• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lol I hope not

Some people can't even do all 7 maps perfectly. I guess it'd be easier with OP bonus units but I don't think it's necessary

I figure you'd still be able to get any of the rewards just as easily on the existing difficulty levels, so it'd just be a bonus for anyone looking to go even beyond that for even faster point gain. Which would make it harder to get good ranking feathers without playing it, though.

59 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don't get why you guys hate Gray so much. He is my favorite character. On another note:

[Rip Dragons]

Masked Marth is gonna have a field day. Kagero is worrying, but Roderick or Lyn can ko her easily.

It's just a joke about how terribly difficult 11-12 CC is.

I love seeing Dragon teams for my Marth to shred through.

Thinking about Axe Lissa from FE Warriors made me wonder what the other clerics would be if we reclassed them in Heroes (pardon me as I know not all of them are actual healers from their games but just going to spitball.

Serra - Green Axe: Lets be honest, Serra acts like she's so delicate and of noble birth (lol) but she's probably another Charlotte. An Axe user with an absurd STR and surprising RES stat makes sense for her. A sword or dagger would be her 2nd options but nothing makes more sense than an Axe.

Mist - Red Sword: Florete. Duh. Distant Counter just like Ike except she either has a skill that targets Res or it's built into her sword along with Distant Counter.

Maria - Blue Lance: Trying to be like her older siblings makes sense. We could mix things up and make her infantry, but putting her on a Wyvern or Peg would kind of bring things full circle.

Priscilla - Blue Tome (Cav): Valkyrie which she was always meant to be. Fimbulvetr as well.

Sakura - Gray Bow: A bow suits her. I don't know what else she could be as I didn't play Fates but I see a bow on her. As a Flyer even but that's more random.

And oh yeah.

Lucius - Blue Tome: I have 0 understanding as to why he's a healer. He was a light magic user, why would he be demoted to staffbot?

Edited by Zeo

15 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don't get why you guys hate Gray so much. He is my favorite character. On another note:

I can't possibly hate the guy just for the sole reason that he can do this.

Spoiler

JjmkXyJ.png?1

Why yes, I do seriously have it out for Brave!Lyn. Thanks for asking.

As far as gimmick teams go, here's one that I've seen for the third time now. I imagine it's only marginally more difficult to deal with than that dragon team you faced.

Spoiler

bgjswoP.png?1

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I can't possibly hate the guy just for the sole reason that he can do this.

Reveal hidden contents

JjmkXyJ.png?1

Why yes, I do seriously have it out for Brave!Lyn. Thanks for asking.

As far as gimmick teams go, here's one that I've seen for the third time now. I imagine it's only marginally more difficult to deal with than that dragon team you faced.

Hide contents

bgjswoP.png?1

I came across a Tiki/F!Corrin team. It wasn't that good though. Julia and Mae swept them pretty easily.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Fun fact: I have two −Atk Karels sitting in my box

I have a +Def Karel, a +Atk Karel, and a +Spd Karel

Karels everywhere! You get a Karel! One for you too!

Maybe @GuiltyLove will get her rates killed by a Karel next!

58 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Serra - Green Axe: Lets be honest, Serra acts like she's so delicate and of noble birth (lol) but she's probably another Charlotte. An Axe user with an absurd STR and surprising RES stat makes sense for her. A sword or dagger would be her 2nd options but nothing makes more sense than an Axe.

Or she could just be a regular ol' blue mage. Serra is kind of like Charlotte, but her mask is more of insecurity about letting people know what her background is rather than her true self which is Charlotte's shtick.

If anything, it's like this: Charlotte is ridiculously strong, but pretends to be a weak, damsel in distress and ideal woman to get money not just for herself, but for her family. She acts like this with everyone I think, but either she gets called out on it or she ends up admitting to it. Benny is the only exception where she is just herself. If I recall correctly, Charlotte knows that there is no such thing as an ideal woman and is tired of acting like this, but she feels it's the only way to get men to like her. One support has her wondering if its worth it to marry someone just for money and lose out on genuine love. Serra on the other hand insists she's from nobility, but she's not as she's an orphan who has no idea who her real parents are. I guess you could say she's insecure about her self-worth and has low self-esteem which leads her to be snobby and confident. Her neediness is probably a part of this too. Same with her "laziness" I guess; she's a noble, so she shouldn't be doing all the heavy lifting.

Making her into a fighter or a physical unit of any kind would be ironic since now she has be in the thick of things. I'd say Serra as a knight would be pretty hilarious and kind of sweet if you're into OswinxSerra. I don't know, maybe she could drop a hint that the armor was made by Oswin for her or something.

