Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Just a random thought that occured to me for no reason: Alice and Valjean (and the rest of the Cipher OCs) when? These two at least come from Zenith.

I want this too! But it might not be until the other Cipher characters get added first though.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Still waiting on Azura and Shigure... I'm going to hope I get them with this month's orbs. Honestly, the one that is going to allude me the most is probably going to be Shigure. I always have the worst luck with blues. But I guess it's because I have the best luck with colorless :/

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

Oscar gets Lancebreaker 3 at 4* yay! Also, the other two are 5* only.

We need to update the summoning pool soon, redistribute things a bit.

5 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Oh, great news.  I can stop sacrificing Narcian now...  :o:

Definitely agree with you there.  It's getting stale.

Gonna have to agree with you there, things are getting ridiculous. We went from having 12 5* exclusives to 41, which means they went from making up 14% of the summoning pool to making up 30% of it. The 4-5* units aren't much better, going from 26 unit at release to 46 currently (30% of the pool then to 34* now). Meanwhile the 3-4* unit pool stagnated at 49 units (they made up 56% of the pool at release, but now only make up 36% of it).

Unless there's a major shuffle in the coming months, we're a couple of banners away from the 4-5 unit pool overtaking the 3-4 pool and it won't be long after before the 5* exclusive pool does as well.

I got Azura! Along with a third 5* Boey. Guess that's another merge on him unless there's someone who really wants Gronnowl, which I doubt.

Wonder if at some point we'll also get Goad Cavalry as a 4* skill on a summonable unit. That'd be nice.

8 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Another Black Knight JP Question, then: how does the Black Knight refer to Gawain and his actual master (Boss of E-4) in JP Radiant Dawn?

I can't check the exact wording right now, but Japanese has separate words for those relationships. The word for "master" in the master-disciple relationship is different from the word for "master" in the master-subordinate relationship.

6 hours ago, Korath88 said:

One more thing in this update: http://picosong.com/wwTvD/

It seems that we're due for a new mystery BHB soon

Oh no... this is totally going to be another Summer Corrin situation. A month-long limited banner, but with every other banner during the month being something I want too. Even if it's Luke instead of Katarina (which seems likely), I'd still hate to miss my chance at a 5-star exclusive New Mystery character... and if Katarina joins in on the banner just like Seth and Eliwood... ugh. Perhaps I'll wait for the monthly schedule before spending any more orbs.

11 minutes ago, Cat Villager said:

I've noticed that the latest datamine doesn't have anything about GHB rerun that should be one week after New Mystery BHB. Maybe we're getting another version update next week?

The maintenance yesterday was preparation for the October update, which is presumably the update to version 1.8.0. The small update last night for the new banner assets was unrelated to the maintenance.

2 hours ago, Rinco said:

It would be cool if they release the October Schedule like they did with September on this weekend. 

I want to start planning my month early.

I assume they will since they did with August too. I think it'll become a regular thing.

Also my friend pulled me nothing. Never letting him do it again.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I don't have Katarina or Takumi. :(:

But thanks for the suggestion~!

Whale for your good boy Raigh

Also, word of warning, but Raigh actually can't get Owl without learning Fire and Elfire first...

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy