• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

32 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

So I tend to do full pulls on a session until I reach 3.5% on banner that has units that I want and start color sniping afterwards. Is this an orb efficient practice or does it depend on the banner? 

Quality over quantity. Pity rate is minuscule enough to not be relied on. Full pulls are never efficient.

I didn't expect to get all the dancers - not when I wanted them so much and had good luck on the last two banners... but I did. Still over the moon. I can't wait until lunch... gonna sit and listen to their soundclips xD I know, I should do more at lunch... but I really can't wait ^.^

Training the Black Knight, I read his level up quotes referring to 'his master's blade' and was like "Wait, what?" before realising he was referring to Gawain. I feel like calling Gawain his teacher might've made it less confusing for Tellius fans...

38 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I didn't expect to get all the dancers - not when I wanted them so much and had good luck on the last two banners... but I did. Still over the moon. I can't wait until lunch... gonna sit and listen to their soundclips xD I know, I should do more at lunch... but I really can't wait ^.^

Congrats! That's some unbelievable luck :D

Unfortunately only had 40 orbs, and I could only get Azura in my main. I kinda want Laslow and Olivia, too. I love how she dances with a fan, I love fan weapons.

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Congrats! That's some unbelievable luck :D

Unfortunately only had 40 orbs, and I could only get Azura in my main. I kinda want Laslow and Olivia, too. I love how she dances with a fan, I love fan weapons.

It took me about 150 orbs or so, all in all, which is still pretty good. My first 100 netted me very little, but then I got a double pull of Azura and Inigo, followed by Olivia... and a bit later by a slightly more reluctant Shigure, who was worrying me as I wanted him most of all xD. I expected to have to spend the rest of my orbs and then some to get him.  

I hope you get lucky too :) Glad you got Azura ^.^

Edited by Cute Chao

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It took me about 150 orbs or so, all in all, which is still pretty good. My first 100 netted me very little, but then I got a double pull of Azura and Inigo, followed by Olivia... and a bit later by a slightly more reluctant Shigure, who was worrying me as I wanted him most of all xD. I expected to have to spend the rest of my orbs and then some to get him.  

And here I am with 320 orbs spend and only a Inigo and Boey to show for it >.<

Congrats though!

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

By luck I hope you mean I find a random Nintendo gift card, because there's no way I can amass a mass amount of f2p orbs so soon haha

But yes, I hope that luck means I somehow pull them with little orbs lol

I hope they continue the trend of daily orbs everytime we have new units now. It feels nice have a good backup supply of orbs (especially after today since had I only stuck to my 1-full-pull-each-summon rule then I would have missed out). Call it superstition but summoning 5 stars on Fridays just before the double SP is pretty convenient when it succeeds

Oscar gets Lancebreaker 3 at 4* yay! Also, the other two are 5* only.

We need to update the summoning pool soon, redistribute things a bit.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oscar gets Lancebreaker 3 at 4* yay! Also, the other two are 5* only.

We need to update the summoning pool soon, redistribute things a bit.

Oh, great news.  I can stop sacrificing Narcian now...  :o:

Definitely agree with you there.  It's getting stale.

54 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Training the Black Knight, I read his level up quotes referring to 'his master's blade' and was like "Wait, what?" before realising he was referring to Gawain. I feel like calling Gawain his teacher might've made it less confusing for Tellius fans...

Trust me, you are not the very first person who mentioned this. IIRC its because of the way Gawain is called Shisou in Japanese or something like that

14 minutes ago, Birdy said:

And here I am with 320 orbs spend and only a Inigo and Boey to show for it >.<

Congrats though!

Urgh, sorry to hear >.<

Hopefully you get good luck if you continue pulling!

