Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Define “fun”.

I’m still sort of pissed by treatment of Lachesis and Lucius, even though a boatload of time has already passed. Lachesis is sort of justifiable by her able to spam staves to level up quickly, but Lucius can’t even use them in his base class!

Now with the imminent Genealogy banner (which I predict to have Ethlyn because why not) the troubadour precedent is going to resurface. And I am even sort of fine with a staffbot Ethlyn if Leif actually gets the light brand down the line.

Healers have been shitted on especially form the older games. Also speaking of Leif, is it pronounced Leif like a Leaf, or Leif like Le-Ef? Please be the latter.

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Arvis with that requires aproximately 42/32 and simmilar bulk to survive standard 60 atk Reinhardt. 

The only mage that comes close to 42/32 is..... Odin. Buffed Odin to be exact

Granted were talking about Reinhardt who is the most versatile unit in the game so Arvis will lose anyway 

That +5 Res is cheeky though

The +5 Res is because I want broken things Perhaps change it to under 50% Health for Julius?

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

All they have to do for Loptyr is to give it the effect "counts as [red breath] for weapon triangle affinity and effective damage calculation". This gives Naga and Loptyr an effective 1.2× damage to each other.

Interesting yeah I think that would solve it nicely, it's not cancelling the ability of Loptyr, but it's way better than Loptyr just being full advantage against Naga.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...So, is this a staff user? Staff users have a Special and only one passive.

This is a new type of Staff user made specifically to screw over units that should have had tomes.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

This is a new type of Staff user made specifically to screw over units that should have had tomes.

...I'd still switch out Spur Res for Still-Water Balm. Spur Res can be used to set up for Ward [Cavalry, Fliers, Armour, Dragons], after all.

3 minutes ago, Logos said:

Also speaking of Leif, is it pronounced Leif like a Leaf, or Leif like Le-Ef? Please be the latter.

In the original Japanese, it’s Leaf.

The Nordic name Leif rhymes with either “safe” or “life” depending on the actual language. Swedish and Icelandic prefer the former, Danish and Norwegian the latter.

7 minutes ago, Logos said:

Healers have been shitted on especially form the older games. Also speaking of Leif, is it pronounced Leif like a Leaf, or Leif like Le-Ef? Please be the latter.

The +5 Res is because I want broken things Perhaps change it to under 50% Health for Julius?

Interesting yeah I think that would solve it nicely, it's not cancelling the ability of Loptyr, but it's way better than Loptyr just being full advantage against Naga.

I've heard that name from real life either pronounced like Leaf or like Lafe, but never Le-Ef.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

All they have to do for Loptyr is to give it the effect "counts as [red breath] for weapon triangle affinity and effective damage calculation". This gives Naga and Loptyr an effective 1.2× damage to each other.

In my Grand Future Plan for this game, Petrine's Flame Lance would have Distant Counter and "counts as [red tome] for weapon triangle affinity when attacking at range", and Leaf's Light Sword would similarly have Distant Counter and "counts as [blue tome] for weapon triangle affinity when attacking at range".

It's funny that the Wind Sword, Flame Lance, and Bolt Axe from the games do not match up at all with the FEH color categories.

5 minutes ago, Logos said:

Also speaking of Leif, is it pronounced Leif like a Leaf, or Leif like Le-Ef? Please be the latter.

His name in Japanese, Leaf (リーフ), is pronounced "leef".

His name in English, Leif, is pronounced either "laif" or "layf".

16 minutes ago, libtard snowflake said:

Where is this information indicating Alvis will be added?

From my understanding, it's coming from some guy who correctly said / leaked that (potentially among other things) the Dauntless Crimeans banner, the Black Knight as a TT reward and the free flier Twitter deal would all happen in September. Now they're saying that October will bring an FE4 banner and Arvis as a GHB.

34 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

It's literally a better X-Scissor now...

Except no one worth using that want to bother with bug move actually uses it so far. 

Alvailability issue + U Turn + Not being 60 BP is the problem

I guess Water Bug with broken ability use it but Water Bug with broken ability uses Water move 90% of the time 

You know what i just realized

Why the fuck did IS made shit like Clarisse Bow and Salvage Blow AOE affects anyone but the target

Because if they made it that way because Salvage Blow is potentially overpowered then i can see it. But if its done for Clarisse Bow for balance then wtf IS

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Why the fuck did IS made shit like Clarisse Bow and Salvage Blow AOE affects anyone but the target

Because if they made it that way because Salvage Blow is potentially overpowered then i can see it. But if its done for Clarisse Bow for balance then wtf IS

It's because they're weapons with a C-slot effect rather than a B-slot effect. They're smokes, not seals. Edit: I mean, technically Savage is just a C-slot skill, but you know what I mean.

Edited by DehNutCase

14 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

It's because they're weapons with a C-slot effect rather than a B-slot effect. They're smokes, not seals. Edit: I mean, technically Savage is just a C-slot skill, but you know what I mean.

Oh shit did they seriously just took Seal(B) and Blow/Smoke(C) and copy paste it

10 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Oh shit did they seriously just took Seal(B) and Blow/Smoke(C) and copy paste it

That's what a lot of weapons do.  For example, Yato is Darting Blow 2, Armads is Quick Riposte 2, etc.

19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

That's what a lot of weapons do.  For example, Yato is Darting Blow 2, Armads is Quick Riposte 2, etc.

Learning this kind of shit is funny at times 

Like when i noticed Deathblow is actually Spur ATK

46 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

None of the AoE effects affect the target of the attack (not counting the AoE special skills).

Smoke Dagger (innate Def/Res Smoke), Clarisse's Bow (innate Atk/Spd Smoke), Dark Breath (innate Atk/Spd Smoke), Atk Smoke, and Savage Blow only affect enemies around the target, but not the target itself.

2 hours ago, KongDude said:

Damn... I didn't know debuffs and panicked buffs stack... Summer Corrin hit 10 Def in Clarisse GHB.

Panicked buffs still occupy the buff slot (if you tap the stat on the header ribbon, you can see a negative bonus and a negative penalty), which is why Harsh Command can't even target a unit with only panicked buffs (because they're still buffs).