Mist - Red Sword: Florete. Duh. Distant Counter just like Ike except she either has a skill that targets Res or it's built into her sword along with Distant Counter.

Mist should also be a sword cavalier since when she promotes from her starting class, she ends up getting horse. So... is Mist kind of like the Lachesis of Tellius?

Sakura - Gray Bow: A bow suits her. I don't know what else she could be as I didn't play Fates but I see a bow on her. As a Flyer even but that's more random.

In Fates, shrine maiden, which is basically a cleric and Sakura's starting class, can promote to priestess letting them use bows, so yeah, she should be an archer. Her other promotion option is onmyoji which is basically as a sage. Incidentally, Sakura's default reclass option is to be a flyer, so that would work too, but there's already multiple high resistance lance flyers and Sakura's stats in Heroes is average enough that she could end up as a a flipped defenses Catria. Still, she could end up being a flying healer as a falcon knight or a flying archer as a kinshi knight.

Alternatively, she could just be a knight and she has been one for a Cipher card.

Speaking of Fates, Azama being in any physical class would pretty cool. Thing is Azama's personal strength growth is 50% while his magic is 20%. Makes real sense when he has the lowest attack of all the healers in Heroes. The only issue is if you were to make him into any physical class, you'd probably have to kill his resistance to give him good attack while keeping his high HP, high defense, and average speed. His default promotions lets him become a great master giving him access to lances or he could become an onmyoji while his reclass option is to become an apothecary which uses bows and can promote to either a merchant to gain access to lances or a mechanist to gain a mount and access to shurikens/hidden weapons.

Out of those classes, Heroes already has units with a stat spread like that. Archers have Leon and kind of Virion, dagger units have summer Frederick and although he has lower HP, Saizo, and lance infantry have Donnel and Sharena. A dagger cavalry would be the most interesting, but it's probably going to be Yukimura who introduces that assuming there isn't any other seasonal unit who will be that.

Also, the opposite where units become healers, Gaius being a healer would be pretty awesome. In Awakening, thieves can become tricksters which gives them access to staves. Gaius isn't really known for his magic, so you could end up with a speed version of Azama. You could literally take regular Gaius's stats, subtract 7 points from his attack and dump them into his resistance since I think tricksters have decent resistance and you'd have the fastest healer in the game. 42 HP, 22 Atk, 36 Spd, 22 Def, and 26 Res would be pretty good.

+Spd, -Atk would put him at 39 speed making it very difficult to double him and there's no Staffbreaker (yet), but he'd probably be susceptible to Brave weapons since his defenses aren't that great. +Def, -Atk would be all right too since he'd have average defenses with high HP and speed. Hmm... +Spd, -Atk with Fortress Def 3. 42 HP, 39 Spd, 27 Def, and 26 Res bulk. Tasty.

Edited by Kaden

Fuck i almost got my deathless run. Manage to reach the final boss who run Delthea Ryoma Anna Hector

Then Delthea doubled Anna for some fucking reason and Anna is ded and i got 5/7

Anyway i havent got the shit map with her yet or a full Horse Emblem but Brave Lyn isnt as dangerous as everyone says. Shes not that strong of a unit and everyone have been running Murgleis set and Murgleis is what Vantage Fujin Yumi was to Takumi. Her bulk isnt high enough that you cant just overwhelm her with your own Horse. I dread the day she would inevitably drop that set though

Point is Clive OP(so good on AA. 41 ATK with budget build after all is said and done. He can one round Lyn, Lucina with buff, Cordelia, and Rein. This is the reason why using Match Up Calculator for meta unit is just as overrated as using match up calculator - when something as mediocre as Clive have essentially perfect match up something is wrong

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

34 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Or she could just be a regular ol' blue mage. Serra is kind of like Charlotte, but her mask is more of insecurity about letting people know what her background is rather than her true self which is Charlotte's shtick.

If anything, it's like this: Charlotte is ridiculously strong, but pretends to be a weak, damsel in distress and ideal woman to get money not just for herself, but for her family. She acts like this with everyone I think, but either she gets called out on it or she ends up admitting to it. Benny is the only exception where she is just herself. If I recall correctly, Charlotte knows that there is no such thing as an ideal woman and is tired of acting like this, but she feels it's the only way to get men to like her. One support has her wondering if its worth it to marry someone just for money and lose out on genuine love. Serra on the other hand insists she's from nobility, but she's not as she's an orphan who has no idea who her real parents are. I guess you could say she's insecure about her self-worth and has low self-esteem which leads her to be snobby and confident. Her neediness is probably a part of this too. Same with her "laziness" I guess; she's a noble, so she shouldn't be doing all the heavy lifting.

