bit too far to the left (our left) at her waist (which doesn't match where her legs are). The pose is super cute, though. But that's enough nitpicking.

Kippu's art style also makes her look round and squishy, so I don't mind all that much that Kippu's heads are a bit big.

Ā 

And Kippu's Linde has floofs hanging from her belt. Floofs are the best. Fight me.

well I'll admit, i was wrong. I didn't think they'd put two duos on a banner but they did. so. there ya go.Ā 

oho and interesting that the 4* focus is still in effect here. that's actually really amazing.Ā 

My new hope. Baby marth doesn't share with baby Caeda.Ā 

Edited by daisy jane

Thanks to the double special heroes banner, this adorkable dude now looks like this for me!

Ldni15n.jpg

I'd keep going and +10 him now, but I don't want to spend anymore money right now and I have to let my feathers replenish too. I'm down roughly 50,000. My free pull was a 5 STAR Conrad though! Hell yeah! And look at these defenses, he now has the highest combined defenses of any of my units, I think. If not, he's damn close. And he's not even fully complete yet.

I also will eventually give merges to regular Conrad too, but Valentine Conrad is cuter than his normal self imo, so he's higher priority. lol

Yes, I'm aware that his weapon doesn't synergize with DC and QR. I chose to keep Melee Bouquet for the time being because with its effect and QR, his low Spd won't matter on either phase.

Edited by Anacybele

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks to the double special heroes banner, this adorkable dude now looks like this for me!

Ldni15n.jpg

I'd keep going and +10 him now, but I don't want to spend anymore money right now and I have to let my feathers replenish too. I'm down roughly 50,000. My free pull was a 5 STAR Conrad though! Hell yeah! And look at these defenses, he now has the highest combined defenses of any of my units, I think. If not, he's damn close. And he's not even fully complete yet.

I also will eventually give merges to regular Conrad too, but Valentine Conrad is cuter than his normal self imo, so he's higher priority. lol

Yes, I'm aware that his weapon doesn't synergize with DC and QR. I chose to keep Melee Bouquet for the time being because with its effect and QR, his low Spd won't matter on either phase.

Huh, are there 4* Conrads on this banner too?

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Huh, are there 4* Conrads on this banner too?

Yep, sure are! I got so lucky with that free pull I still can't believe it. XD

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yep, sure are! I got so lucky with that free pull I still can't believe it. XD

Ooh, that's interesting. I'd thought if they put the demotesĀ on these banners, they'd be only at 5*. That's pretty appealing if I end up leaving any of them on the first pass, then. Especially since my orbs might be a bit tight over the next few months.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Ooh, that's interesting. I'd thought if they put the demotesĀ on these banners, they'd be only at 5*. That's pretty appealing if I end up leaving any of them on the first pass, then. Especially since my orbs might be a bit tight over the next few months.Ā 

Yeah, I thought they might too, but nope! Glad to see we can still pull 4 star Conrads, will help me +10 him later once I see what the first summer banner has to offer and I've gotten more paychecks.

I might change his blessing at some point though, he may be useful on AR defense with that tankiness.

Edited by Anacybele

52 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ldni15n.jpg

Those are quite some defenses, that's pretty awesome!

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Those are quite some defenses, that's pretty awesome!

Yeah, and I'm definitely glad now that I was pitybroken by a male Byleth and a Leo some time ago too. XD Conrad's a sleeper candidate for the DC + QR combo, I swear. Nobody really thinks of him, they think more of units like Brave Ike and stuff for that.

Edited by Anacybele

With one of my two most wanted main pool units likely getting a rerun soon on the Form banner, I've started thinking about the other one.Ā 

Nils should be due for a rerun sometime this summer, and he's a bit limited in terms of skill banner options. Only one he could really work with is Infantry Pulse, a theme we haven't gotten yet. He'd probably share it with Gerik and Helbindi, which would be a sweet lineup in my book. (Dorcas is the other main pool option.) He could also show up on a legendary banner, although there's no open blue slots this month so that would be the end of July at the earliest, while an Infantry Pulse banner could at least be mid July. Alternatively, he could also show up on an event banner, like a Voting Gauntlet, TT, or BHB.

