Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

12 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Really? I only used that for Legion's Infernal GHB. Otherwise she destroys all axes in arena :P

I really only see Hector in arena and it's an easy win bc Palla takes single digit damage (0 when buffed by Fortify) and kills him immediately

I just kinda want to make a fail-safe certain kill unit for no reason lol

Although recent runs convinced me to promote a certain Etrurian Scum before Palla so next week maybe

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

A bit disappointing that there are no new seals, but all reruns is understandable right now. Hard to complain about 900 feathers and 5 orbs, as well as some skill fodder. And increasing the free unit pool is nice.

Just now, JSND said:

I just kinda want to make a fail-safe certain kill unit for no reason lol

Although recent runs convinced me to promote a certain Etrurian Scum before Palla so next week maybe

Palla with Wings of Mercy saved me in the Valter Infernal GHB :D

I threw away my Etrurian Scums . I guess I will never have a proper horse team

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, I didn't manage that until now. What is your flyer team and which map gave you the greatest difficulties? 

My Flier Team is Hinoka, SCamilla, SCorrin, and Palla.  The map that gave me the most trouble was Celica's last map with the Defensive Tile Square and a turn limit.  I'm not sure if I could replicate my success on that map without losing any units.  Getting to the Desert Stronghold with a full team was the only thing that let me win this time, since I had to use all three teams just to get through the last 3 maps.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Palla with Wings of Mercy saved me in the Valter Infernal GHB :D

I threw away my Etrurian Scums . I guess I will never have a proper horse team

Thats Etrurian Scummese

Etrurian Scum is Klein

23 minutes ago, Othin said:

Where does friendship fit into this?

Friendship = magic, magic = everything. Therefore, friendship = everything.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Thats Etrurian Scummese

*Scummess

Scummese looks like an adjective.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

My Flier Team is Hinoka, SCamilla, SCorrin, and Palla.  The map that gave me the most trouble was Celica's last map with the Defensive Tile Square and a turn limit.  I'm not sure if I could replicate my success on that map without losing any units.  Getting to the Desert Stronghold with a full team was the only thing that let me win this time, since I had to use all three teams just to get through the last 3 maps.

I hate 11-5. I have Goad Fliers on two of my units and Fortify on two, so I buffed Corrin and Reposition'd her out of Celica's way

I forgot what I did exactly but it mostly involved attacking and GTFO'ing out

I hate 11/12 Lunatic CC :/

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Thats Etrurian Scummese

Etrurian Scum is Klein

Oh

If I got Etrurian Scum then I'd just kill him for DB3

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Friendship = magic, magic = everything. Therefore, friendship = everything.

*Scummess

Scummese looks like an adjective.

TFW you got your made up grammar checked in a Fire Emblem Video Game boards

@GuiltyLove I had like 3 of him. One went to Cherche, but he's so good on paper i just know i had to make him lol

Edited by JSND

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The combination of 11-3 and 11-5 is really nasty. I always try starting with my flier team for 11-3, but I've never managed to get them through 11-5, which is pretty early to bring in a second team with how ridiculous the Ch12 maps are.

Edited by Othin

1 minute ago, Othin said:

The combination is 11-3 and 11-5 is really nasty. I always try starting with my flier team for 11-3, but I've never managed to get them through 11-5, which is pretty early to bring in a second team with how ridiculous the Ch12 maps are.

I'm gonna try Lunatic 11/12 again now that I have Corrin. The main problem I have is actually  the turn limits on chapter 12. Maybe I'll take pics to see if my flier team can get through 11 without dying and I'll post them if I'm successful. (Probably won't be, though)

I can beat lunatic 11/12 up to 12-3 with horse emblem but then Gray and Mathilda screw me over with their horseslaying weapons. All I then need is a team that can beat 12-4 and 5 but I haven't figured out one yet. 

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I can beat lunatic 11/12 up to 12-3 with horse emblem but then Gray and Mathilda screw me over with their horseslaying weapons. All I then need is a team that can beat 12-4 and 5 but I haven't figured out one yet. 