Making her into a fighter or a physical unit of any kind would be ironic since now she has be in the thick of things. I'd say Serra as a knight would be pretty hilarious and kind of sweet if you're into OswinxSerra. I don't know, maybe she could drop a hint that the armor was made by Oswin for her or something.

That actually is a bit more accurate, can't believe how long it's been since I last played FE7. By that logic Serra makes more sense as a Dagger user than anything. Change her robe out for a more thief-ish look but keep the scarf and give it more of a Matthew look. Making her a mage is a boring choice, but blue makes sense for her if we're going that way.

If we were going that route, a younger more brash and honest Serra would be a cool choice.

Mist should also be a sword cavalier since when she promotes from her starting class, she ends up getting horse. So... is Mist kind of like the Lachesis of Tellius?

Agreed.

In Fates, shrine maiden, which is basically a cleric and Sakura's starting class, can promote to priestess letting them use bows, so yeah, she should be an archer. Her other promotion option is onmyoji which is basically as a sage. Incidentally, Sakura's default reclass option is to be a flyer, so that would work too, but there's already multiple high resistance lance flyers and Sakura's stats in Heroes is average enough that she could end up as a a flipped defenses Catria. Still, she could end up being a flying healer as a falcon knight or a flying archer as a kinshi knight.

I was actually thinking of a Bow Flyer, so Kinshi night would be perfect, a Flying Healer is something that should be saved for Elincia if she's not going to be the Queen variant.

Alternatively, she could just be a knight and she has been one for a Cipher card.

Speaking of Fates, Azama being in any physical class would pretty cool. Thing is Azama's personal strength growth is 50% while his magic is 20%. Makes real sense when he has the lowest attack of all the healers in Heroes. The only issue is if you were to make him into any physical class, you'd probably have to kill his resistance to give him good attack while keeping his high HP, high defense, and average speed. His default promotions lets him become a great master giving him access to lances or he could become an onmyoji while his reclass option is to become an apothecary which uses bows and can promote to either a merchant to gain access to lances or a mechanist to gain a mount and access to shurikens/hidden weapons.

Out of those classes, Heroes already has units with a stat spread like that. Archers have Leon and kind of Virion, dagger units have summer Frederick and although he has lower HP, Saizo, and lance infantry have Donnel and Sharena. A dagger cavalry would be the most interesting, but it's probably going to be Yukimura who introduces that assuming there isn't any other seasonal unit who will be that.

Also, the opposite where units become healers, Gaius being a healer would be pretty awesome. In Awakening, thieves can become tricksters which gives them access to staves. Gaius isn't really known for his magic, so you could end up with a speed version of Azama. You could literally take regular Gaius's stats, subtract 7 points from his attack and dump them into his resistance since I think tricksters have decent resistance and you'd have the fastest healer in the game. 42 HP, 22 Atk, 36 Spd, 22 Def, and 26 Res would be pretty good.

+Spd, -Atk would put him at 39 speed making it very difficult to double him and there's no Staffbreaker (yet), but he'd probably be susceptible to Brave weapons since his defenses aren't that great. +Def, -Atk would be all right too since he'd have average defenses with high HP and speed. Hmm... +Spd, -Atk with Fortress Def 3. 42 HP, 39 Spd, 27 Def, and 26 Res bulk. Tasty.

Azama would wreck as a physical unit. I don't know a lot about changing non-staff users into the like, but unless we're getting offensive skills and more healer exclusive abilities I don't see Staffbreaker being a necessity any time soon.

Mist is closer to Nanna than she is to Lachesis

I mean cmon shes literally the little sister of the lord who gets Ragnell so they can fight Black Knight. The only thing missing is her incestuous tendency 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

There’s only been, like, three?

Four -- Mist, Lissa, Sakura, and Elise. If you count Ethlin, that's five. EDIT: If you want to count Julia, that's six, but that gets into messy territory since they're half siblings who didn't know they were related at first.

Edited by Sunwoo

20 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Four -- Mist, Lissa, Sakura, and Elise. If you count Ethlin, that's five. EDIT: If you want to count Julia, that's six, but that gets into messy territory since they're half siblings who didn't know they were related at first.

Seven

Nanna

And yeah she counts If you count Sakura and Elise and FE5 presents her as one

Did you know Nana means seven in weeb?

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Seven

Nanna

And yeah she counts If you count Sakura and Elise and FE5 presents her as one

Fair enough, but hasn't Nanna always known that Leif isn't blood related to her while Sakura and Elise both believed Corrin was blood related to them for a certain amount of time?