Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I haven't been keeping up with the retweet event, who wins what for picking who? What comes from Narcian winning and who were the competitors?

Everyone gets a free 4* Narcian for him getting the most retweets of the four competitors.

His competitors were Palla, Catria and Est. Nice choices, but... Narcian is limited and the only bearer of a coveted skill.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

I haven't been keeping up with the retweet event, who wins what for picking who? What comes from Narcian winning and who were the competitors?

The hero whose tweet would have been retweeted the most will be given to everybody for free at 4★. The choice was Narcian, Palla, Catria, and Est.

@phineas81707: Arthur has Lancebreaker 2, so /shrug.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@phineas81707: Arthur has Lancebreaker 2, so /shrug.

Well, there's a common mental block about not settling for less if more is an option. QR2 and LD2, yeah, those are 5* locked. But most people want the third in the chain here, where a 4* can suffice.

I know it still slightly bothers me that Florina's only got DB2.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, the free feathers let me finally do this! <3

At least you know what your feathers are going to. I have no idea where I'm investing mine. At least I still have time before I get over the 20K mark...

A Robin? Another Cecilia for Merric's Raven? Valter? A Clair merge? Hana? There's quite a host of choices I haven't even listed- I even have a +Atk Reinhardt and I haven't promoted a Xander yet.

...My goddess, I have a lot of promotions to get around to...

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

At least you know what your feathers are going to. I have no idea where I'm investing mine. At least I still have time before I get over the 20K mark...

A Robin? Another Cecilia for Merric's Raven? Valter? A Clair merge? Hana? There's quite a host of choices I haven't even listed- I even have a +Atk Reinhardt and I haven't promoted a Xander yet.

Wow. lol On occasion I had trouble choosing what to use feathers on too though, so don't worry, you're not alone there. :P

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, the free feathers let me finally do this! <3

FjawKNC.png

Merge the Freddy Bear! And he got attack too. :D

You don't know how salty i am looking at that lol. I've been rolling through 5 Frederick and none of them were +ATK

Also my quest to roll for the son of the Legendary Knight of Elibe have officially ended as the Legendary Knight of Valencia spook my rolls

@MrSmokestack @SatsumaFSoysoy  gacha is indeed bad civilization

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

You don't know how salty i am looking at that lol. I've been rolling through 5 Frederick and none of them were +ATK

Well, don't worry, my luck with pulling Freddy hasn't actually been great either. lol This Freddy I have now actually isn't +Atk either, he's +Def, -Spd, for starters. XD Which is still great though, I love my super tank that also hits really hard!

And all the Freddys I've pulled until fairly recently, which numbered maybe only four, were 3 star. It's more convenient to pull and upgrade 4 star ones for merging. One of them might've been +Atk though, I just never bothered looking with the swapped 3 and 4 star rates now.

And when I do pull greens, I most often get either Bartre or Barst, and to a lesser extent, Arthur. Only recently did I finally pull wyverns for the first time in forever, and if I don't pull any of those, I pull a green mage which I have a lot of already.

@Vaximillian He might be talking about Mathilda. xP

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Also my quest to roll for the son of the Legendary Knight of Elibe have officially ended as the Legendary Knight of Valencia spook my rolls

@MrSmokestack @SatsumaFSoysoy  gacha is indeed bad civilization

Who did you get, 5* Alm?

Bad civilization indeed.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh, I thought you were pulling Red.

Thats the funny thing, the Orb layout was R/R/R/B/C and i plan to use the B as first pull to iron out next session

Then Mathilda happened

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

4 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Well, Narcian won the retweet event. Guess people REALLY want a GHB unit or Lancebreaker 3 for free rather than Palla, who has Wings of Mercy 2, Goad Fliers, and Moonbow at 4*.

You can't pass all three of those skills from Palla at the same time. Save for Goad Fliers you can easily get Moonbow and a maxed WoM from somebody else.