How do you do 11-3 with horse emblem?

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

How do you do 11-3 with horse emblem?

Xander and Cecilia to the left, Camus and Elise to the right. Xander tanks most of the enemies while slowly retreating, Cecilia kills the blue units. Camus diverts some of the enemies from the right by baiting while Elise sustains with healing.

50 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hate 11-5. I have Goad Fliers on two of my units and Fortify on two, so I buffed Corrin and Reposition'd her out of Celica's way

Oh

I've got Hone Fliers on Hinoka and Fortify on the other 3.  I guess I could switch to Goad on one of them, but Blade tomes really like the Blue Buff.  I made use of Reposition and Draw Back a lot on that map.

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

The combination of 11-3 and 11-5 is really nasty. I always try starting with my flier team for 11-3, but I've never managed to get them through 11-5, which is pretty early to bring in a second team with how ridiculous the Ch12 maps are.

11-3 can be tough.  I just went through it so many times before getting eviscerated by 11-5 that I just sort of learned how to beat it 90% of the time.  Flying helped a ton on that map.

Chapter 12 is just dirty.  The enemies have way too inflated stats and they have turn limits on maps where the enemies don't move towards you, and will even move away in some cases.

50 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Oh

I've got Hone Fliers on Hinoka and Fortify on the other 3.  I guess I could switch to Goad on one of them, but Blade tomes really like the Blue Buff.  I made use of Reposition and Draw Back a lot on that map.

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

11-3 can be tough.  I just went through it so many times before getting eviscerated by 11-5 that I just sort of learned how to beat it 90% of the time.  Flying helped a ton on that map.

Chapter 12 is just dirty.  The enemies have way too inflated stats and they have turn limits on maps where the enemies don't move towards you, and will even move away in some cases.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Hey that's my A-Team! I have Hone on Hinoka naturally, fortify on S!Corrin and Palla and Goad on Camilla. Now that I pulled Tana, I will build a B-Team with Tana, Cordelia and Cherche (plus Caeda, Dancer, Valter or Michalis). 

Perhaps I'll ask some advice when I'll start my next try, if it's ok. 

Edited by mampfoid

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Hey that's my A-Team! I have Hone on Hinoka naturally, fortify on S!Corrin and Palla and Goad on Camilla. Now that I pulled Tana, I will build a B-Team with Tana, Cordelia and Cherche (plus Caeda, Dancer, Valter or Michalis). 

Perhaps I'll ask some advice when I'll start my next try, if it's ok. 

I can try to help, though it took my like a 100 tries before I finally got it.

Hey @Astolfo! I used the Oboro I raised to level 40 for you a few months ago to get the 5 Orb quest done pretty easily.

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Why couldn't Selena be the one who rewarded orbs... 

Because Oboro is like, 70 times better than Selena in every way

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hey @Astolfo! I used the Oboro I raised to level 40 for you a few months ago to get the 5 Orb quest done pretty easily.

AWESOME! 

Easiest quest of my life 

21 minutes ago, Astolfo! said:

Because Oboro is like, 70 times better than Selena in every way

That only makes sense to me in reverse. At least Selena has good skills to pass around while Oboro's kit is nothing but hot garbage.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

That only makes sense to me in reverse. At least Selena has good skills to pass around while Oboro's kit is nothing but hot garbage.

I was low on Reposition fodder.  I notice all the freebie units have assist skills and no Special skills to fodder away.

We need more Oboro quest. This was freaking easy when you have 6 Oboros wanting to give you these 5 orbs (orbs for wasting in another failed search of Innes since I'm going to end with another character I don't want instead of him).

But I just wonder if the Quickened pulse seal is going to return one day... Looks like a no, do I lost it forever?

Eh btw, small question. I really want an infantry red mage, since my only red mage is Leo, and since Summer!Leo doesn't want to come to me... I was thinking in promoting someone. But... I only have these options: Henry (+spd-def and neutral), Raigh (neutral and +Atk-Res), -Atk Tharja and Sophia (one is +spd-def and the other is +def-res). is any one usable or I keep waiting for another red mage?