Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Which is why we all should rally behind Sharena!

Nah, team Ephraim all the way! (Join us, we have the memes)

Edited by Korath88

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Which is why we all should rally behind Sharena!

As a future member of Team Ephraim, we lancers should stick together! Until the final round where we finish you off. 

Down with the red lords!...and Elise for whatever reason. 

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

Well, looks like the friend list finally has a use. Really excited for the event, but I'm expecting lots of salt when an awakening/fates character inevitably wins.

Hmm, even if it does, it might be 'better' to play for tge side that's less popular if the individual rewards (points earned, rank in the army) are worth it over the team rewards. That's all speculation though.

I wonder if you want to be in an army if you need to have that character. So if you want to be in the Lucina Army, you need Lucina to earn points.

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

I wonder if you want to be in an army if you need to have that character. So if you want to be in the Lucina Army, you need Lucina to earn points.

It says in the news post that you need that character to earn bonus points. It might work like in the arena.

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Yay! I did a dfu restore and that fixed it. Where do you go to pick who you support in the gauntlet?

You don't yet, the event starts on Tuesday the 7th.

I'd be team Alfonse, but Leo and especially Eirika are on that list.  Sorry, Alfonse!  Leo and Eirika are more important.

As much as I want Eirika to win, Lucina will probably.  Sigh...

3 hours ago, Locked Apple said:

As a future member of Team Ephraim, we lancers should stick together! Until the final round where we finish you off. 

Down with the red lords!...and Elise for whatever reason. 

Hear hear! We gotta show those red lords especially over populated sword units  who is boss! Team Ephraim for the win for he does not pick fights he cannot win and this event certainly shows it with his advantage. Let us make it Ephraim vs Sharena.

I foresee Chrom, Ephraim, Sharena and Eirika advancing to the next round.

Considering Lucina's pure popularity & how everyone have a Sharena (+ that she counters Lucina), the match here can be quite interesting lol. Interested in the Sharena team just based on how interesting this match up might be, though only having a 4* might be disadvantageous.

Since Epharim is the only other prince/princess I have in my roster, maybe I should join Team Epharim instead? (waves at @AbsoluteZer0Nova @Korath88 )
ID's 6921282226

8 minutes ago, rustie said:

Considering Lucina's pure popularity & how everyone have a Sharena (+ that she counters Lucina), the match here can be quite interesting lol. Interested in the Sharena team just based on how interesting this match up might be, though only having a 4* might be disadvantageous.

A 4⋆ Sharena defeats a 5⋆ Lucina. You don't bring a sword to a lance fight.

I'm okay with eirika losing cause, like I've mentioned in previous posts, she was probably the weakest character in the game (sacred stones), until you got to the end where they get the epic weapons. I'm not sure who to go with but I find it interesting nobody is talking about Chrom, not that I would vote for him anyway. I like sacred stones but I would rather vote for someone who I know will win. Except I don't know for certain who will win lol. You can join any team and I have the feathers to make a 5 star Shareena  (2 stars right now) but I have alphonse and Chrom too. It was only the first 2 weeks the game came out where most of the Lucinas came into existence. Let's hope that new players, who don't have any of the other characters, fight the urge to support who they want and support who they should: O̶u̶r̶ ̶g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶n̶n̶a̶! Alphonse or shareena for major key extra points.

Edited by Arcanite

Princes vs Princesses? And one of them is Lucina?

Welp, we know who's going to win. :/

Even so, I'm rallying behind Ephraim! Sorry, Sharena, but you're up if he loses! (and if she loses, I guess Elise... And if all of them lose, well, that'll be it. I don't wish to support any of the others)

And looks like I'll get 5 star Freddy sooner than I thought! That log-in bonus now leaves me at just under 5000 feathers to go!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm going to be rallying behind Ephraim. Lances hold the edge over swords :P though we are all going to lose to the sheer number of Lucina fans

BUT even if we are all divided, lets all work hard towards those 5 billion vote awards. I want those 10 orbs!