I wonder if the precedent is being made that each of the Duo special hero banners from here on out will have oneĀ 4* at a time, which explains why we got Conrad early rather than NY Anna, so as to not have both him and S Narcian appearing atĀ the same time in August (if they decide to Valentine + Spring together).

If so, then we might see S Narcian share with V Rudolph, with S Est being kicked back all the way to... October maybe?Ā 

Just now, SockPuppet said:

I wonder if the precedent is being made that each of the Duo special hero banners from here on out will have oneĀ 4* at a time, which explains why we got Conrad early rather than NY Anna, so as to not have both him and S Narcian appearing atĀ the same time in August (if they decide to Valentine + Spring together).

If so, then we might see S Narcian share with V Rudolph, with S Est being kicked back all the way to... October maybe?Ā 

One at a time would be too slow at the current rate. At the moment, we're getting about 10 seasonal banners per year, which means about 10 demotes, 10 duos, and 20 regular units. If we keep getting double special hero banners only once every two months (6 per year), the long-term sustainable composition would be to have each banner have 2 demotes, 2 duos, and 4 regular units, for a yearly total of 12 demotes, 12 duos, and 24 regulars. That would mean eventually having some older demotes and duos, which I think would be fine. It would also probably mean increasing the 4* focus rate to 6%, to properly support two demotes, which also seems reasonable enough to me.Ā 

2 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

If we get Narcian and Rudolf in August's banner thenĀ Est would get to show up withĀ Duo Palla in October which would be funny since blue would have Whitewings for both of their slots.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

If we get Narcian and Rudolf in August's banner thenĀ Est would get to show up withĀ Duo Palla in October which would be funny since blue would have Whitewings for both of their slots.

Ā 

Please let this happen.
Also.Ā pleaseĀ do not have Marth share with Caeda. I love my baby Marth. I'm happy that I got baby Marth, but i am not even going to lie. he wasĀ so. notĀ  my target. and i need Smashy Baby Face Caeda

14 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Also.Ā pleaseĀ do not have Marth share with Caeda. I love my baby Marth. I'm happy that I got baby Marth, but i am not even going to lie. he wasĀ so. notĀ  my target. and i need Smashy Baby Face Caeda

While I would prefer Caeda, if she will be run with a 4* seasonal, I rather it be Marth since he's actually useful as a unit.

1 minute ago, Flying Shogi said:

While I would prefer Caeda, if she will be run with a 4* seasonal, I rather it be Marth since he's actually useful as a unit.

In her case, she has Marth at +10. The max he will be to her is Chill Def or Spd/Def Oath fodder.Ā 

So, no one has mentioned the twitter quizĀ yet?Ā  There is a Feh quiz onĀ twitter and if 5 of the questions are answered right everyone gets 10 orbs and 150 divine codes.Ā  I don't use twitter, but I hope enough people get questionsĀ right since I really need those divine codes.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

So, no one has mentioned the twitter quizĀ yet?Ā  There is a Feh quiz onĀ twitter and if 5 of the questions are answered right everyone gets 10 orbs and 150 divine codes.Ā  I don't use twitter, but I hope enough people get questionsĀ right since I really need those divine codes.

The first was about the CHOP comic and what problem Anna faced when trying to sell Axes. Most people got the correct answer so I wouldn't worry about it.Ā 

Spoiler

The answer was A. Someone else offered Axes (Edelgard).Ā 

I really hope we get those orbs (either CYL savings or Mirabilis) and codes (need to get the Ephraim merge). I wonder when we will actually get them.

Edited by SuperNova125

Quizzes always go well, I'm not worried.Ā 

I still haven't spent any regular codes yet, but I'm getting close to 6k, which would be nice. If I want to get both Tanith and Owain for Gwendolyn, that'll take 6.4k.

Theoretically I'd like to save up for Special Fighter fodder, but who knows if later paths will even use the same codes anyway.Ā 

I'm currently working towards special spiral to give to my young Marth. Once I get that, he's complete because he already has DC.