Meanwhile, Lancebreaker is at a premium since it dismantles a lot of the bulky blue lances that are usually either fast enough or magically bulky enough to live a round. It's also Reinhardt's most common B skill, so no surprise there.

Though I imagine a smug villian with a green axe has some appeal on its own too.

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You can't pass all three of those skills from Palla at the same time. Save for Goad Fliers you can easily get Moonbow and a maxed WoM from somebody else.

Meanwhile, Lancebreaker is at a premium since it dismantles a lot of the bulky blue lances that are usually either fast enough or magically bulky enough to live a round. It's also Reinhardt's most common B skill, so no surprise there.

Though I imagine a smug villian with a green axe has some appeal on its own too.

We can all say that the retweet event is Narcian's Lunatic challenge (since he doesn't have one on his actual map). Amazing that a player can have as many as 6 copies of a GHB unit already, 2 of which at 4*.

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

We can all say that the retweet event is Narcian's Lunatic challenge (since he doesn't have one on his actual map). Amazing that a player can have as many as 6 copies of a GHB unit already, 2 of which at 4*.

Run for the hills when we start seeing 5 star +5 Narcians 

Who's ready to get thwomped in Female Robin Infernal?

3 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

If you think you have it hard, I suddenly had 40k+ feathers when I wasn't done training up all of my new 5* units...

I mean, I need to save up 20k for the Black Knight just in case he does come as a GHB, Linde and M!Corrin kind of want LaD, Linde also wants a BlarBlade+, Eldigan wants QR, and at some point I could also start promoting new units like Fae, Hana, Ogma and Oboro. I think I'll find a use for those feathers at some point...

Have they said when the 10 orbs and 5k feathers from the mini game are going to come?  I want to save up as many feathers as I can for BK promotions when he comes and I still need to promote several 4*s to 5*s.  

8 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Have they said when the 10 orbs and 5k feathers from the mini game are going to come?  I want to save up as many feathers as I can for BK promotions when he comes and I still need to promote several 4*s to 5*s.  

Tomorrow, my friend.

A friend keeps putting Sanaki down as if she were significantly inferior to Julia. I used to take this as a sort of joke, but I'm slowly starting to think he actually means it. Julia's one real advantage (real, relevant) over Sanaki is that she counters Reinhardt. That's mostly it, unless you include a Camus counter in her as detrimental. For one, it's not like there's an overall heavy blue mage meta, and it's not like Sanaki isn't countering meta threats in the like of Nino, Cecilia and Hector. Even when Julia can counter Flier Corrin, Sanaki can also counter Spring Camilla. There's also the fact that Sanaki can run an extra in Swordbreaker and check them out as well- something Julia lacks.

tl;dr Julia only counters Reinhardt

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

So am I! Catria wants that overkiller lance, but I don’t like Neph enough to justify spending orbs on her.

I like her enough to probably keep one if she is a Tempest reward, but giving that lance to Catria might be too tempting to keep both the 4-star and 5-star like I normally do. But yeah, still don't like her quite enough to spend my orbs trying to get her otherwise.

I finally bothered to 5-star Xander, so I feel free to 5-star units for luxury again. Olwen is looking at my many Hanas with hunger and bloodlust in her eyes.

Does anyone keep an emergency stockpile of Feathers or do they spend it as soon as it hits 20,000? I keep 60,000 Hero Feathers minimum on me at all times unless I know I am going to do more summons and send stuff home.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Does anyone keep an emergency stockpile of Feathers or do they spend it as soon as it hits 20,000? I keep 60,000 Hero Feathers minimum on me at all times unless I know I am going to do more summons and send stuff home.

I'm terrible at saving my feathers, so I almost always spend them on something as soon as I hit 20,000. If I'm trying to save up for something specific at 20,000 though, then it's easier for me to resist spending 2,000 on getting someone else to 4-star.

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

Before the summer I always would have 20k like reserve/backup. But now that feathers come in faster, I don't keep that anymore. If some new unit needs a promotion and some skills, it can wait a week or two.