Also really liked the Nintendo Switch rewards. I liked the orbs and especially the feathers.

40 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Princes vs Princesses? And one of them is Lucina?

Welp, we know who's going to win. :/

If everyone reading this post right now supports Ephraim we can stand a chance. In fact if everyone who has an account on this website supports Ephraim then we might stand a chance. We should get a mod to make a post that says "Support Ephraim or you're banned".

Edited by Arcanite

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If everyone reading this post right now supports Ephraim we can stand a chance. In fact if everyone who has an account on this website supports Ephraim then we might stand a chance. We should get a mod to make a post that says "Support Ephraim or you're banned".

Sharena though.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena though.

I know man. I know. But the issue is how much 5 stat Shareenas there are as opposed to 5 star Ephraims. It stinks but we must do what is logical and right! I reckon Anna will not be happy for our disobedience of her Cohort, Shareena. But as long as we continue to sacrifice we will atone for our misdeeds! If you have an Ephraim get him up there! We also need 10 people who have Ephraim as leader and just delete everyone else on our list and only have them for some maximum efficiency. Although I'm not sure if having multiple Ephraims will increase score. We should have some red people just in case the enemy team has surprise green people.

#TeamRestorationQueen but wait, this has to do with actually having these units? I don't have any one of them lol

(except Alphonse and Sharena, in which case I'm going Sharena I actually have her at lv 40 4*)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Hm, with regards to the Voting Gauntlet, Lucina's odds of winning are very high. I'm going to be Team Eirika, though, unless you need the units.

On a pure popularity basis, this is what I expect to go down:
Round 1: Chrom vs. Alfonse - Chrom wins pretty easily, I assume. You're pitting his expy against the real deal.
Round 2: Ephraim vs. Leo - I'll give it to Leo because of recency bias, but I hope I'm wrong, although I do like them both. I can see it going either way, though.
> Chrom vs. Ephraim/Leo: Chrom isn't the brightest fellow, so I really hope Ephraim or Leo take it, but he is more popular/known. Hoping for an upset!
Round 3: Lucina vs. Shareena - Lucina should win, hands down.
Round 4: Eirika vs. Elise - Giving it to Elise, but I'd like to think Eirika would win, especially considering she did better than Elise in the polls, but at the same time there's recency bias and not everyone has played Sacred Stones. . . Eirika is actually disadvantaged here when you think about it, because although she got more votes than Elise, compared to the front runner from Fates, she's nothing.
> Lucina vs. Eirika/Elise - Lucina.
> Whoever vs. Lucina - lol, you need to ask?

If only this was a larger bracket! Then we could host March Madness: FE Edition~

Edited by Iris

28 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

But I desire to support the best lord in FE8, Eirika.

Ephraim is merely alright.

Eirika>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ephraim

I don't know what sacred stones game you were playing but if you think eirika is better then you must be tired. Anywho, this isn't sacred stones general discussion and links so . . . . . . . . Ephraim will stand a better chance if we all support him because he is a strong lance user. The only person who has a chance at stopping him is shareena. Nothing stands in our way! We must stand together as a community, no matter who we support we should work together.

Edited by Arcanite

4 minutes ago, Iris said:

Hm, with regards to the Voting Gauntlet, Lucina's odds of winning are very high. I'm going to be Team Eirika, though, unless you need the units.

On a pure popularity basis, this is what I expect to go down:
Round 1: Chrom vs. Alfonse - Chrom wins pretty easily, I assume. You're pitting his expy against the real deal.

I wonder if Al will beat Chrom though, because people may not have Chrom that want to vote for him!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I don't know what sacred stones game you were playing but if you think eirika is better then you must be tired. Anywho, this isn't sacred stones general discussion and links so . . . . . . . . Ephraim will stand a better chance b if we all support him because he is a up port Lance user. The only person who has a chance at stopping him is shareena. Nothing stands in our way! 

The Lance Wars might be as heated as the Waifu Wars coming up :X