Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Extra:

That was introduced way back in Awakening, though. It is nothing new. The Eldigan einherjar was titled "Eldigan the Lionheart".

Edited by RedEyedDrake

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

10 hours ago, AbsoluteZer0Nova said:

Added you my brethren. ^^

1. Don't double-post.
2. We have a Friend Code topic, please use that instead.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Any chance Libra might get in this?!

As a unit?  I have a feeling they'll add everybody eventually, but it might take a while before he gets in.

6 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I mean, Hawkeye made it. He's not even in the top voted people, as far as I know. Hell, Dorcas made it. 

Dorcas made it into where?  Last I checked, it was the Barst/Bartre show.

The fact that Ike didn't make it in yet, despite being both #1 and #5 on the list for most popular males...kind of irks me.

I thought Sanaki's inclusion in this rotation's focus would be a hint at more Tellius appearances, but (apparently) the next rotation doesn't show any signs of that.

7 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

The fact that Ike didn't make it in yet, despite being both #1 and #5 on the list for most popular males...kind of irks me.

I thought Sanaki's inclusion in this rotation's focus would be a hint at more Tellius appearances, but (apparently) the next rotation doesn't show any signs of that.

I'm sure they planned the first several Focuses ahead of time, including his.

The fact that people like Sanaki and Hawkeye made it means basically anyone has a chance. eclipse, I meant made into the Top 15-20 votes at the Male/Female poll.

and yeah it's stupid to discard Ike, of all people. It's pretty obvious they'll make something better off of him.

Edited by Soul~!

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm sure they planned the first several Focuses ahead of time, including his.

But why delay his release when demand is so high? The game could've gotten more players if they had Ike on the roster.

1 minute ago, Tragonight said:

But why delay his release when demand is so high? The game could've gotten more players if they had Ike on the roster.

Gotta give people something to look forward to, I guess? No sense in having every popular character at the beginning, and it's not like they'd done the poll before they decided when they were going to release him.

37 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

Has the next rotation been leaked?  I know of the Nino Focus, but that's all characters that are already in game.

39 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Dorcas made it into where?  Last I checked, it was the Barst/Bartre show.

Didn't Dorcas place really really high in the character polls for Heroes? I think he actually appeared in the male top 20 when they released their preliminary results - and outranked poor Eliwood. No idea why he's so popular though.

Also, I watched the video with the voice clips, but still... I'm just going to continue mispronouncing Michalis. Keeping the "ch" as "ch" instead of "k/ck/c/whatever" just sounds way more elegeant imo.

7 minutes ago, Sias said:

Didn't Dorcas place really really high in the character polls for Heroes? I think he actually appeared in the male top 20 when they released their preliminary results - and outranked poor Eliwood. No idea why he's so popular though.

Also, I watched the video with the voice clips, but still... I'm just going to continue mispronouncing Michalis. Keeping the "ch" as "ch" instead of "k/ck/c/whatever" just sounds way more elegeant imo.

I always pronounced Michalis as rhyming with Nicholas.  I'm not sure what the official way is.

6 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

Ah, that's the one I knew about.  I thought the next new batch of characters might have been released somewhere.

12 minutes ago, Sias said:

A lot of people are attributing his popularity to that...weird Blazing Blade English advertisement commercial, with the poisoned mutton. I dunno how accurate that is, though. And considering Eliwood is already controversial, I'm not surprised he got outranked by a bunch of people.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I always pronounced Michalis as rhyming with Nicholas.  I'm not sure what the official way is.

Official way according to Maria in Heroes is "Mih-kay-liss," emphasis on the "kay." I always thought the "ch" was pronounced like "sh," like his Japanese name (Misheil). I still prefer "Meesh-uh-liss" to the canon pronunciation.

Edited by Extrasolar

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Where can I listen to voice clips? Same goes for Japanese voices...

Here's all of the English in-battle quotes. Haven't found one of the Japanese voices yet, nor all of the unit status screen quotes in either language.

Spoiler

Pretty sure they planned Ike to come up later as a 3-4 month later thing to spring on people when traffic on the game goes down to get people and hype back in. I imagine Ike will come sooner though in one manner or another with a special voting versions of Ike and Lyn.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I finally decided to swap out Lucina for Young Tiki on my Arena team so I can get a higher score. I really like Lucina, but for the points...

Yeah it makes me really sad to have to replace people for point reasons. Olivia was the MVP of my Arena team for so long, but I can't use her anymore because it would cost me too many points (also why is Reinhardt's BST so low? His BST at 5* lvl 40 is the exact same as Olivia's at 4* lvl 40 and that makes no sense to me)

4 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Yeah it makes me really sad to have to replace people for point reasons. Olivia was the MVP of my Arena team for so long, but I can't use her anymore because it would cost me too many points (also why is Reinhardt's BST so low? His BST at 5* lvl 40 is the exact same as Olivia's at 4* lvl 40 and that makes no sense to me)

I think it's a fine idea. It prevents us from seeing the same units over and over and over all the time. Well, aside from Takumi I guess... Something does need to be done about that.

5 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It's because he technically missed out 10 stats from the norm due to Dire Thunder being a Brave-esque weapon.

Non-brave Dire Thunder would theoretically gave him 159 BST.

Edited by pianime94

I think cavs on their own have low total rating as they have higher move, while armoreds have the highest, Hector and Effie come into mine, as their HP is sky high.

Currently I have Odin for the points but once the banner rotates I'll switch him for either Robin (M), Olivia or someone else.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I think it's a fine idea. It prevents us from seeing the same units over and over and over all the time. Well, aside from Takumi I guess... Something does need to be done about that.

The thing is though, at higher level arena the teams become far less diverse because only so many characters have a BST that high. I get roughly 650-660 points per win, and once you're there you basically never run into Takumi anymore. But every team has AT LEAST one Hector. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to miss the days when Takumi was the main thing in Arena...