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

By luck I hope you mean I find a random Nintendo gift card, because there's no way I can amass a mass amount of f2p orbs so soon haha

But yes, I hope that luck means I somehow pull them with little orbs lol

I hope they continue the trend of daily orbs everytime we have new units now. It feels nice have a good backup supply of orbs (especially after today since had I only stuck to my 1-full-pull-each-summon rule then I would have missed out). Call it superstition but summoning 5 stars on Fridays just before the double SP is pretty convenient when it succeeds

There's a month of free orbs to come, so you have time :D

Depending if you want to continue.

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Trust me, you are not the very first person who mentioned this. IIRC its because of the way Gawain is called Shisou in Japanese or something like that

Another Black Knight JP Question, then: how does the Black Knight refer to Gawain and his actual master (Boss of E-4) in JP Radiant Dawn?

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Urgh, sorry to hear >.<

Hopefully you get good luck if you continue pulling!

There's a month of free orbs to come, so you have time :D

Depending if you want to continue.

It depends what we get for the Genealogy banner. Well, not that I played Genealogy, so I won't have a personal connection with the characters as much- it'll depend on the skills/designs I guess.

But the performer/creative part of me really adores the Dancer banner too much haha. Just annoying that it's a limited time banner, although being 1 month makes up for it. I'm actually hoping for another mini-TT for more orbs! (Wow, never though I'd say I want more TTs)

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Another Black Knight JP Question, then: how does the Black Knight refer to Gawain and his actual master (Boss of E-4) in JP Radiant Dawn?

I'm unfamiliar with goddess of weeb, but looking at wikipedia and guessing with how little animus i watced i'm guessing they used a separate term for master in both cases. My quick guess is Sephiran is refered with a honorifics for it

Making the best of a crummy situation in no Azura, building +Att -Res Shigure +1 merge as TA3 Blarraven unit. I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm doin it and NO ONE CAN STOP ME except maybe try a little, I need saving from my own insanity.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Making the best of a crummy situation in no Azura, building +Att -Res Shigure +1 merge as TA3 Blarraven unit. I don't know why I'm doing this, but I'm doin it and NO ONE CAN STOP ME except maybe try a little, I need saving from my own insanity.

Blarraven with Bowbreaker/Lancebreaker/B Tomebreaker? :P

Well he needs to survive as much as he can since dancers like survivability....

Edited by mcsilas

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Blarraven with Bowbreaker/Lancebreaker/B Tomebreaker? :P

Well he needs to survive as much as he can since dancers like survivability....

Well he has WoM right now, but I'm sure I'll end up giving him Bowbreaker as well.

I mean... when I saw what I wanted to do, I saw TA3 Robin but able to give up his turn to someone else once his target was eliminated.

...it secures the kill on non-CA Bridelia, it's fine!

Edited by Xenomata

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Well he has WoM right now, but I'm sure I'll end up giving him Bowbreaker as well.

I mean... when I saw what I wanted to do, I saw TA3 Robin but able to give up his turn to someone else once his target was eliminated.

Oh right, I forgot the mobility skills were B slot for a moment.

That probably works then. Just beware of Cancel Affinity archers.

You know...that reminds me, there are no colourless melee units. I wonder who they could add as melee colourless?

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh right, I forgot the mobility skills were B slot for a moment.

That probably works then. Just beware of Cancel Affinity archers.

You know...that reminds me, there are no colourless melee units. I wonder who they could add as melee colourless?

Noted, I'll have to remember to record if this actually does anything good when Shigure becomes a bonus unit next week.

Beast units are a thing I've always mentioned, since they technically have no color affinity (Ice Dragon has mentioned how the different martial art attacks can be linked to each color, though it could be seen as a bit of a stretch) and can run parallel to Manaketes being melee-range magic units, where here we have melee-range colorless units.

Another possibility I thought of is simply altering the range of daggers, so they'd only have a range of 1. Maybe build Distant Counter into them all as a default, letting them keep their range while bringing their stats up to that of melee infantry. Not like giving them Distant Counter by default will do much to save them otherwise, but it could be appreciated in some weird way.